Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

During game 5 of the NBA Finals, the NBA Live team tweeted out a new screenshot of NBA Live 16, featuring J. R. Smith.

Below is a comparison screenshot of J. R. Smith from NBA Live 15 (left) vs. NBA Live 16 (right).

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Junior Moe @ 06/15/15 08:26 AM
Live 16's JR Smith looks legit. It "pops". But it's unfair to compare a Live 16 pic to that of 2k15. 2K15's JR Smith looks much better than Live 15's in every respect except the lighting, IMO. Live smoked them in that dept, along with crowd, sound and shoes. Here's to watching the two teams battle it out!!!

# 42 oldman @ 06/15/15 11:08 AM
Big improvement, but that jersey, sheesh.

# 43 juicey79 @ 06/15/15 12:38 PM
I can't front.....live has some heat....looks close photo realistic....this is what I'm expecting 3rd year in

# 44 ovo_1013 @ 06/15/15 02:12 PM
There's a new screenshot on their Twitter of Beal and Jimmy Butler. Those physics though!!

# 45 EddyAssaf @ 06/15/15 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
This is the first time they've stuck to a 3 year plan, and the potential is starting to show
i think that live 14 and 15 were a beta of live 16

# 46 BluFu @ 06/16/15 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovo_1013
There's a new screenshot on their Twitter of Beal and Jimmy Butler. Those physics though!!
Need to play the game to get a good sense of their new physics engine. Don't think you can see it in a screenshot lol

# 47 CMH @ 06/16/15 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
When people say the jerseys look weird, what are they referring to? I'd guess it's because it looks kinda baggy and doesn't fit well right? I believe it's that because the texture quality, difference in materials and embroidered logos look fantastic.
The jerseys look faded to me. I love the upgrade in the facial details but the jerseys look like they've been washed several times and are faded. It doesn't seem to interact with the lighting at all.

Compare to what the actual jersey looks like

# 48 23 @ 06/16/15 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMH
The jerseys look faded to me. I love the upgrade in the facial details but the jerseys look like they've been washed several times and are faded. It doesn't seem to interact with the lighting at all.

[
Yeah it's more orange than Yellow...and JR is lighter than he is in real life but im not mad at the face scan lol.

# 49 Ermolli @ 06/16/15 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMH

Ok, got you. You're right about the washed thing, the colors look different but it could be a lighting thing.

# 50 WTF @ 06/16/15 02:09 PM
I'll mention that as well. Should be an easy enough tweak.

# 51 CMH @ 06/16/15 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I'll mention that as well. Should be an easy enough tweak.
Yeah seems easy enough. Not a major complaint. Just seems awkward with the face looking so great and the jersey seeming to lose a bit of that quality.

# 52 CaliDude916 @ 06/17/15 04:51 AM
Really like what I'm seeing.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.