Home
WWE 2K16 News Post

By pre-ordering WWE 2K16, fans will get two exclusive playable versions of Arnold Schwarzenegger, as the Terminator. The T-800 from the original film and Terminator 2: Judgement Day will be available.

Check out the video here, featuring some WWE superstars recreating one of the most famous scenes from Terminator 2.

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Stormyhog @ 07/27/15 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Why have a real wrestler as a pre order other than letting him be in the game from the go ? Only excuse for any active wrestler to be a DLC is in the future 2k story modes . If a wrestler will be a pre order it better be something like sting but even then wasn't Sting sold in the marketplace later ?
Yep mostly all pre-order dlc comes out to everyone at some point. Look at Rory Mcllroy PGA Tour the pre-order Scottsdale course becomes available to buy for everyone in sept. Either way it doesn't make or break a game for me just would prefer something better associated with wrestling.

# 22 spidertour02 @ 07/27/15 01:06 PM
This makes perfect sense. SOMEBODY has to go back in time and kill Hulk Hogan, right?

# 23 BMDinTDOT @ 07/27/15 04:57 PM
Pretty cool commercial...

But would easily trade him in for a mid carder or curtain jerker
from the Golden or Attitude Era.

# 24 Mr Bungle 34 @ 07/27/15 05:28 PM
No Hogan= No Purchase, that's right brother.

# 25 Smutka @ 07/27/15 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
This is absolutely hysterical and stupid to me.

I will pre-order for this.
Hahaha xD definitely pre-order stuff 5/5 for the video

# 26 Cubfan @ 07/27/15 05:47 PM
Meh terrible preorder bonus. Sounds like others are excited.

# 27 MJDrocks @ 07/27/15 05:49 PM
I, for one, am interested in this. I always thought The Terminator was so bad *** and to be able to use him in WWE 2K16 wlll be awesome. I wonder what Finisher I'll assign him lol!

# 28 Trent Booty @ 07/27/15 07:57 PM
Wonder what his move set i. This is actually cool though. I might pre-order it just for this.

# 29 Mercury112491 @ 07/27/15 07:59 PM
This is actually kinda cool. I hope they're able to get the "terminator theme" so he doesn't just have a generic theme song.

# 30 almostbobsaget @ 07/27/15 08:49 PM
Arnold is probably going to come out to real American hero and "rip" his skin off to reveal terminator in the ring. His signature/finisher combo will be the Big Boot/Leg Drop.

# 31 jvalverde88 @ 07/27/15 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
This is completely worthless. Doubt I will pre-order now but if I did it wouldn't be for Terminator it would be for whatever outfit stuff were available because he was in the game that could be used on other characters. I agree that I hope this isn't what they meant by 120+ unique spots. I don't think it is any indication of who is in the game as they have stated they want to be very accurate with the roster but this is still a waste.
Quote:
Originally Posted by molendie
This is bizarre. This is supposed to be a realistic game and now they're sticking fictional characters into it? Could be cool I guess, but wouldn't it have made more sense just to include Arnold like they did with Tyson a few years back?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyhog
What a waste of a spot. I'd much rather have a real wrestler as a pre-order. I do hope there is not a bunch of stuff like this added.

# 32 willh313 @ 07/27/15 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Also might I add , how many crazy CAWs on the 2k are created abs used throughout the community? Don't be a hypocrite and complain about free DLC when you download caws like scorpion , deadpool etc . I think Fans of that type would rather have a legit model of terminator than a created one
My point exactly, people create crazy characters all the time....this is just one off the list....

# 33 bigdipper88 @ 07/27/15 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjallure24
The only way the WWE could justify defeating Super Cena was to bring in a T1000.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
T 1000 won't be in game, the T1000 was the liquid metal Terminator

# 34 ironjumpman_23 @ 07/28/15 01:30 AM
So since the terminator is in does that mean we get the triple H terminator entrance as well???

# 35 CanuckJ @ 07/28/15 08:38 AM
Terminator hits or shoots to kill so his finisher should be the 187 or in a direct quote from T2 call it "he'll live"

# 36 Ray Vibes @ 07/28/15 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatorfan
Still not preordering but a little touch. Still confused though. What's gonna be his theme?

Dun dun dun... dun dun

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.