Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Silver Loaded (2,500 stubs) and Small Ball (7,500 stubs) Diamond Dynasty packs are available now for MLB 15 The Show. The Silver Loaded pack contains 6 player cards Silver or higher and 2 items that could be equipment or sponsorship with 2 times the chance of receiving a Diamond. The Small Ball pack contains 3 player cards with 1 guaranteed Gold or higher and 5 times the chance of receiving a Diamond.

These packs will be available through the weekend.

Confirmed players, so far:

97 Paul Goldschmidt
92 Anthony Rizzo
92 Manny Machado
92 Dustin Pedroia
91 Todd Frazier
89 Dee Gordon
89 Jose Altuve
87 Hunter Pence
86 Brian Dozier
86 Starling Marte
85 A.J. Pollock
81 Tyson Ross
80 Wil Meyers
79 Billy Hamilton

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 MLB Bob @ 06/27/15 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSoSuperRhino
I got Wainwright in the silver loaded pack
You can get pretty much get anyone in the silver loaded thats silver gold or diamond. I got a ton of gold and few diamonds..like Bryce Harper. Im hoping everything goes back to normal..I have a few Harveys too

# 22 kac @ 06/28/15 06:16 PM
I pulled a Scherzer in the silver pack

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

# 23 E0910 @ 06/30/15 02:16 AM
Silver Loaded packs have been amazing to me today. I pulled a ton of gold players. Prob close to 15 gold players and ended the night getting a diamond chris sale lol. Silver is the way to go. I'm going to keep buying here and there to see what I get. Seems that every 3 packs or so I pull a gold

# 24 DiSaStAx94 @ 06/30/15 04:40 AM
So when are silver loadeds going away? As nice as cheap players are, I'd rather have a normal market back. Or at least a less despressed one.

# 25 Poke_4_Life @ 06/30/15 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSaStAx94
So when are silver loadeds going away? As nice as cheap players are, I'd rather have a normal market back. Or at least a less despressed one.
Agree. I'm sitting on a ton of underpriced silvers waiting for prices to rise so I can cash in.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.