Home
PES 2016 News Post

Konami has just released a couple of PES 2016 videos. The first one shows cover athlete Neymar Jr. playing PES European Product Manager, Adam Bhatti. Neymar has a couple of goals and rubs it in Adam's face, as he celebrates with his friends, it's actually quite funny.

The next video shows off the 3D photo scanning process, which includes body scanning. Adam mentions that it has a bright future, so stay tuned for more news on that.

Game: PES 2016Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
PES 2016 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 KennyJ1976 @ 07/30/15 11:04 AM
Man I can't wait for this game. I actually think it has a chance to be higher rated than FIFA this year, if KONAMI gives the people what they want. Not outsell FIFA but have a higher review rating from the critics.

# 2 ShaiLeGran @ 07/30/15 12:14 PM
Looks like they could have had all his tattoos in the game, but they chose not to..Still looks amazing, hopefully other players will look just as excellent. Still waiting for ball boys and the referee using the spray paint on the field though. Small details make the immersion.

# 3 ShaiLeGran @ 07/30/15 12:15 PM
Looks like they could have had all his tattoos in the game, but they chose not to..Still looks amazing, hopefully other players will look just as excellent. Still waiting for ball boys and the referee using the spray paint on the field though. Small details make the immersion.

# 4 bxphenom7 @ 07/30/15 12:47 PM
This is all really cool. I wonder where this game will be at the end of this gen, everything looks so promising.

# 5 Money99 @ 07/31/15 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiLeGran
I believe the issue may be copyright related as Konami (or any game developer) needs permission from the tattoo artist to have their art in the game.

Perhaps the artist of some of his tats wanted too much money or refused to sign-off on it?

# 6 WTF @ 07/31/15 12:18 PM
Both EA and 2k need to take scanning notes from Konami. The fidelity of the scan is insane. The skin textures and tones are unreal. I'm looking forward to PES, and the graphics are making the wait even harder.

# 7 xman2k @ 07/31/15 03:19 PM
All thanks to Fox Engine and MGSV

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.