Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

For those of you that enjoyed the Carolina Panthers vs. Seattle Seahawks interactive intro in Madden NFL 15, EA Sports makes it happen in the Super Bowl this year for Madden NFL 16.

Which 2 teams do you think they choose this year?

Quote:
When you pop in Madden NFL 16 you’ll be dropped into the middle of an interactive, cinematic experience where you become part of a dramatic Super Bowl comeback. This is made more powerful by, among other things, a professionally scored musical composition.

Source - EA

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 therealsmallville @ 07/17/15 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Guilty, only read the first page.

[emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 62 Smutka @ 07/27/15 04:09 PM
I think this sounds pretty cool! Last Madden i had was back in 07' but this year decided to break that chain. it's so rad to return to this franchise on ps4 after a few new gen baby steps. Overall i'm pretty thrilled for the upcoming Madden. NHL 15 has same kind of an intro starting game... When you go to the store, get the game, ride back home, plug it in, and they throw you right in the middle of action it´s a great way to hit it for the first time.

# 63 romeischillin @ 08/08/15 10:44 PM
It shouldn't be much of an issue because one of two things will happen, cause I've played it where I've won with the Panthers and they show Cam's celebration but if you failed to score the TD then Richard Sherman and the LOB and crew celebrate, so if you don't want to be bothered with it you can just "throw the Super Bowl" and move on with your life

Also I'm thinking it will be the Giants and Odell Beckham Jr. representing the NFC, AFC I'd say Broncos??? Manning vs Manning? or a Giants/Patriots trimatch? Eli is 2-0 against Tom

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.