Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

EA Sports will be kicking off their 16 hour Madden NFL 16 marathon in a few minutes, click here for the link.

Click the spoiler button to watch it here.

The team will discuss gameplay, graphics, presentation, MUT, Draft Champions and much more. Check out the schedule listed in the image above (click on it to get a better resolution).

If you are watching, please post your thoughts.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 redsox4evur @ 08/19/15 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
The mode is very popular. It is what it is. I actually loved Diamond Dynasty this year so I am going to dabble in Draft Champions mode as it actually looks like a cool mode to have some fantasy football fun. Ultimate Team is something I never have really dived into. But knowing my affection for card collecting...it could be dangerous. LOL.
Yea I have played a lot of DD this year and the gamebreaker for me in the other games is the contracts. Just let me use the guys I want for as long as I want. That's why I can stand playing DD, no contracts.

# 22 Brooklynbks4 @ 08/19/15 10:12 AM
Not a fan of MUT but interested in the gameplay stuff

# 23 JayD @ 08/19/15 10:28 AM

# 24 Gotmadskillzson @ 08/19/15 10:46 AM
People been streaming since last night. Last night it was a good 21 or 22 different people streaming all night long. They all were MUT Reward winners and each got 2 copies of the game free.

Personally I can't stand MUT or Ultimate Team period in any sports game. But it is a cash cow for EA Sports, they made a billion dollars off of Ultimate Team last year. So I'm not surprised they HEAVILY pimping it out. Kids willing to spend money on it.....

# 25 jb12780 @ 08/19/15 10:57 AM
I've accepted the fact that MUT isn't going away anytime soon. EA is a business and they're trying to make shareholders happy.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

# 26 redsox4evur @ 08/19/15 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
People been streaming since last night. Last night it was a good 21 or 22 different people streaming all night long. They all were MUT Reward winners and each got 2 copies of the game free.

Personally I can't stand MUT or Ultimate Team period in any sports game. But it is a cash cow for EA Sports, they made a billion dollars off of Ultimate Team last year. So I'm not surprised they HEAVILY pimping it out. Kids willing to spend money on it.....
I have only heard that MUT made 300 million for EA, not sure where you heard a billion dollars.

# 27 Gotmadskillzson @ 08/19/15 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
I have only heard that MUT made 300 million for EA, not sure where you heard a billion dollars.
I said a billion dollars from Ultimate Team combined. Which included Madden, FIFA, NHL and NBA Live.

# 28 jb12780 @ 08/19/15 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Might be combined with all the other UT modes across EA's games.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

# 29 Senator Palmer @ 08/19/15 11:08 AM
Watching a few minutes right now. Came in, in the middle of a drive in what looks like MUT (Pats vs Browns), don't know what level it's on, don't wanna jump to too many conclusions, but first impression:

I don't like how the shotgun runs look like money again this year. And I'm starting to get a little worried about the lack of an edge rush. Looks like a bit too much stonewalling again like it was before last year's WAR IN THE TRENCHES.

# 30 PacMan3000 @ 08/19/15 11:13 AM
I am actually surprised that, at this point, EA hasn't found a way to invest more time in CFM while also figuring out a way to make additional money out of the mode.

# 31 Senator Palmer @ 08/19/15 11:13 AM
Don't really like the way these guys are playing. They're the ones who make all those pre-snap adjustments into unrealistic alignments. Tough to evaluate how sound the game is when it comes to the way the fundamentals are programmed...

... but i did see a couple of nice edge rushes where the End rushed to the Tackle's outside shoulder, engaged and still pressed to move upfield. Still not enough consistently running the arc by the pass rushers for my taste, though.

And the inside linebackers still don't attack between the tackle runs unless you're controlling them.

# 32 DeuceDouglas @ 08/19/15 11:21 AM
Just saw Ty Law with a generic face and wrong equipment. If you're going to call these guys legends you have to treat them a little bit better than that.

# 33 NYJin2011tm @ 08/19/15 11:26 AM
Where are the penalties they hyped? Or are penalties off for MUT?

# 34 Senator Palmer @ 08/19/15 11:28 AM
Don't like the way the running backs look. Way too much jitter-bugging while the defenders look stuck in sand. Spin move doesn't look natural and seems way too effective.

# 35 JayD @ 08/19/15 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJin2011tm
Where are the penalties they hyped? Or are penalties off for MUT?
I believe they are toned down in MUT and Draft Champions.

# 36 Hunkerdown @ 08/19/15 12:24 PM
MUT= death of CFM and other modes. 2 hours of 16 hours for CFM if lucky, almost entire day stuck on MUT and draft champions, all casual fan base focused. ugggh. Guy arguing with me that MUT is more sim than CFM, and that CFMnis for casual fans now. ugggh. This is where we are and heading unfortunately.

# 37 Danimal @ 08/19/15 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
What time zone is the schedule?
I would assume Eastern since they are in Orlando

# 38 ODogg @ 08/19/15 12:36 PM
So I go get some lunch and come back to a black screen and just chat is working..anyone else having that issue?

EDIT: never mind, reloaded and it's working now...who really cares about madden mobile though??/

# 39 redsox4evur @ 08/19/15 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
So I go get some lunch and come back to a black screen and just chat is working..anyone else having that issue?
Nope just checked here and the actual twitch page both worked fine.

# 40 jpdavis82 @ 08/19/15 01:04 PM
Can someone keep me updated on what they say about face scans and stadium songs and chants if they mention them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.