Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

2K Sports has just revealed their first look at the NBA 2K16 Michael Jordan Special Edition in-game content, which is exclusive to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 for $79.99. By pre-ordering, you will receive the game on Friday, September 25, four days before the official release date.

It includes the following items.
  • Jordan NBA 2K16 Upper Deck Poster (Physical Copy Only)
  • Jordan Mini Fathead Wall Decal (Physical Copy Only)
  • Digital Jordan XIV shoes for your MyPLAYER (Physical and Digital Copy)
  • Digital Jordan T-shirt for your MyPLAYER (Physical and Digital Copy)
  • Digital Jordan jersey for your MyPLAYER (Physical and Digital Copy)
  • 30,000 Virtual Currency (Physical and Digital Copy)
  • MyTEAM VIP+ (3 Emerald Packs AND a new Special Edition Michael Jordan Exclusive Moment Card) (Physical and Digital Copy)
For those of you pre-ordering the NBA 2K16 Michael Jordan Special Edition, make sure you note that the physical copy comes with everything listed, the digital pre-order will not come with the Jordan NBA 2K16 Upper Deck poster or Jordan mini Fathead wall decal.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Clappington @ 07/17/15 01:17 PM
I use to be a sneakerhead back in the day so I could be wrong idk. but uhh I swear on those 14s that white part is suppose to be black. thought those were the ferrari 14s idk I could be wrong not too sure.

# 2 cthurt @ 07/17/15 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
I use to be a sneakerhead back in the day so I could be wrong idk. but uhh I swear on those 14s that white part is suppose to be black. thought those were the ferrari 14s idk I could be wrong not too sure.

I remember a blue color for those 14s, never seen the red ones like that maybe they made them red in game to match the jersey. But its so odd knowing all we know about the game so far and we still don't know what the game even looks like yet.

# 3 HowDareI @ 07/17/15 01:40 PM
I love Jordan, hell I named my son Jordan lmao, but not worth it to me really..idk I just don't get into paying extra for games I guess.

# 4 countryboy @ 07/17/15 02:29 PM
Man, I wouldn't mind getting this but $20 more for just the poster and fathead is too much. I don't play MYPLAYER at all so the other things don't interest me in the slightest.

# 5 mastershake88 @ 07/17/15 02:35 PM
No thanks. The servers don't work day one so it's useless. Good luck putting codes in for vc because the servers will be down anyway.I find it funny that the same people who crucify EA for their exclusive rights are the ones who turns a blind eye when 2k now does the same thing. This is like the 4th 2k game with Jordon on it already. Give me a break.

# 6 BA2929 @ 07/17/15 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
No thanks. The servers don't work day one so it's useless. Good luck putting codes in for vc because the servers will be down anyway.
You can see into the future???

Please tell me if the Royals are in the World Series again!

# 7 Semipro91 @ 07/17/15 02:56 PM
Quote:
No thanks. The servers don't work day one so it's useless. Good luck putting codes in for vc because the servers will be down anyway.I find it funny that the same people who crucify EA for their exclusive rights are the ones who turns a blind eye when 2k now does the same thing. This is like the 4th 2k game with Jordon on it already. Give me a break.
cool story bro.

# 8 NorthPhillyFis @ 07/17/15 03:26 PM
I wonder if we still get the stuff u get for a regular preorder with the Jordan edition

# 9 JayBillups36 @ 07/17/15 03:55 PM
If live drops a crew mode this game can chew me

# 10 redsox4evur @ 07/17/15 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBillups36
OK cool but what does this have to do with the Jordan Special Edition?

# 11 woshihuxingtan @ 07/17/15 04:22 PM
uh... card design is bad... 2K15 is better than that!
BTW, Dynamic rating is great!

# 12 TheSuntanSuperman @ 07/17/15 06:09 PM
Those look like a different version of the 14 lows

# 13 skinnybonez @ 07/17/15 06:28 PM
first image of scanned sneaker?

# 14 tedus @ 07/17/15 06:50 PM
I like Jordan! But I don't wanna pay extra money for this ! I really wanna see more gameplay improvement instead of the preorder bonus!!

2k, it's time to show us some gameplay info!

# 15 MontanaMan @ 07/17/15 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuntanSuperman
Those look like a different version of the 14 lows
Yea it's just a 2K exclusive color of the lows. Red Laney's it looks like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnybonez
first image of scanned sneaker?
Yep, and they look DOPE.

I'll be purchasing this for the shoes, VC, and early access to the game.

# 16 scottyp180 @ 07/17/15 07:01 PM
So if I preorder the standard edition do I still get the game on the 25th? As much as I love Jordan I just don't see the extra content being worth the extra $20. The in game content isn't anything I'm excited for and I probably won't be hanging up any posters or fatheads anytime soon.

# 17 Cowboy008 @ 07/17/15 08:19 PM
Had an extra $20 in my PSN wallet and just decided to get the MJ edition. Can't wait to play it.

# 18 sportjames23 @ 07/18/15 11:16 AM
Quote:
You DO have the option of getting the other covers, kid.

# 19 sportjames23 @ 07/18/15 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBillups36

You can have Live, breh.

# 20 LingeringRegime @ 07/18/15 11:27 AM
I don't care about MyPlayer. So, standard edition for me.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.