Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

The official post trade deadline MLB 15 The Show roster update is available now. The update adds 4 players and includes 304 player movements. The "Big Update", scheduled to release around the All-Star break, is still being worked on.

The update includes the recent trades, we've listed some of them below:
  • David Price to the Blue Jays
  • Troy Tulowitzki to the Blue Jays
  • Jonathan Papelbon to the Nationals
  • Jose Reyes to the Rockies
  • Cole Hamels to the Rangers
  • Yoenis Cespedes to the Mets
  • Scott Kazmir to the Astros
  • Johnny Cueto to the Royals
  • Mike Leake to the Giants
  • Shane Victorino to the Angels
  • Joakim Soria to the Pirates
Daddy Leagues have posted the attribute changes for the roster update, some of the changes include Felix Hernandez -1 (96), Anthony Rizzo -2 (90), Jacob de Grom +2 (89), Robinson Cano +1 (89), Anthony Rendon +3 (89), Yasiel Puig -2 (88), Carlos Gonzalez +5 (86), Jordan Zimmermann -2 (86), Scott Kazmir +2 (86), Kolten Wong -1 (85), Chris Davis +4 (84), James Shields -2 (84), Ben Zobrist +5 (84), Mark Teixeira +2 (84), Drew Storen -1 (83), Yasmani Grandal +2 (82), Joakim Soria -2 (81), Michael Cuddyer +1 (81), Lance McCullers +8 (81), Tyler Clippard -2 (81), Xander Bogaerts +3 (80) and more.

Check out all of the other details below.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Syce @ 08/03/15 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
New rosters are out. It includes all of the trades that have happened recently.

Reyes with Rockies
Cespedes with Mets
Cueto with Royals
Price with Blue Jays
Troy Tulowitzki with Blue Jays

and more. Will update in a few.
the Blue Jays are going to be very fun to play with.

# 2 dmslapped @ 08/03/15 01:39 PM
Anthony Rizzo hits 4 home runs in 4 straight games and goes down in ratings lol.

# 3 redsoxfan31 @ 08/03/15 02:12 PM
Were they able to get the "big" update out with this one? or are they still working on that update? Trying to find the best time to start a franchise

# 4 D13 @ 08/03/15 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmslapped
Anthony Rizzo hits 4 home runs in 4 straight games and goes down in ratings lol.
Someone fell asleep at the wheel on this one.

Unreal honestly....

# 5 thescottyglasgow @ 08/03/15 03:29 PM
When I go to download the live rosters I always use the orioles and I keep noticing adam jones will sometimes be an A potential and sometimes a B. So I did some investigating. I downloaded the live roster multiple times and loaded the first one and he was a B potential Chris Davis was a 84 and Miguel Gonzales was a 79. The second one was the same the third had Jones with an A potential and Davis was a 85. The fourth had Miguel Gonzales B Davis 85 Jones B. The fifth had Jones A Davis 85 and Gonzales B. So i couldnt figure it out I tried more and the same kept happening these three random guys potentials change a point or two every download. Then I also noticed in DD JJ Hardy has a B potential when I go to his player card and then when I download the live roster he is always a C? Does anyone know what is going on here.

# 6 UHCougarfan @ 08/03/15 03:57 PM
Carlos Correa gets no ratings bump???? What a Joke.

# 7 MJDrocks @ 08/03/15 04:25 PM
The ratings seem okay. Can never use this roster in a franchise anyway with no prospects

# 8 UHCougarfan @ 08/03/15 04:38 PM
But for online these are the rosters we must use, and the best team in the AL West's best player (and probably best shortstop in all of baseball) is rated under 80?

# 9 mcbrad @ 08/03/15 07:31 PM
Correa is awesome, but best player in AL West that's a little too strong. I agree he should be in the mid 80s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 10 Jros22 @ 08/03/15 08:35 PM
Carlos Correa's slash line is:
.299/.348/.567

His numbers over a 162 game stretch are:

.299 41 HR 110 RBI

He has played only 47 games and is already 1st in HR (12) in the American League by Shortstops leading by 3 HR and is 4th in all MLB, the leader has 17 merely 5 more in 102 games.

We are talking about a #1 Pick producing as expected not a career minor leaguer having a dream season, doing it batting 3rd on a team expecting a lot of him to help them make the playoffs and yet other rookies has been updated and not Correa.

# 11 Chill8019 @ 08/04/15 01:13 AM
Attachment 103657
Captain Correa !!!!
Bump! Bump! Bump!

# 12 UHCougarfan @ 08/04/15 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbrad
Correa is awesome, but best player in AL West that's a little too strong. I agree he should be in the mid 80s

I said he was the best player on the best team in the AL West. Reading comprehension my friend.

# 13 mcbrad @ 08/04/15 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UHCougarfan
I said he was the best player on the best team in the AL West. Reading comprehension my friend.

Lol. If this makes you feel smart go ahead. I use this for fun not to argue. Normally people expect a back and forth with opinions on forums. This is a place you go looking for different perspectives. Enjoy it, this may be the best two months of his career or the start to another Barry Larkin.

# 14 Mr M.Moss @ 08/04/15 11:03 PM
Its about time Arod, Tex and McCann got a decent upgrade

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.