Home
NASCAR 15 News Post

The Dusenberry Martin Racing team has revealed the details for the first NASCAR '15 patch, scheduled to arrive later this week for PC users and the week of June 22nd for PS3 and Xbox 360 users.

UPDATE: The patch is available now for PS3 and Steam users. Xbox 360 users should see it on June 19th, possibly sooner.

PS3
General
  • Microphones are now working in race, rather than just in the lobby.
  • Controller settings now able to be saved
  • Spoiler’s updated to realistic size
  • "Front Row" achievement is now obtainable through all qualifying types.
Gameplay Updates
  • Cautions on night tracks leading to the game freezing no longer occur; this could be seen during pit stops, replays or on restart.
  • When a player doesn’t advance in qualifying, their car no longer remains on the track
  • Changing Drive controls in the settings menu no longer affects Pit controls and vice versa.
  • Running order no longer randomly changed after cautions
Xbox 360
General
  • Changing Drive controls in the settings menu no longer affects Pit controls and vice versa.
  • Controller settings now able to be saved
  • Paint scheme issues fixed
Gameplay Updates
  • Cautions on night tracks leading the game freezing no longer occur; this could be seen during pit stops, replays or on restart.
  • When a player doesn’t advance in qualifying, their car no longer remains on the track.
  • In the lobby online, if several players veto a track, no longer causes the lobby to split.
  • Running order no longer randomly changed after cautions
Steam/PC
General
  • Wheel settings now saving correctly.
  • Separate USB controllers working as '14.

Game: NASCAR '15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 1 - View All
NASCAR '15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TCrouch @ 06/11/15 09:10 AM
The sad part is, NASCAR 15 itself is something of a failed patch, as well.

# 2 BurghFan @ 06/11/15 02:42 PM
So, no fix for the fact that Sam Hornish Jr. never races?

# 3 brianski71 @ 06/12/15 12:50 AM
Or how about the fact that each driver only has one paint scheme?

# 4 ILuvMN81 @ 06/25/15 11:39 AM
Obviously there's not much interest in this game here at OS but if anyone wants to talk...

I can't believe how much this game is going for on Amazon or ebay

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...15&_sacat=1249

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...=operasport-20

Double the retail price? I'm not that interested in it for $20 at GameStop and so much for finding it cheap online. Suppose I'll wait for the full new release since by then I'll have a new console

# 5 Sabwood45 @ 07/14/17 03:58 AM
How do I downloadthis update? Is it through getting a pop up when loading up the game and it saying that there is a new update available/pending? I have been playing again lately (for about a week) and haven't been logging into PSN. So, therefor evenot if it was through a pop up when loading up I would've not gotten the pop up. Or is it by downloading off of Nascar 15's Facebook page like one of the other updates? Thanks for the help (in advance) everything is much appreciated.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.