Home
News Post

Need for Speed
  • Need for Speed is the first up. First thing I'm noticing is the graphics look absolutely splendid. The look and feel is very Fast & Furious like.
  • Need for Speed takes the absolute best pieces of each NFS title to make today's Need For Speed. Everything from the narrative, customization, to police pursuits.
  • Customization is some of the richest ever in the game. Performance tuning, car handling, looks. It's all there.
  • Five Action packed stories. Speed. Style. Build. Crew. Pursuit.
  • A customization video was shown, with a live action sequence transitioning seamlessly into the game. The game seriously looks THAT good. Incredible.
  • Customization options for the cars are intense. Ability to edit just about anything you could imagine.
  • Launches on November 3.

NHL 16
  • A cool trailer was shown, but few other details revealed. We'll have the trailer (and a link) up soon on this post.

EA Sports PGA Tour
  • Again not much to this presentation. Some brief gameplay was shown and what we already know was mentioned again.

NBA Live 16
  • NBA Live 16 rooted in self expression.
  • Game looks much better graphically this year in motion.
  • New App will allow you to scan your face into the game. A preview of the app was very impressive with very quick results.
  • Physics based Live Motion will allow for contextual, free flowing movement. Thousands of new animations. Two years in the making, ties together physics and motion capture.
  • Completely rebuilt passing and catching system.
  • Pick and roll. Screen and reckon. Can control popping and slipping.
  • New shot system, full control to release the ball when you want. Longer you hold the button the later your release. The new meter looks very interesting.
  • New Game Mode being announced later this summer.
  • EA is committed to a reliable and stable experience (shots fired!).
  • End of the Live trailer showed a park-like mode being hinted at.
  • Game launching on September 29, same day as NBA 2K.

FIFA 16
  • Trailer featuring real-world historical footage of Pelé is being shown to kick off FIFA information.
  • Pelé being interviewed on stage. Telling some old stories about his experiences.
  • Gameplay has been the focus of FIFA. Innovation is everywhere on the pitch this season.
  • Confidence in Defending. Better defensive shape on the pitch to break down attacks.
  • Control the midfield. Interception intelligence. Better passing and build up in the midfield. Improved counter attacks.
  • Moments of Magic. Better dribbling, more skills to create menacing attacks.
  • No touch dribbling will change the game completely.
  • Better finishing logic.
  • FIFA trainer will help you as you play to be better in game.
  • Women's teams built entirely customized for Women's game.
  • More news coming this summer.

Madden NFL 16
  • Draft Champions allows you to do a quick fire draft and then use it for a single round of games. It looks like a middle ground between Ultimate Team and Franchise but with less overall commitment versus both.
  • Overall passing game overhauled.
  • Quarterbacks, receivers, and defensive players in coverage overhauled.
  • Body relative throws gives you control to throw balls at specific parts of a receiver. You can throw a low pass or high pass where only your receiver can get it.
  • Receivers can go for three new catch types. Possession catches. Run-after-catches. Aggressive catches.
  • Play the receiver and not just the ball for the first time ever as a defender. Can time a hit to dislodge the ball or play to tackle.

Member Comments
# 121 The JareBear @ 06/15/15 05:24 PM
I'm digging this Battlefront footage

# 122 DJ @ 06/15/15 05:24 PM
Outside of Mirror's Edge and Star Wars Battlefront, I wasn't wowed by EA's press conference. Madden in particular, left a lot to be desired from what was shown.

# 123 Candyman5 @ 06/15/15 05:25 PM
I need a new pair of underwear after that Battlefront showing.

# 124 aholbert32 @ 06/15/15 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Did they show anything about UFC?
Nah. Not until next year. Maybe Gamescom or the Tokyo show.

# 125 JODYE @ 06/15/15 05:27 PM
Battlefront looks like the real deal.

Thank you DICE.

# 126 23 @ 06/15/15 05:27 PM
Star Wars looks like a definite buy

I think it was a fail not showing sports games gameplay though.... those trailers don't do it

# 127 mestevo @ 06/15/15 05:28 PM
More Deep Dives posted. Liking what i see for Madden now. Presentation underwhelming.

# 128 Skyboxer @ 06/15/15 05:28 PM
Well Ubisoft in 30

# 129 aholbert32 @ 06/15/15 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Star Wars looks like a definite buy

I think it was a fail not showing sports games gameplay though.... those trailers don't do it
It was a fail FOR US. But those trailers arent for us. They rarely show actual gameplay during these conferences anyway.

The videos from the game floor will be for us. They will give OSers a ton to complain about and nitpick over.

# 130 Syce @ 06/15/15 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JODYE
Battlefront looks like the real deal.

Thank you DICE.
well Dice does make Battlefield as well and that game is awesome as well.

# 131 Skyboxer @ 06/15/15 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
More Deep Dives posted. Liking what i see for Madden now. Presentation underwhelming.
For them not to really show a lot of "supposed" improvements it just makes me think(Know) that they know they will sell Madden no matter what.
They don't feel the need to spend a lot of time with it. They showed more of MUT stuff than the actual game.

They have zero worry about sim crowd affecting sales which on the business side is correct...

# 132 aholbert32 @ 06/15/15 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Lets wait on the presentation. We havent even seen actual gameplay. Could be improvements to the pregame, halftime and post game.

# 133 mestevo @ 06/15/15 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Lets wait on the presentation. We havent even seen actual gameplay. Could be improvements to the pregame, halftime and post game.
I just meant the EA presentation of it. I don't really care about Madden presentation much, it comes and goes every year. I just want a fun game and good team building mechanics.

# 134 Skyboxer @ 06/15/15 05:42 PM
The additional blogs posted have me a bit happier. 2K's D adjustment system for 1 is something I've wanted for a good while.

Really need to see some CPU - User gameplay

# 135 23 @ 06/15/15 05:44 PM
Quote:
It was a fail FOR US. But those trailers arent for us. They rarely show actual gameplay during these conferences anyway.

The videos from the game floor will be for us. They will give OSers a ton to complain about and nitpick over.
Yeah fornus is what i meant...and those audience members didnt seem all that excited either and they were probably thee most casuals

# 136 aholbert32 @ 06/15/15 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Yeah fornus is what i meant...and those audience members didnt seem all that excited either and they were probably thee most casuals
Nope they arent casuals. They are either media members or video game employees. Probably not even sports fans. The two biggest cheers were for Mirrors Edge and Star Wars.

# 137 GrandMaster B @ 06/15/15 05:49 PM
Disappointed in the poor showing for hockey and golf. A few more minutes on each would of been nice.

# 138 23 @ 06/15/15 05:53 PM
Quote:
Nope they arent casuals. They are either media members or video game employees. Probably not even sports fans. The two biggest cheers were for Mirrors Edge and Star Wars.
lol my bad

I mean't casuals to sports games

That's EACTLY who is in that room, and the trailers didn't impress.

# 139 Skyboxer @ 06/15/15 06:04 PM
Yeah they care more about the freebies (if any) being handed out lol

# 140 23 @ 06/15/15 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Yeah they care more about the freebies (if any) being handed out lol
definitely got some EA mugs lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.