Home
WWE SuperCard News Post

An new update is available now for WWE SuperCard, 2K’s collectible card-battling mobile game for iOS and Android devices.

Named "WWE SuperCard - Season 2," the new addition to 2K’s popular mobile game includes an expanded roster featuring new Superstars and Divas from WWE and, for the first time, NXT, as well as enhanced King of the Ring and Exhibition modes.

Check out the updated features in Season 2 below:
  • A larger roster: A plethora of new Superstar and Diva cards are now available, which includes Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker and WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. In addition, Season 2 introduces NXT to WWE SuperCard, which adds the likes of Neville, Samoa Joe and Charlotte among others to the playable card roster.
  • Enhanced card customization: Players can train Season 2 cards as well as transform Season 1 cards into Season 2 variants by enhancing them through WWE SuperCard’s Fusion Chamber.
  • Diva domination in Exhibition Decks: WWE Diva cards can compete in new Diva Tag Team Matches. Also, a new slot is now available for WWE Divas in solo matches.
  • Enhanced King of the Ring play: The 16-competitor tournament receives a strategic overhaul guaranteed to increase competition in the multi-day contest.
  • More real-time options: WWE SuperCard will now feature a global chat, allowing players to connect to others around the world. Also, players can participate in weekly tournaments in real-time, which will offer exclusive rewards to enhance their Superstar card decks.
  • Season 2 Cards: Hundreds of new customizable cards that you can decide how to level up.
  • Updated Exhibition Mode: Play an additional Diva in solo matches and new Diva tag matches.
  • King of the Ring: Become King with a new enhancement system and more active cards.
  • Global Chat: Talk to anyone playing WWE SuperCard
  • Revamped Card Packs: Browse the new store and check out the new multi-card packs.
  • Loyalty Fusions: Your cards have value. Fuse them into Season 2 cards or keep them to play with in Season 1.

WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE SuperCardReader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 1 - View All
WWE SuperCard Videos
Member Comments
# 4741 WWF80sKid @ 07/02/16 07:54 PM
Ok so has anyone run into this?

I have done a lot of Fusions. And there are two I only get one guy in.

Whenever I do an Ultra Rare, it's Sgt Slaugter. Every single time.

Whenever I do an Epic, it's Neville. Every single time.

Anyone else run into this? It's getting old.

# 4742 Adam_19 @ 07/02/16 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_GoBlue
Ok so has anyone run into this?

I have done a lot of Fusions. And there are two I only get one guy in.

Whenever I do an Ultra Rare, it's Sgt Slaugter. Every single time.

Whenever I do an Epic, it's Neville. Every single time.

Anyone else run into this? It's getting old.

Yeah I get a lot of the same but for the lower cards I don't really care but luckily it carried on to the survivor I got Nikki on both my first 2 fusions lol and then Charlotte

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 4743 WWF80sKid @ 07/04/16 03:11 PM
This game is GARBAGE. I only get the same Fusions every time. And I only get the exact same KOTR rewards. How many Survivor Goldusts can I get? That's all I get. I have him pro'd already. Then I get him for KOTR rewards and for Ladder Rewards.

I think I'm done. It's ridiculous.

# 4744 bigbob @ 07/05/16 07:26 PM
Just got into the Wrestlemania Tier and pulled this nice freebie that'll help me out greatly.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

# 4745 Dobba @ 07/06/16 04:33 AM
Finally got into wm tier thanks to MITB wm pro Reigns. And pulled Charlotte as my freebie which was much needed

# 4746 WWF80sKid @ 07/06/16 06:30 PM
I was in the KOTR and only lost three matches. I was ranked 1st going into the tournament. Lost 2-1 to the 8th ranked guy. This game sucks. I'm done.

# 4747 DaBaByBuLLs @ 07/06/16 06:55 PM
Quote:
I was in the KOTR and only lost three matches. I was ranked 1st going into the tournament. Lost 2-1 to the 8th ranked guy. This game sucks. I'm done.

If it makes ya feel any better, I haven't made it past the semi's since May 20th... 1st seed or not... Just can't make it to the finals anymore...

# 4748 WWF80sKid @ 07/06/16 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBaByBuLLs
If it makes ya feel any better, I haven't made it past the semi's since May 20th... 1st seed or not... Just can't make it to the finals anymore...

Eh, I'm done. Why keep getting screwed over by a game that is supposed to be fun. I started Photoshopping Legendary cards for fun during season one. I'm thinking about doing that again. Where else can you get a one of a kind Road Warriors card?!

# 4749 Tru7Prodigy @ 07/07/16 10:51 PM
Was content taking the weekend off with PCC, but of course I win a SV KOTR and get a D-Von as a reward. Looks like I'm going to have to grind...

# 4750 redsox4evur @ 07/08/16 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru7Prodigy
Was content taking the weekend off with PCC, but of course I win a SV KOTR and get a D-Von as a reward. Looks like I'm going to have to grind...
It ain't a grind to get the SV card. You can play a couple hours each day and get it comfortably. Right now the last spot is at 328 points. I played like 2 hours all today and I am in the SV bracket by like 2,000 spots.

# 4751 doherz @ 07/12/16 02:47 AM
Oh hey guys

# 4752 bigbob @ 07/13/16 10:55 AM
I got kicked from my team after one bad event. Woo!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

# 4753 itsFras3r1 @ 07/21/16 12:11 PM
Just got this while playing rd

IGN: mynba2k15god
Champ: Rare Hideo Itami
QG tier: Survivor

# 4754 itsFras3r1 @ 07/21/16 07:11 PM
Pulled another Wm

IGN: mynba2k15god
Champ: Rare Hideo Itami
QG tier: Survivor

# 4755 WWF80sKid @ 07/26/16 10:17 PM
The Topps game ruined this game for me.

# 4756 Quran15 @ 07/30/16 03:25 AM
How the topps game ruined the game for you

# 4757 WWF80sKid @ 07/31/16 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quran15
How the topps game ruined the game for you

I don't have to spend my whole weekend grinding for a really good card. I just buy packs. Takes a couple minutes.

# 4758 Adam_19 @ 08/01/16 12:16 AM
Quote:
I don't have to spend my whole weekend grinding for a really good card. I just buy packs. Takes a couple minutes.

That's because that app isn't really much of a game lol so of course it doesn't take much to just open the packs everyday

# 4759 WWF80sKid @ 08/01/16 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_19
That's because that app isn't really much of a game lol so of course it doesn't take much to just open the packs everyday

I'm fine with that.

# 4760 jeru @ 08/17/16 01:44 PM
Summer slam is out

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.