Home
Blood Bowl 2 News Post

More than five years ago, I reviewed the first digital version of Blood Bowl, a traditional table-top miniatures game based on high fantasy football. That game was reissued about a million times, including multiple versions on the PC and a recent mobile release. While all of these versions offer an interesting challenge and unique gameplay, each was hampered by various issues that kept the title from greatness.

Now, Blood Bowl 2's kick off date is imminent. Can this update fix the problems of a 5-year old game based on a 30 year old ruleset? Based on recent press, I'm confident that it can. Let's look at the issues that plagued the earlier (primary 360) title and how the sequel looks to fix them.

Read More - Blood Bowl 2 Preview

Game: Blood Bowl 2Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Blood Bowl 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 snc237 @ 07/20/15 10:50 AM
I just want a current gen NFL street 2

# 2 BCDX97 @ 07/21/15 12:58 AM
The first game looked ugly and was very frustrating. I wanted to like it much more than I did. I had to read a printed out rulebook for the tabletop game to figure out why I kept getting killed by the CPU.

I hope, like you, that this steps things up in a major way. But it still looks pretty ugly and I'm afraid it might be just as clunky and unfriendly as the first game.

# 3 Joshua1207 @ 07/21/15 07:50 PM
Game is pretty fun, doesn't take that long to get used to imo. I can't really imagine the sequel changing up the gameplay much (if it all) considering it's just modeled after the tabletop game. I'm sure it'll look prettier though.

I'll pick up BB2 at some point, but definitely not for the $45 price it is starting out as.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.