Home
Rocket League News Post

We here at Operation Sports really like Rocket League (like 9 out of 10 like it). We think it's dope, ill and, yes, even fresh. So we want to remind you that today is the final day you can get Rocket League for free via PlayStation Plus.

We think the game is worth the download either way, but hey, you pay for that PS Plus subscription so you should probably just get this really good game for free -- and then play it with all of our other awesome community members.

And if playing with cool Operation Sports folks is not for you, well then you still should not have a problem finding games because Rocket League has already been downloaded over 5 million times, according to the developers at Psyonix.

If you are jumping into the game, you should probably also know that a new patch just came out last Friday. Oh, and we have a new sub-forum for Rocket League that you can check out if you're looking to get tips or just want to chat about one of the best sports games that's been released in the last five years.

Game: Rocket LeagueReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 5 - View All
Rocket League Videos
Member Comments
# 1 HarisMoltin @ 12/23/18 04:21 AM
I've got this game pre ordered. I'll probably be able to get an hour or so with it tomorrow and a couple more hours on Saturday because I'll be working those days. Sunday morning I'll be able to really spend some time with it so I'll drop back then to give a few impressions of the game. I really liked Ride 2 so I have high hopes for this game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.