Home
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR News Post

If you are an Amazon Prime member, you can pre-order Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR for $49.99. Add it to your cart to see the price.
Quote:
Members of Amazon Prime qualify for a lower price on this item when shipped and sold by Amazon. Add it to your cart and see the discount at the final check out page. Offer will be extended to all existing Prime member pre-orders.

Game: Rory McIlroy PGA TOURReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 12 - View All
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Videos
Member Comments
# 1 knob1701 @ 07/03/15 04:47 PM
Thanks for the info! I was going to wait but with the discount and my $25 gift card I will climb off the fence and pre order.

# 2 manny2012 @ 07/03/15 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

If you are an Amazon Prime member, you can pre-order Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR for $49.99. Add it to your cart to see the price.
Literally just preordered on psn a couple hours ago, damn.

# 3 ShivasIrons @ 07/04/15 01:27 AM
Thanks. I cancelled a previous pre-order there that did not have the discount on it, and re-preordered and got the $9.97 off. How did you learn of this?

And, thanks!

# 4 uncguy @ 07/06/15 09:51 AM
Good find on this. Had to cancel original preorder and then preorder again. Discount doesn't show until you are at payment screen.

# 5 Xagoth @ 07/08/15 04:36 PM
Just saved me $10, thanks for the heads up!

Prime continuing to pay for itself...

# 6 big09 @ 07/12/15 09:43 PM
Thanks for passing this along, feeling better about trying Prime.

# 7 Barto @ 07/13/15 04:35 PM
I ordered my copy from Amazon last week, but haven't received my pre-order code for TPC Scottsdale. Has anyone else had the same problem when ordering via Amazon?

# 8 dfwrazorback @ 07/13/15 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barto
I ordered my copy from Amazon last week, but haven't received my pre-order code for TPC Scottsdale. Has anyone else had the same problem when ordering via Amazon?
According to the order page - Codes will be emailed within 2 business days after your order ships.

I just received a notice that mine shipped a couple of hours ago and is arriving tomorrow, so I expect that an email with the code should be showing up later tonight or tomorrow.

# 9 BLB34 @ 07/14/15 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwrazorback
According to the order page - Codes will be emailed within 2 business days after your order ships.

I just received a notice that mine shipped a couple of hours ago and is arriving tomorrow, so I expect that an email with the code should be showing up later tonight or tomorrow.
I pre-ordered and received my copy in the mail today, but I have not received my code yet either. Would be nice to have the code now that I have the game, but I'll give it a couple of days I guess...

# 10 SwinginAs12 @ 07/14/15 01:31 PM
Mine shipped last night is supposed to arrive tomorrow and I received the code this morning

# 11 dfwrazorback @ 07/14/15 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwinginAs12
Mine shipped last night is supposed to arrive tomorrow and I received the code this morning
Just curious - it was emailed to you? Still waiting for my code, the game should be here any time now.

# 12 Barto @ 07/14/15 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwinginAs12
Ordered mine last week as well and received my code this morning. My copy is waiting on me at home as it was already delivered.

# 13 cdj @ 07/14/15 07:59 PM
Quote:
Just curious - it was emailed to you? Still waiting for my code, the game should be here any time now.
I never received my code either, so I contacted Amazon. They are hoping to have marketing and promotions team (re-)send it within 48 hours. I'd assume something happened to your code as well and you may wish to contact them.

# 14 dfwrazorback @ 07/14/15 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdj
I never received my code either, so I contacted Amazon. They are hoping to have marketing and promotions team (re-)send it within 48 hours. I'd assume something happened to your code as well and you may wish to contact them.
Good call. I just got off of live chat with them. Probably the same canned response, but we'll see -

"Hmmm, from what I can see, this order qualifies. I don't know why they haven't sent that to you yet. To get the code, I'll have to have our Marketing and Promotions teams email it to you because I don't have access to it. I'll send them the information now, and they'll email you back within 24 hours."

# 15 SwinginAs12 @ 07/15/15 09:24 AM
Quote:
Correct, it was sent in an email

# 16 scottborasjr @ 07/15/15 01:51 PM
Anyone else still waiting on Amazon's email for the extra course?

# 17 Richzilla @ 07/15/15 01:56 PM
I have not received mine yet. Pre ordered weeks ago.

# 18 dfwrazorback @ 07/15/15 04:13 PM
Still waiting. I have been in a chat with customer service, received an email and a call that told me I would receive another email within 2 hours. That was 6 hours ago. Probably doesn't help that it's their big sale day today.

# 19 mike081989 @ 07/15/15 05:43 PM
I'm still waiting on mine as well. Amazon live chat told me it would take 7 days, EA chat told me they're out of codes

# 20 dfwrazorback @ 07/15/15 05:51 PM
Ha! Finally got an email back from Amazon. Said it would be sent 2-3 days from when it was shipped (Monday) so I should get it today or tomorrow. I have a feeling I will be bugging them again on Friday about it.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.