Home
NHL 16 News Post

This week, we've been posting a series of videos showing a full game of EASHL. Today, we're stepping right into the final period with our final video. If you can't see it above, check it out here.

Also, be sure to check out our previous two videos:

Lastly, let us know what you spy in the video above!

Game: NHL 16Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
NHL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Madwolf @ 08/09/15 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
Ugh... When are they going to work on board play? Didn't see anything impressive. Passing looks better, but didn't notice a big leap.
It's really something you have to feel. It feels way better.

The board play definitely needs to be overhauled at some point. They need to use the same technology Madden is using for gang tackles to get more bodies fighting for the puck along the boards.

# 2 Madwolf @ 08/09/15 12:18 PM
It's using NHL 16.

The only major graphical change would be the addition of more player faces. There are a ton of "environmental" changes between 15 and 16 though. The game really feels alive and authentic to the real arenas.

15 looked great, so saying it looks graphically the same isn't a bad thing in the slightest.

# 3 actionhank @ 08/10/15 05:57 PM
Is the gray the icon for AI controlled?

I was worried because the goalie was diving out of position more than into it, but I wasn't sure if that was just a human goalie still adjusting.

# 4 ChaseB @ 08/11/15 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by actionhank
Is the gray the icon for AI controlled?

I was worried because the goalie was diving out of position more than into it, but I wasn't sure if that was just a human goalie still adjusting.
Gray icons are players on the other team that are user controlled. So yes it was a human goalie battling the elements.

# 5 actionhank @ 08/11/15 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Gray icons are players on the other team that are user controlled. So yes it was a human goalie battling the elements.
That's relieving. I was really hoping it wasn't the AI that was biting that hard on a non-shot.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.