Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

YouTuber vade mofo has just uploaded some NBA 2K16 video footage from Gamescom. While it isn't playable, as mentioned in the livestream yesterday, there are videos playing at the show. Check it out and post your thoughts!

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Wildcats302 @ 08/05/15 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGSW
Nothing about custom arenas or relocation in the MyLeague stuff (from what I could hear) D:
That would be immensely disappointing and make a bit of a joke of the "Customize everything" tease that the one leak claimed. That said, we will wait and see. It makes no sense that relocation would not be included in MYLeague at least, just IMHO.

# 62 ZB9 @ 08/05/15 06:12 PM
2003 Mavs? Heck yes! one of my all time favorite teams to watch. run and gun!

# 63 wallofhate @ 08/05/15 06:15 PM
Loved everything showed might actually dig into myplayer this year. The 03 mavs team is funny to me. Wasn't that great of a team imo

# 64 SteveQ @ 08/05/15 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k16
he meant 2kTV not NBATV
That's what I thought it was but I just wanted to be sure. Even though I knew didn't see it in the video, I really wanted it to be there lol.

# 65 ZB9 @ 08/05/15 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallofhate
Loved everything showed might actually dig into myplayer this year. The 03 mavs team is funny to me. Wasn't that great of a team imo
Hopefully, it's the 2002-2003 mavs team that made the WCFs.

If not, im just glad to have Nash, Dirk, and Fin back on the same team.

# 66 King_B_Mack @ 08/05/15 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
That would make the wait only worse! I got a whole bag of goodies for SimHeads
This has effectively made the wait worse anyway lol. Thanks Czar.

# 67 Goffs @ 08/05/15 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
This dog is french... I know you were all dying to know that.

Anyway wasn't 2K supposed to not be at gamescom ? Can we expect shaky gameplays to come out ?
No playable demo this year...

# 68 ojandpizza @ 08/05/15 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Dwights traps

Attachment 103836

Harden veins

Attachment 103837

Even in such ****ty resolution that Harden pic looks like you're watching a game on TV. He looks insanely good.

If not for Green in the background looking/moving like a typical 2K player this could pass as a paused screen during a real game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 69 Crystar500 @ 08/05/15 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveQ
That's what I thought it was but I just wanted to be sure. Even though I knew didn't see it in the video, I really wanted it to be there lol.

Haha, my bad. Meant to say 2KTV. I didn't see the typo until now.

# 70 kolanji @ 08/05/15 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
No playable demo this year...
Hey Goffs can u ask 2k for us to have the demo instead i mean unlike the players at Cologne we are better players and would be able to give feedback on things like the controls......
Da_Czar ronnie chris beluba? ? ? ? ? Anybody...

Well it was worth a shot

# 71 Junior Moe @ 08/05/15 07:00 PM
I saw arena atmosphere in the text on the Harden dunk. Nice! I really want them to step it up here.

# 72 juicey79 @ 08/05/15 07:02 PM
Can someone translate the captions...no screens needed...also sucks they don't post this on their website

# 73 juicey79 @ 08/05/15 07:11 PM
Hmm....I'm excited about historic teams but why do they have current jerseys with the championship won tag on back....these jerseys didn't exist back then....also Pippen had the fro which he should have on 98 bulls...he had it from 1998-2001....also I don't think those are the 2003 mags jerseys

# 74 getzmunney @ 08/05/15 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicey79
Hmm....I'm excited about historic teams but why do they have current jerseys with the championship won tag on back....these jerseys didn't exist back then....also Pippen had the fro which he should have on 98 bulls...he had it from 1998-2001....also I don't think those are the 2003 mags jerseys
I noticed the tags on the back; Hopefully they remove that. Very innacurate.

# 75 Wildcats302 @ 08/05/15 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k16
never seen the term "customize everything" linked to myleague at all. Its only associated with 2k ProAM
You are right. I misspoke. The exact quote is "An incredibly robust franchise experience that allows for COMPLETE AND TOTAL CUSTOMIZATION." Now one could say that means having the ability to customize everything but perhaps my knowledge of complete/total are off.

And for the record, this is all speculation anyways. They may have it all in there. It is a waiting game, but I do feel that having total control would mean you would have the ability to customize everything as far as your logo/arena/uniforms, etc. I am not trying to get into some long debate over words used in a hype piece

# 76 I Djm @ 08/05/15 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystar500
Probably not. Looked like a character in the MyCareer storyline from he way she was moving.
Looks like spike understands more than 2k. And hopefully he gets them to be more natural

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

# 77 I Djm @ 08/05/15 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ct
Same clothes. Same hair. Probably same tats.
Same corny My Career dialogue. Living' Da Dream.
Nobody says Da. Tha maybe but come on. Just say 'the' dog.
Why do they have to have context like that?
Idk if it's because that's how they think black ppl or ballers talk but it's not at all.
And being black I find that very offensive when they do things like that.
That's not how cool ppl talk or pronounce their words man.
I'm just gonna wait til this game is 20/30 bucks.
You probably right about the tats [emoji26]

# 78 I Djm @ 08/05/15 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snocone
Blame Spike Lee
Bruh if it gets them being more natural i'll take it. Nobody liked them reading verbatium

# 79 I Djm @ 08/05/15 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I think "Livin da dream" is stupid too....but it's not that serious...

I just hope they don't have that same voice actor/attitude as last year....I swear I'll skip all the cutscenes and just play to boost my guy up, lol
And be the story isn't? Most likely they'll have the same voice and tattoos..........

# 80 WishListGOD 1 OF 2 @ 08/05/15 09:20 PM
Hmm not feeling the vibe off that mycareer footage still looks and feels exaggerated and vics definitely the girl, but its to short to tell anything meaningful. But i think i saw you can place teams downtown or suburbs based on intrest on the my gm part.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.