Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

GameStop Madden Mondays have returned. Today's video showcases the new Draft Champions mode.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 JKSportsGamer1984 @ 07/21/15 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
This has gotten off-topic. Lets get back to Draft Champions.
With all due respect, I think the discussion of signature animations & making these players feel different does have to do with Draft Champions. I think a lot of us who don't play MUT & don't really care for Draft Champions has to do with Legend / Star players feeling & animating too similar to average players in my opinion. If EA were to step it up in this area I think a lot of us would give these modes a chance. I personally would love to dive into MUT or Draft Champions if Barry Sanders ran & felt like Barry Sanders (meaning doing animations, cuts, moves that only he was known for) etc... It just takes the intrigue away for me when my 3rd string HB can pull off the same moves as the best HB of all time.

So in my opinion this discussion has everything to do with Draft Champions

# 42 PVarck31 @ 07/21/15 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
With all due respect, I think the discussion of signature animations & making these players feel different does have to do with Draft Champions. I think a lot of us who don't play MUT & don't really care for Draft Champions has to do with Legend / Star players feeling & animating too similar to average players in my opinion. If EA were to step it up in this area I think a lot of us would give these modes a chance. I personally would love to dive into MUT or Draft Champions if Barry Sanders ran & felt like Barry Sanders (meaning doing animations, cuts, moves that only he was known for) etc... It just takes the intrigue away for me when my 3rd string HB can pull off the same moves as the best HB of all time.

So in my opinion this discussion has everything to do with Draft Champions
The discussion has turned into "Madden has terrible animations." which has been discussed a bazillion times in this forum. No need to have another thread about bad animations.

Saying the legend players should look more authentic is okay. But the animation talk has been beaten to death.

# 43 DeuceDouglas @ 07/21/15 04:57 PM
I still think NFL Fever did the whole "fantasy" challenge the best. They had a bunch of true fantasy teams with different playstyles and skillsets that you would play and I'm pretty sure they progressively got better. This would be something I'd actually like playing in Madden. DC though, doesn't seem like something that would ever interest me.

# 44 Millennium @ 07/21/15 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
The discussion has turned into "Madden has terrible animations." which has been discussed a bazillion times in this forum. No need to have another thread about bad animations.

Saying the legend players should look more authentic is okay. But the animation talk has been beaten to death.
This.

Pvarck is right. Discuss the game mode, or don't post.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.