Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

The NBA Live 16 team will talk more about their physics-based player movement system, they call LIVEmotion, on Monday, June 15, during the EA E3 2015 press conference, scheduled to start at 4:00 PM ET.

Quote:
Free your game with our physics-based player movement system – giving you unparalleled control and best-in-class animation.

Of course that isn't all the team will talk about, it's just a little nugget they revealed today. According to press releases, NBA Live 16 will be on the E3 floor in some capacity during the week. If that is the case, we should be hearing much more about NBA Live 16 very soon.

What are you hoping to hear?

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 ZoneSix @ 06/16/15 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
Pre game shootaround would be righteous looks like they got something liek that in there...thats wassup!!
i hope this is the case.

# 42 JODYE @ 06/16/15 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW
Pre game shootaround would be righteous looks like they got something liek that in there...thats wassup!!
I've always hoped that they implemented an optional interactive pre-game warm up where instead of watching the pre-game presentation, you can opt to proceed to on floor warm up where you can select a particular player, and depending on what type of thing you work on, you get a marginal attribute boost for that player for that particular game. Whether it be taking jump shots, or working on FTs or post moves, etc.

Sort of like The Show handles pitching in pre-game.

# 43 redsox4evur @ 06/16/15 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
I haven't played an NBA Live game since 2000 with Tim Duncan on the cover, but if they have a demo this year and it plays like that looked, I'll definitely consider picking it up.

Looked pretty impressive........ outside of that man hug after the face scan demonstration.
The demo you have is if you have EA Access. If you don't then there is no demo.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.