Home
NHL 16 News Post

NHL 16 Producer Sean Ramjagsingh has just confirmed that you can edit players in NHL 16.

Quote:
In NHL 16, you will have the ability to edit players from all 10 professional hockey leagues featured in-game. From there you can edit a players General Information, Appearance, Equipment, or Attributes. This feature is available in the NHL 16 main menu, Be a GM, Season and Playoff mode.

Read the entire message here.

Game: NHL 16Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
NHL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Mongo14 @ 06/12/15 08:08 PM
Good to see they're still getting the Oilers gloves wrong. Some equipment authenticity

# 42 The Senator @ 06/12/15 08:47 PM
Excellent. This will be my first year getting NHL on the PS4, thanks to this decision.

# 43 Sub_ZERO2777 @ 06/12/15 09:13 PM
NHL 16 FIX THE JERSEYS

# 44 theclapperton @ 06/12/15 09:45 PM
Wohooooooo!

# 45 Caniac94 @ 06/12/15 10:18 PM
I guess I am officially buying this game!

# 46 Al_Tito13 @ 06/12/15 10:21 PM
This is GREAT news! Thanks EA for listening to the community.

# 47 wheels2121 @ 06/12/15 10:38 PM
Ok, now can you guys who were so vocal and succeeded help me get create-a-team in?

# 48 Samz555 @ 06/12/15 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheels2121
Ok, now can you guys who were so vocal and succeeded help me get create-a-team in?
Exactly! Now let's get this done!!!

Let the voice of the people be heard and integrate this feature ahaha Would be greavy though! plus import logos and all

# 49 wheels2121 @ 06/12/15 10:55 PM
Even if it's just the same logos as always, as long as we can put the Whale and Nordiques back I'd be happy

# 50 infernoisdead @ 06/12/15 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz555
Exactly! Now let's get this done!!!

Let the voice of the people be heard and integrate this feature ahaha Would be greavy though! plus import logos and all
I would love if they implemented a team builder site similar to the old NCAA series

# 51 jake19ny @ 06/12/15 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffy
Funny, I'm not reading any apologies from those usual suspects.
Not sure what this means or it's relevance. Not saying your wrong and maybe your making a point but a little clarity please so people don't think your trolling....

# 52 voodoo_magic @ 06/13/15 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
I know some might be irritated with me, but I hope Neutral Zone pressure will be there, because this is one of the issues that really bothers me, esp. when playoffs starts.
I don't know if you play FIFA but there are a few sliders for line height, fullback position, width, pressure etc.

NHL could use something like that to help reduce the lack of pressure and easy access to the off zone.
You could set the d higher and the forwards back to make it so there is less open space.
Set your forwards to high pressure to attack the puck carrier.

I hope they can bring something like they have in FIFA to NHL because it could change the game big time.

# 53 aaron777 @ 06/13/15 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infernoisdead
I would love if they implemented a team builder site similar to the old NCAA series
This would be an awesome feature . No idea why no company ever continued on with this way of thinking. I really was hoping madden would've continued with team builder ...sigh

# 54 Garism @ 06/13/15 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
You murdered my s/n....its canucksss ... LOL. Anyhow, I believe OS community is asking for this, and maybe there's only a handful who are very vocal about it. But as a community and NHL fans, this is big for us.

I remember in 11, there was a penalty issue, wherein 1-2 per game in BaGM. And in 13, at first it was like 11 with lack of penalties being called but after the 1st patch/tuner penalties are back. So yea, I am hoping that lack of penalties will not be an issue in 16.

I know some might be irritated with me, but I hope Neutral Zone pressure will be there, because this is one of the issues that really bothers me, esp. when playoffs starts.
Don't know for offline, but in HUT I get a **** tons of CPU AI interference calls. I'll be defending off the rush and my CPU forward decides to finish his check 150ft away from the puck.

# 55 canucksss @ 06/13/15 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garism
Don't know for offline, but in HUT I get a **** tons of CPU AI interference calls. I'll be defending off the rush and my CPU forward decides to finish his check 150ft away from the puck.
The last time I played NHL (full 3 seasons of BaGM) was in 13. I dont know about '14 coz I skipped it and '15 (PS4) I barely touched it due to what were lacking. Yea I was talking about BGM offline in 13, at first release the lack of penalty was one of the issues but EA tuned it, I believe it was the first tuner, at penalties were back. Although it was still the same basic penalties, but at least penalties were called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_magic
I don't know if you play FIFA but there are a few sliders for line height, fullback position, width, pressure etc.

NHL could use something like that to help reduce the lack of pressure and easy access to the off zone.
You could set the d higher and the forwards back to make it so there is less open space.
Set your forwards to high pressure to attack the puck carrier.

I hope they can bring something like they have in FIFA to NHL because it could change the game big time.
Nope I dont play FIFA. With all the slider guru's here in OS, I tried it all and the lack of NZ pressure was an issue for me. I have to force myself to dump the puck just to be different because its so easy to enter the zone.

# 56 Vikes1 @ 06/13/15 10:13 AM
Yep, the people spoke loudly, and wow, EASports listened. Many OS brothers and sisters deserve a lot of credit. And good move, EA.

# 57 redsox4evur @ 06/13/15 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmutat17
Maybe they read my thread

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...use-forum.html

Still don't know why it was closed.
It's closed because: "Hey Devs" threads are not allowed on OS. The moderator posted this in the thread.

# 58 wheels2121 @ 06/13/15 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
Yep, the people spoke loudly, and wow, EASports listened. Many OS brothers and sisters deserve a lot of credit. And good move, EA.
yes! Now we push for create a team and true defensive pressure

# 59 Perceptor @ 06/13/15 02:20 PM
Glad they did this. After the disappointing NHL 15 they needed to show the community they were serious about listening to fan feedback. I will still primarily play EHM but this is a solid start towards me buying the series again

# 60 bad_philanthropy @ 06/13/15 03:02 PM
Might be nice if they also had good equipment presets for rookies in BaGM so I don't have to edit this. I just wish the all Reebok for NHL'ers preset would die. I would be okay if they had a couple presets randomly assigned to rookies.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.