Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Players On The Rise

OOPS! So I had gone with the trend of assuming the major re-ratings evaluation would occur this week. But that just did not happen. We'll have to assume it's coming next week instead.

In its place this was a very small update where the only ratings changes were based on position switches. Therefore, by default the big risers were players moving from relieving back to starting.

Tier Changes

(All thanks go to Daddy Leagues for these numbers! They're so on the ball I no longer have to sync up before and after roster update video clips to do all the changes myself.)
  • Chris Bassitt went from Common to Bronze
Full List Of Changes

Tyler Wilson +5 boost in Overall rating (63 Overall)
Chris Bassitt +4 (71)
Tanner Roark +4 (84)
David Phelps +4 (75)
Jeanmar Gomez +3 (67)
Pedro Villarreal +4 (59)
Juan Nicasio +4 (68)

Read More - Diamond Dynasty Stock Watch (7-13-15)

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 takki @ 07/13/15 05:20 PM
Everyone got me all hyped up that something huge was going to be happening today.

I felt like a kid at Christmas who asked for a huge toy and found a pair of socks when I opened the box.

Next week I guess.

# 2 evanreyes @ 07/15/15 06:46 PM
Matt Duffy should be getting a huge boost. Hitting about .290 and 41 RBIs, only like a 69 overall.

# 3 rays1118 @ 07/15/15 09:42 PM
KIERMAIERS SPEED! FIX THAT SHIIIII ALREADY!

# 4 evanreyes @ 07/16/15 04:48 PM
Darkhorse ROY candidates Matt Duffy and Billy Burns should be getting some boosts.

# 5 evanreyes @ 07/16/15 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanreyes
Matt Duffy should be getting a huge boost. Hitting about .290 and 41 RBIs, only like a 69 overall.
And he has been pretty solid on defense and as a baserunner.
Can you believe that we almost gave Pablo a huge extension?

# 6 Beat LA @ 07/16/15 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanreyes
And he has been pretty solid on defense and as a baserunner.
Can you believe that we almost gave Pablo a huge extension?
Yeah. Thank God that he felt slighted by management not to give him the extension the previous offseason. It seems he didn't want to be somewhere that wanted to monitor how in shape he'd be. I hope Duffy gets a big boost.

# 7 Cjs3434 @ 07/19/15 12:49 PM
Does anyone think that grienke will get boosted to diamond he's got a sub 1.50 ERA

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.