Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

2K has just released the first in-game screenshots for NBA 2K16 showcasing the cover athletes Steph Curry, James Harden, and Anthony Davis.

To see the images in 4K, just click on them.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 swac07 @ 08/05/15 03:01 PM
The torches and pitchforks came out earlier than I expected this year I see sheesh lol

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator using Tapatalk

# 142 WishListGOD 1 OF 2 @ 08/05/15 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ct
Not really impressed tbh.

Kinda looks exactly the same. Maybe it's the lighting?
But considering this is year 3 on ps4 I was hoping for a huge graphical leap. I guess they can't get anymore out of the graphics but the ps3 versions made significant leaps year after year until the cartoony looking washed out effect.

It's only a screenshot but with each new bit of info I'm second guessing buying.

I'll reserve judgment for the release tho.

First off dont buy based solely on graphics let gameplay decide that. I highly doubt its the ps4 "YET" just look at star wars battlefront, its one of, if not the best looking games coming to market with a far more advanced lighting system so its not the ps4 at current rate. In a game thats lighting system is virtually static just lights on a ceiling it shouldn't be that much of a problem to render good/Bright sufficient lighting, the problem is how that light defuses/spreads once it hits a surface. Hell the courts don't even reflect light back up on to the players bodys, light no longer spreads over skin tones lighting players up, so its not only thats its to FAR to dark (real NBA game very bright) but its not even done properly. Which leaves me to believe from seeing 2k14s lighting, that was done properly (had flaws) compared to later releases that its likely 2k devs are playing mind games with the consumers to keeping it good looking enough to keep them engaged but always wanting more. Which works for only so long.

# 143 Dom2k @ 08/05/15 03:06 PM
Man. i wonder when we're gonna hit a point that these graphics can no longer improve

# 144 rbfn04 @ 08/05/15 03:07 PM
People really prefer the over-glossy look of 2K14? Welp, to each his own I guess

# 145 Eman5805 @ 08/05/15 03:26 PM
I wonder if/when they got AD's teammates body scans. A number of them have have been dropping weight, getting ready for the new up tempo ball that Gentry will be having us play.

I know Tyreke Evans is looking a LOT more lean and Eric Gordon's dropped about 10 lbs.

# 146 The 24th Letter @ 08/05/15 03:33 PM
2K14's lighting was too well done, so they toned it down because customers might've enjoyed it too much and not purchased anymore of their games?

That...is a new one.

# 147 ojandpizza @ 08/05/15 03:33 PM
The lighting actually looks great to me.. Odd to see so much complaining when the background is blurred and you can't even tell what the majority of the lighting looks like lol.

My only real complaint about those screens as far as lighting issues go would be that the skin looks a slight too reddish.. Which I don't think will even be an issue on the game, especially on your home television. IMO these skins looks better in game than the dark shiny charcoal looking guys from 2k14, 2k15 was much improved and I assume this will be too once we get some live game play videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 148 King_B_Mack @ 08/05/15 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Its cool to disagree but calling people a liar and stuff of that nature isn't needed, King is better then that.

I'm really not. But I appreciate the confidence in my personal growth. I'll get there someday lol

But for real, y'all are coming down on this game and 2K15 like they went back and slapped an updated logo on PS2 graphics or something. There's a fine line between opinion and being flat wrong

# 149 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/05/15 03:55 PM
12 new teams being added to 2k

Better look a harden and actual gameplay

http://youtu.be/axo4k7uvOw4

# 150 cthurt @ 08/05/15 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
I'm really not. But I appreciate the confidence in my personal growth. I'll get there someday lol

But for real, y'all are coming down on this game and 2K15 like they went back and slapped an updated logo on PS2 graphics or something. There's a fine line between opinion and being flat wrong

No problem, feels good to be appreciated,

But I wouldn't say we are coming down on 2k15 and 16, its just room for improvement, I have never myself stated that 2k15 or 16 looks bad or horrible, I have actually praised their face scans, I have just stated that the lighting gives the game a darker look that I don't feel is authentic looking. But its all a matter of both our opinions so there is no right or wrong, just different views.

# 151 Teddy_Long @ 08/05/15 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds

Better look a harden and actual gameplay

http://youtu.be/axo4k7uvOw4
smh at lebron player model lol

# 152 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/05/15 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
smh at lebron player model lol

What's wrong with it ?

# 153 Teddy_Long @ 08/05/15 04:49 PM
Quote:
What's wrong with it ?
it's the exact same player model as last year.

# 154 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/05/15 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
it's the exact same player model as last year.

How could you tell ? Lmaoo it wasn't even shown long enough , I'm positive 2k got Bron in for a scan seeing he has one of the most unique body types in the NBA .

# 155 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/05/15 05:14 PM
Attachment 103829

Attachment 103830

Attachment 103831

Lebron , new CF and you can see his muscle flex on the jump shot

# 156 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/05/15 05:20 PM
Hardens veins in his arms Attachment 103835

Howard's traps

Attachment 103838

# 157 raidertiger @ 08/05/15 05:25 PM
Curry looks good but wtf expression is he making? Looks weird and off.

# 158 Sundown @ 08/05/15 05:37 PM
Quote:
That Curry is creepy real

Attachment 103745

Attachment 103746
Daayam.

I got chills.

# 159 Sundown @ 08/05/15 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
I can't agree with that. You come in with naps you get naps you come in with a wild fro and you will get a wild fro. It is all about when they get scanned. This pic was taken around the finals

It does look a little long -- Curry's hair is more of a tighter mass rather than poking up, but it's not bad. Could use an adjustment.

If he crops it close midseason, I do hope they update it.

# 160 Eman5805 @ 08/05/15 06:07 PM
Just noticed Howard. Dude is jacked beyond jacked.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.