# 1 smiley3 @ 07/15/15 08:29 PM
Where were these posted?

# 2 jpdavis82 @ 07/15/15 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley3
Where were these posted?
On the Madden Facebook page

# 3 PhillyPhanatic14 @ 07/15/15 08:41 PM
These look tight. I know people always say Madden is far behind FIFA and other games but this looks way more life-like than any sports game I've seen.

# 4 jpdavis82 @ 07/15/15 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
These look tight. I know people always say Madden is far behind FIFA and other games but this looks way more life-like than any sports game I've seen.
The colors actually look like what I saw in person, they don't look so dull and faded anymore.

# 5 Sausage @ 07/15/15 09:11 PM
Look fine; I'm assuming these teams are the super bowl moment intro to the game.

# 6 raidertiger @ 07/15/15 09:13 PM
You could confuse that Bell/Ihedigbo screenshot with real life. Lighting is on point.

# 7 JKSportsGamer1984 @ 07/15/15 09:47 PM
Game is looking really good this year. Looking at some of these pics has me wondering if they've done anything with field degradation? I want to see the field being torn up especially during rain or snow games.

# 8 adub88 @ 07/15/15 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceMask
Certainly looks better. For example, the Steelers black jersey actually looks black and not some bizarre charcoal gray.

All the complaining must have made them take notice. Good. Now going forward they can stop fooling around with things that don't need to be fooled around with. Let colors be the colors they're supposed to be.
Exactly, I hated seeing those charcoal jerseys last year

# 9 BadAssHskr @ 07/15/15 11:09 PM
Looking real nice.

# 10 Kwarren3 @ 07/15/15 11:09 PM
Damn... Was really happy to see the vikings number fonts corrected. But the spacing on McKinnons Jersey is terrible. Way too big of a gap... Sigh

# 11 iLLWiLL @ 07/16/15 01:16 AM
HA! I post a complaint, and EA listens & responds less than an hour later!!!

In all seriousness ... I am just HAPPY to see some new content! Game looks FANTASTIC! Now, would love to see a few official videos on gameplay, features and presentation!

# 12 SageInfinite @ 07/16/15 01:51 AM
Madden looks so amazing in pictures....

# 13 iLLWiLL @ 07/16/15 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RefTix
Pass me what you're on man.

It looks good in pics and stuff but that statement is outrageous to me. The Show?
The Show is the best sports game on the market. But its player models -- much like NBA2K -- are aging and due for an overhaul. Lots of room for improvement there. Graphically, Madden has taken good progressive steps forward, and NBA Live 16 has taken a major leap ahead ...

# 14 Potatoes002 @ 07/16/15 05:40 AM
These screens look great, the difference in lighting this year is very noticeable. Just stings a little we are getting the exact same old equipment and cleats for another year.

# 15 marshallfever @ 07/16/15 07:55 AM
I played a lot of 15 on the Xbone, these pics do nothing for me. The lightning looks better but not marginally better since 15 was a good looking game as well. Beyond the lightning nothing sands out to me.

Someone asked if they reintroduced field degradation, I sure hope so, but a doubt it. Anytime they bring back an old feature they also show it off and beat us over the head with it, the fact that we haven't been beaten over the head with it probably means they haven't.

For some reason, I'm not excited about this years game and usually I am every August I get pumped for Madden. This year to me looks like a year to skip to really get my money's worth next year lol . I'll EA access it and see if it sucks m3 in before making a final decision

# 16 jpdavis82 @ 07/16/15 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallfever
I played a lot of 15 on the Xbone, these pics do nothing for me. The lightning looks better but not marginally better since 15 was a good looking game as well. Beyond the lightning nothing sands out to me.

Someone asked if they reintroduced field degradation, I sure hope so, but a doubt it. Anytime they bring back an old feature they also show it off and beat us over the head with it, the fact that we haven't been beaten over the head with it probably means they haven't.

For some reason, I'm not excited about this years game and usually I am every August I get pumped for Madden. This year to me looks like a year to skip to really get my money's worth next year lol . I'll EA access it and see if it sucks m3 in before making a final decision
If you liked M15 at all I guarantee you won't be able to put 16 down. If you hated 15 you still may somewhat enjoy 16. 16 is much better than 15 in just about every way. I can't even play 15 anymore after playing 16, I'm having to play other games to hold me over until 16, it may not be that noticeable on YouTube or some screenshots, but once you play it, you'll really feel the difference, especially since you played a lot of 15, you'll pick up on the subtle differences most won't at first.

# 17 noplace @ 07/16/15 08:09 AM
Good looking shots but time to see some other teams.. Seems like all the vids and pics are the same few teams..

# 18 PhillyPhanatic14 @ 07/16/15 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
If you liked M15 at all I guarantee you won't be able to put 16 down. If you hated 15 you still may somewhat enjoy 16. 16 is much better than 15 in just about every way. I can't even play 15 anymore after playing 16, I'm having to play other games to hold me over until 16, it may not be that noticeable on YouTube or some screenshots, but once you play it, you'll really feel the difference, especially since you played a lot of 15, you'll pick up on the subtle differences most won't at first.
This is awesome. I put in over 620 hours on Madden 15 and I'm still playing it almost 11 months after release. Super pumped for 16.

# 19 Rams_3 @ 07/16/15 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Good looking shots but time to see some other teams.. Seems like all the vids and pics are the same few teams..
That's exactly how i feel.

# 20 BleedGreen710 @ 07/16/15 08:46 AM
yeah i havent seen a single gameplay/screenshot of the Eagles yet. would really love to see how my favorite team looks

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.