Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

Check out the latest NBA Live 16 screenshot, featuring DeMar DeRozan, DeMarre Carroll, Kyle Lowry and Terrence Ross in the new Toronto Raptors uniforms. More screenshots from the game can be seen here.

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Bolt957 @ 08/05/15 08:47 PM
I see NBA Live has the new Stance socks. But I must say, Lowry does, indeed, look off. Everyone else looks pretty much correct. Especiall Carroll

# 42 LeBron_On_Mars @ 08/05/15 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt957
I see NBA Live has the new Stance socks. But I must say, Lowry does, indeed, look off. Everyone else looks pretty much correct. Especiall Carroll

Wow I didn't notice the Stance socks on Carroll until you mentioned it! Good eye!

# 43 WTF @ 08/05/15 09:03 PM
Fwiw, you can capture that facial expression with DeRozan in 15 too. I'm nearly 100% it's the same scan. If so, 99% of his expressions last year were excellent, should be fine this year.

# 44 BiggD @ 08/05/15 09:34 PM
I Don't understand the fuss, They all look really good. I wanna see some of the more harder players to model after..

Anthony Davis
Blake Griffin
Kevin Durant
Dirk(more for the hair)
James Harden & Quincy Acy (more for the beards)

# 45 nick_sr @ 08/05/15 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD
I Don't understand the fuss, They all look really good. I wanna see some of the more harder players to model after..

Anthony Davis
Blake Griffin
Kevin Durant
Dirk(more for the hair)
James Harden & Quincy Acy (more for the beards)
They showed kd already. The screens look ok but after the competition released that ad live has some work to do! That add screen was jaw dropping imo.

# 46 The 24th Letter @ 08/05/15 09:51 PM
Nm.....can't delete on mobile

# 47 King_B_Mack @ 08/05/15 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
I'm pretty sure Ross is cutting parallel to the free throw line in that pic. That's the small Bulls logo there.
He's talking about the line in the paint. For some reason it's black. That should be white unless the Bulls have changed their design on the court which I highly doubt.

# 48 stillfeelme @ 08/05/15 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
What's up with the socks not showing on any of the players? And is Carroll wearing the Run The Ones or the LeBron XIII?

Like 24th said, Carroll and Ross look great but Lowry and Derozan look off.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ

He is definitely wearing LeBron XIII lows. You can tell by Air unit in the back and the hoop in the back of the shoe. Shoes are nice in Live.

# 49 The 24th Letter @ 08/05/15 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Fwiw, you can capture that facial expression with DeRozan in 15 too. I'm nearly 100% it's the same scan. If so, 99% of his expressions last year were excellent, should be fine this year.

I'll take your word for it...that's what I thought originally

Just looks so much different from these

# 50 mrprice33 @ 08/05/15 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
He's talking about the line in the paint. For some reason it's black. That should be white unless the Bulls have changed their design on the court which I highly doubt.
Huh. Good catch.

# 51 The 24th Letter @ 08/05/15 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
My dude, Kyle lowery is a pudgy dude, not built cat. And his face is totally off. That's a completely different person.

His face is def off...but he's no longer husky, lol

# 52 stillfeelme @ 08/05/15 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxPlay2WinxX
12 lows u mean I believe.
12's yeah definitely

# 53 wallofhate @ 08/05/15 11:40 PM
Most of the his viewed as "thick" or "husky" aren't really chubby at all.You just can't imagine how rail thin a lot of these guys are especially their legs and ankles. It's just like height. My sister saw me watching basketball and said Steve Nash is so tiny I laughed and said he's like 6'3 it's just ask the other guys are 6'8 and over.

# 54 iLLWiLL @ 08/05/15 11:48 PM
Quote:

Ahh. Good eye!

Live15 had the court right (like I said aside from the wrong hardwood color), so I don't see why they would just change the Bulls floor in 16 unless there was an actual change.

# 55 The 24th Letter @ 08/06/15 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
This guy finally working out in the off season? lol

I'm assuming it's a contract year? Lol

# 56 Mintsa @ 08/06/15 12:30 AM
We have to see James Johnson to see the depth of the face scans. His generic face in live 15 still haunts me in my dreams......lol.

Ps: it's not a contract year for Lowry. He's locked up for the next 3 seasons.

# 57 King_B_Mack @ 08/06/15 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
Ahh. Good eye!

Live15 had the court right (like I said aside from the wrong hardwood color), so I don't see why they would just change the Bulls floor in 16 unless there was an actual change.
I don't know man, I don't think so. The Bulls don't really change anything. Ever lol. This is the same team that hasn't changed their logo from the original one they had when the franchise started. Plus that scheme really wouldn't work for them. It wouldn't look right.

# 58 iLLWiLL @ 08/06/15 12:59 AM
Quote:
I don't know man, I don't think so. The Bulls don't really change anything. Ever lol. This is the same team that hasn't changed their logo from the original one they had when the franchise started. Plus that scheme really wouldn't work for them. It wouldn't look right.

This is true. Not much has changed to that floor since it opened in '94. Perhaps the floor is just part of an early build for Live?

# 59 swac07 @ 08/06/15 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
My dude, Kyle lowery is a pudgy dude, not built cat. And his face is totally off. That's a completely different person.
im glad you quoted me i had the names in the wrong spot typing on my phone at work earlier i meant ross was spot on and lowery was ehh....lol

# 60 MUTWOKAL @ 08/06/15 02:18 AM
Dang when did Evan Turner get traded to the Raptors ? Well Ross and Carrol look flawless and Lowry almost looks as good just the head or jaw is throwing me off either way good looks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.