Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Players On The Rise

So, uh, how's everybody doing today? Feeling good? The holiday weekend treated you right? Cool. Cool.

Oh, yeah, what about this update? What was in it? Great question. I'll tell you, but don't be mad at me. You promise you won't be mad? Okay fine, here's the scoop:

There was nothing in it.

Okay, I mean some guys got boosted overall ratings this week, but nothing as far as I can tell changed with attributes. Any boosts that happened had everything to do with position changes. Basically, with the All-Star game a week out and the holiday weekend in play, this roster update was the bare minimum. And really, that's fine. Many people were expecting next to nothing fron this update with both those factors in play -- the assumption being some big changes will be in the next update instead -- so this should not come as a major shock to the system.

Still, the big risers were guys being changed from relievers back to starting pitchers (Collmenter, Cosart) or a guy being converted back to the middle infield (Logan Forsythe).

Tier Changes

(All thanks go to Daddy Leagues for these numbers! They've been so on the ball the last couple weeks I no longer have to sync up before and after roster update video clips to do all the changes myself.)
  • Justin Masterson went from Bronze to Silver
  • Jarred Cosart went from Bronze to Silver
  • Cesar Hernandez went from Common to Bronze
  • Josh Collmenter went from Bronze to Silver
Full List Of Changes

Nathan Eovaldi +4 boost in Overall rating (76 Overall)
Justin Masterson +5 (78)
Logan Forsythe +6 (77)
Rougned Odor +3 (77)
Wilmer Flores +3 (74)
Jarred Cosart +5 (79)
Tom Koehler +4 (76)
Cesar Hernandez +5 (72)
Jason Motte +1 (75)
Josh Collmenter +5 (80)
LaTroy Hawkins +2 (76)
Christian Bergman +5 (67)

Read More: Diamond Dynasty Stock Watch (7-6-15)

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.