Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

Check out the latest NBA Live 16 screenshot, featuring DeMar Derozan in the new Toronto Raptors uniform. More screenshots from the game can be seen here.

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Tonyattia @ 08/04/15 10:36 PM
And the comps begin in 3....2....1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 2 King_B_Mack @ 08/04/15 10:41 PM
D looking real good here. Chest area on the jersey still looks off though. Not sure about the letters there.

# 3 lakers24 @ 08/04/15 10:46 PM
Something seems off about DeMar here also the letters look a bit wonky. Good pic though.

# 4 Tonyattia @ 08/04/15 11:21 PM
His facial expression and the continued font issues hold this screen back. Jersey also a little too tight imo. Skin tone looks great though. Let's see what come of this 3 am conference

# 5 ojandpizza @ 08/04/15 11:28 PM
Jersey looks off, it's "stretched" maybe for a lack of a better word.

Face looks a little funky, kinda looks like T-Mac. Just an awkward expression, "who farted?" Lol.

The lighting looks good, the skin looks good. I'm hoping the shorts aren't so high that they bend awkwardly again, looks like that might be the case.

# 6 Da-Man @ 08/04/15 11:28 PM
Someone needs to post a real pic of DeRozan to see who got the skin tone right.

# 7 LeBron_On_Mars @ 08/04/15 11:28 PM

# 8 swac07 @ 08/04/15 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza

Face looks a little funky, kinda looks like T-Mac. Just an awkward expression, "who farted?" Lol

[emoji38]

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator using Tapatalk

# 9 juicey79 @ 08/04/15 11:53 PM
Competition is good

# 10 juicey79 @ 08/04/15 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBron_On_Mars
Dang I'm a 2k guy and I think live representation of DeRozan is better. This is good stuff though

# 11 The 24th Letter @ 08/05/15 12:11 AM
Looks good, esp the tone....the face looks a bit off but just like with the DJ pic I think it's the expression...because last years DD looked good...

# 12 mlp111 @ 08/05/15 12:46 AM
I'm give live team the up on this one, this screen incredible! I think they have the best demar!

# 13 cthurt @ 08/05/15 12:55 AM
Its amazing what good lighting does for games, I still like 2ks facial scans better but, I like Lives pic better just based on the lighting alone, 2ks DD had a reddish tent to his skin color that doesnt look good.

# 14 23 @ 08/05/15 01:38 AM
Trolling and agenda posting are specifically against the TOS. We know that there is another basketball game for sale. You may prefer that game over NBA Live. But you are not allowed to compare Live to that game in this forum. Comparison threads are permitted in the Other Basketball games forums. People who ignore this will be banned.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-posting.html

# 15 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 08/05/15 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Trolling and agenda posting are specifically against the TOS. We know that there is another basketball game for sale. You may prefer that game over NBA Live. But you are not allowed to compare Live to that game in this forum. Comparison threads are permitted in the Other Basketball games forums. People who ignore this will be banned.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-posting.html

My bad, I should've known not to post a comparison pic. Won't happen again.

# 16 23 @ 08/05/15 01:53 AM
Just post the stuff in the Other bball forum.

Thats where all the comparisons go

# 17 iLLWiLL @ 08/05/15 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Its amazing what good lighting does for games, I still like 2ks facial scans better but, I like Lives pic better just based on the lighting alone, 2ks DD had a reddish tent to his skin color that doesnt look good.

Yeah and it's not just the lighting making things brighter -- but it's how the lighting showcases the different angles and bone structure in DeRozan's face. I feel Live has the advantage over the comp in these regards, no doubt.

My one minor gripe with Live's faces is they seem to make players with brown/black eyes too light of a color ...

# 18 mp3 @ 08/05/15 07:29 AM
I am not that impressed with it to be honest the number 10 looks like it has being added later on via photoshop, the knicks jersey is the same too the logo and the number are two different shades of colour.

# 19 The 24th Letter @ 08/05/15 08:10 AM
Yeah the jersey is jacked up but I assume it won't be left like that...

The Live team said they worked on expressions this year, so hopefully we see less odd looking faces...

# 20 Gilley @ 08/05/15 08:20 AM
I really like the face scan. Love the fact that the players have facial expressions.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.