Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

More NBA 2K16 details for 2K Pro-Am, MyPARK, MyTEAM, MyLEAGUE and MyGM have been leaked out by the Microsoft SmartGlass app. Microsoft has removed all traces of the information, but @Droppin_Daggers managed to screenshot them all. There are quite a few nuggets of information in the images, so check them out and post your thoughts!

Mouse over and click the images to get a better view.

For those of you that have missed out on the recent news about the game, we've highlighted some of them below.For more news and media on the game, check out the NBA 2K16 page.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Mauer4MVP @ 08/16/15 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
No, it has not been confirmed yet. The only thing we have to go on is that one hype/teaser thing claimed "total/complete customization" in MyLeague. So we can hope that includes everything possible one could want to customize (including the pro-am stuf), but who knows.
If it turns out to be true I will be playing 2k the most out of any game over the next year. And that's with so many games coming out that appeal to me (Madden, Gears remaster, Rainbow Six, Halo, Battlefront, The Division, etc.).

Should be a great fall for gaming!

# 122 LionsFanNJ @ 08/16/15 05:08 PM
Im just hoping/prayi g that the customization his myLeague. I gotta make the Sonics to replace the thunder man. Or at least Relocate them in game.

# 123 Crystar500 @ 08/16/15 05:28 PM
What thing I like about the online (Java, or Flash, I think. Probably Java. Or neither. ) "Basketball GM" game is that your team is always set a status in terms of team building. "Rebuilding", "Contending", stuff like that. I hope the Advanced Team Building means we could set a focus for our franchise.

Also, it'd be cool to see different teams handle scenarios differently. Like, say for example... The Spurs. If the Spurs were rebuilding (A Long time from now, if ever.), they'd stockpile assets, and search for high-potential players in the draft. Whereas a team like the Nets would try to buy their way into contention, through free agency and trades, while not caring about the draft. I think that'd be a cool feature, but I think it'd take some hefty coding to go through 30 teams. Think of it as "GM Playbooks".

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.