Home
Forza Motorsport 6 News Post

Microsoft and Turn10 Studios have revealed the Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition 1TB Bundle. The blue console has a 1TB hard drive and custom engine sounds for start-up, shutdown and ejecting discs. It will come with a blue controller with rubberized diamond grips and a digital copy of Forza Motorsport 6, along with the Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack. Check out the video to see it all in action.

The console is available for pre-order now costing $399.99, with a shipping date of September 15.

Forza Motorsport 6 screenshot gallery - Click to view Forza Motorsport 6 screenshot gallery - Click to view Forza Motorsport 6 screenshot gallery - Click to view Forza Motorsport 6 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Forza Motorsport 6Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
Forza Motorsport 6 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 elgreazy1 @ 06/26/15 11:16 AM
This looks freakin' sweet, too bad I'm not a fan of racer games.

# 2 TimLawNYC @ 06/26/15 12:49 PM
I finally want an Xbox One. Congratulations, Microsoft.

# 3 ckarlic @ 06/30/15 12:29 PM
Just went ahead and preordered the console from amazon. Looks pretty sweet to me. Forza has never let me down.

# 4 ckarlic @ 07/01/15 11:56 AM
Im loving the way the console looks. The one thing I hope we can do is disable the sound effects when hitting the eject and power buttons. I just feel that after a while the novelty will simply wear off. Other than that, im looking forward to getting the console.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.