Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

ZFarls has posted this Madden NFL 16 video, featuring Draft Champions. One of the better gameplay videos available so far.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bxgoods @ 08/13/15 04:35 PM
That video had more defensive plays than the other videos, I liked what I saw with the QB inaccuracies and Pass breakups.

# 2 SageInfinite @ 08/13/15 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxgoods
That video had more defensive plays than the other videos, I liked what I saw with the QB inaccuracies and Pass breakups.
I was thinking the same thing. Love the QB inaccuracies. 1 handed catches I've seen too many times in this game though. Love that the variety of animations is there, but I personally would like them to trigger less. Have to play for myself though....

# 3 Hova57 @ 08/13/15 04:42 PM
Zfarls knows what we're questioning defensive stuff glad he presented the game

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

# 4 ZFarls @ 08/13/15 04:45 PM
I have more vids coming up that will show off even more breakups etc. I also captured a CPU Vs CPU gameplay from the broadcast camera for my OS guys. (JPDavis mainly) but I still have to get it uploaded.

I appreciate what you guys do for the community and how serious the devs take the feedback on the site so I wanted to make sure to get some content that you guys will enjoy.

# 5 Cowboy008 @ 08/13/15 04:45 PM
This video has probably been one of the best ones I have seen so far.

# 6 BleedGreen710 @ 08/13/15 04:47 PM
Brian Finneran's best season was 56 catches for 838 yards and 6 TDs

anyone else get annoyed when they see him as a 'legend' ?

# 7 BleedGreen710 @ 08/13/15 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZFarls
I also captured a CPU Vs CPU gameplay from the broadcast camera for my OS guys but I still have to get it uploaded.

# 8 Datninja619 @ 08/13/15 04:54 PM
This is the best Madden 16 gameplay video put out so far imo. Other videos definitely hyped up the 'aggressive' catch. This showed QB inaccuracies from low ratings and throwing off balance, DBs knocking the ball out against tall players, a variety of plays and routes.

I'll approve the Finneran catch on Verrett. That's a huge height difference lol

THANKS!

# 9 redsox4evur @ 08/13/15 04:55 PM
If we can play this mode solo vs. the CPU, I could see myself spending a lot of time in this mode as well as franchise.

# 10 XtremeDunkz @ 08/13/15 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Brian Finneran's best season was 56 catches for 838 yards and 6 TDs

anyone else get annoyed when they see him as a 'legend' ?
He is a "Madden Legend" due to how OP he was with Mike Vick in Madden 04. That is how the present him as a legend.

# 11 m1ke_nyc @ 08/13/15 05:06 PM
Good vid overall. Liked what I saw. One issue stood out, that play at 4:40 with Russell Wilson was terrible.

# 12 BleedGreen710 @ 08/13/15 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz
He is a "Madden Legend" due to how OP he was with Mike Vick in Madden 04. That is how the present him as a legend.
I know that but it just irks me. He was only "good" in that game cause he was tall and the best receiver on the by far most played team. He had a very low OVR rating. But they jacked all his ratings and make him a 'legend' with others like Michael Irvin and Jerry Rice?. Just seems silly to me.

# 13 juggalotusx @ 08/13/15 05:15 PM
looks like the same game to me and still no penalties I see. I also notice that in order to get the qb percentage down the cb knockdowns were added to offset it.

# 14 BleedGreen710 @ 08/13/15 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
This showed QB inaccuracies from low ratings and throwing off balance,
idk man looked like a pretty good deep ball to me

# 15 bcruise @ 08/13/15 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
looks like the same game to me and still no penalties I see. I also notice that in order to get the qb percentage down the cb knockdowns were added to offset it.
Draft Champions and MUT have been said to have fewer penalties in them. In the Dallas/Seattle video that's since been deleted, there were 2 holding calls and an encroachment. Also, Reverend Heat had a DPI in his first game.

# 16 jpdavis82 @ 08/13/15 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZFarls
I have more vids coming up that will show off even more breakups etc. I also captured a CPU Vs CPU gameplay from the broadcast camera for my OS guys. (JPDavis mainly) but I still have to get it uploaded.

I appreciate what you guys do for the community and how serious the devs take the feedback on the site so I wanted to make sure to get some content that you guys will enjoy.
Thanks Z!!

# 17 l8knight1 @ 08/13/15 05:42 PM
Awesome gameplay Z...keep 'em coming!

# 18 Datninja619 @ 08/13/15 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
idk man looked like a pretty good deep ball to me

Hey hey. It's Mr. Wilson. He's done that exact throw before! Haha

# 19 4thQtrStre5S @ 08/13/15 06:09 PM
Best game play I have seen so far....Did EA change the colors of the zones and receiver routes?

# 20 4thQtrStre5S @ 08/13/15 06:10 PM
Is the Cover 3 still the top dog in coverage, or are things more balanced between M2M and zones?

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.