Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

TrueAchievements have posted the NBA 2K16 achievements and it has revealed quite a few interesting nuggets of information.

According to the list, NBA 2K16 will feature the Summer League in both MyGM and MyLEAGUE. It also confirmed MyLEAGUE Online, team relocation and 3 team trades.

There are quite a few other achievements for MyTEAM, MyLEAGUE, MyGM, MyPARK, MyCAREER, but nothing for CREW fans, so take it for what it's worth.

Other notable Achievements:
  • Win all 10 games of 'Greatest of All-Time' in Play Now Online.
  • Announce where your college ball will be played at.
  • Discover your first rune in MyTEAM.
  • Complete the 10th game of The Gauntlet in MyTEAM.
  • Unlock Historic Domination in MyTEAM.
Thanks for the heads up @RareBishop!

For those of you that have missed out on the recent news about the game, we've highlighted some of them below.For more news and media on the game, check out the NBA 2K16 page.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 I Djm @ 07/14/15 02:17 PM
Seattle we byke! Attachment 102337

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

# 22 Jumpman14 @ 07/14/15 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhawkfootball06
Disappointing to see nothing about crew...

NBA Live's "crew" mode or (EASBL) is looking more and more appealing.

So just from these achievements, what's new? A new story for myplayer (which was a given), a "Greatest moments mode", being able to pick your college in myplayer (but can't play due to not having the NCAA license). If you could play college there would definitely be an achievement about that. And summer league added. Is there really nothing else?

Did you really have to bring up Live?

# 23 msdm27 @ 07/14/15 02:20 PM
Why doesn't it mention three team trades in MyLeague, only MyGM?

# 24 bravesvolsfan @ 07/14/15 02:22 PM
Based on achievements, it seems like MyPark will have little to none improvements. But, MyCareer/MyGM/MyLEAGUE are my most played modes and these achievements have gotten me hyped up for this game. September 25 can't come soon enough!

# 25 rocketsfan81 @ 07/14/15 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman14
Did you really have to bring up Live?
Idk that people still play NBA Live. Lmao

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

# 26 Hassan Darkside @ 07/14/15 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
It does. "Successfully negotiate a 3-Team Trade in MyGM/MyLEAGUE. (Secret)"

Very pleased with this news so far. Curious to see how myPark has evolved and the integration of colleges in MyPlayer.

# 27 countryboy @ 07/14/15 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
It does say its for My League and MY GM

Quote:
Shrewd Operator15 (15)
Successfully negotiate a 3-Team Trade in MyGM/MyLEAGUE. (Secret)

# 28 SkillzFromThe6 @ 07/14/15 02:29 PM

# 29 amedawg00 @ 07/14/15 02:29 PM
Myleague Online. Say no more. To all of my OA brethren who helped keep hope alive in the epic OL thread, our efforts were not in vain. I told yall to never lose hope and 2k has rewarded our faith and determination to get their attention. ***tears of joy***

# 30 bravesvolsfan @ 07/14/15 02:29 PM
I would imagine the college games would probably not feature real colleges/gyms, but if it does, I would be pleasantly surprised.

# 31 23 @ 07/14/15 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhawkfootball06
Disappointing to see nothing about crew...

NBA Live's "crew" mode or (EASBL) is looking more and more appealing.

So just from the achievements we basically get this:
  • New story for MyCareer (that was a given)
  • Being able to pick your college in MyCareer
  • Summer League.
  • A "Greatest Moments" mode.

Is there really nothing else? Crew fans have been asking what will be 5 years now for this mode to return.
2K is always working hard to give you the most authentic basketball game on the market.

#NBA2K16 will be the best on yet so be patient as more information is to come.

The team at 2k is in short, EXCITED to tell you the full story soon

With the #SUMMERLEAGUE and additions to MyLeague and MyGM, with cover athlete @Wardell30 you WILL NOT be disappointed on the journey to #BeTheStory

Pre Order Now and recieve 10,000VC and play the game 4 days early!

#NBA2K16

September 24th HURRY, PLEASE!

# 32 scottyp180 @ 07/14/15 02:34 PM
Seems a little early for an achievement leak. We haven't even seen a screenshot for the game yet. There are some nice tidbits of information here but nothing that gets me that excited.

Really hope we get some official news soon, especially on the gameplay front. I know 2k always takes there time with info but damn it's mid July and not even a screenshot or quick teaser? I just hope this is one of those years where they stay quiet and then drop a bombshell of information.

# 33 msdm27 @ 07/14/15 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
It does. "Successfully negotiate a 3-Team Trade in MyGM/MyLEAGUE. (Secret)"

Very pleased with this news so far. Curious to see how myPark has evolved and the integration of colleges in MyPlayer.
My bad! Awesome
Now I only wish a better sim engine (stats and w-l records) and the ability to set the salary cap every season

# 34 iFnotWhyNoT @ 07/14/15 02:35 PM
Summer League in MyLeague/MyGM is great, but i hope they announce D-League is back even if its unplayable i just need it for roster development and roster moves for players that impress me in summer league. I want to be able to pick my summer league rosters too from a pool of undrafted rookies and free agents. I just hope this is how it turns out to be, instead of an exhibition mode where we see the likes of Steph Curry and other superstars just too fill out the roster.

# 35 huntt26 @ 07/14/15 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesvolsfan
I would imagine the college games would probably not feature real colleges/gyms, but if it does, I would be pleasantly surprised.
Oh for sure. It will not have real teams. But even having the ability to play for a team like Blue and White Kentucky through a 64 team tournament against teams like red and white wisconsin or red and gold iowa state would be pretty damn cool.

Although, I wonder if it would even be that robust?

# 36 fredo5020 @ 07/14/15 02:39 PM
Mane Ea Sports this is how you improve a game (a shot at madden)

# 37 jfsolo @ 07/14/15 02:42 PM
I'm not expecting it to be, but I sure hope the part where you're in college is playable in some fashion.

# 38 jeremym480 @ 07/14/15 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

According to the list, NBA 2K16 will feature the Summer League in both MyGM and MyLEAGUE. It also confirmed MyLEAGUE Online, team relocation and 3 team trades.

# 39 cthurt @ 07/14/15 02:49 PM
All great news so far, I think I will keep my excitement level down for now about the whole pick your college thing until we now for sure its not a simulation process and is actually playable.

# 40 danzy678 @ 07/14/15 02:50 PM
Summer league and relocation for my gm my league [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.