Home
PES 2016 News Post

(Click the image for a better resolution)

Konami has released the PES 2016 minimum and recommended system requirements for PC users. It was confirmed in June, the PC version of PES 2016 would not be the same as the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 version. In fact, it won't be the same as the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 version either, it will have its own entity.

While the PES 2016 demo is currently available on consoles, an exact date for the PC demo still hasn't been confirmed.

Game: PES 2016Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
PES 2016 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 fearwhatnow @ 08/21/15 01:42 PM

# 2 TemplateR @ 08/21/15 02:02 PM
Oh boy. I think, that the PC-Version will be a hybrid-version again. Graphic on Last-Gen, Gameplay on Current-Gen.

I think, that Konami should stop producing the PC-Version for PES. We will never have a full port of the current-gen.

Funny. MGS: Phantom Pain looks 1000000x better on PC as PS4. And thats also comes from Konami.....

# 3 p_rushing @ 08/21/15 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemplateR
Oh boy. I think, that the PC-Version will be a hybrid-version again. Graphic on Last-Gen, Gameplay on Current-Gen.

I think, that Konami should stop producing the PC-Version for PES. We will never have a full port of the current-gen.

Funny. MGS: Phantom Pain looks 1000000x better on PC as PS4. And thats also comes from Konami.....
No keep making it and keep it open. Those issues will be fixed shortly when the patches/mods come out. Wish the PC demo was out, I have play a few games and it is somewhat ok on PS4, but won't be purchasing it on a console.

# 4 3mir @ 08/21/15 03:35 PM
Fu*k off KONAMI

# 5 NHLandPESFan @ 08/27/15 02:42 PM
Unacceptable considering EA started giving the next gen treatment to PC FIFA last year. Guess I'll skip PES again this year.

# 6 p_rushing @ 09/06/15 10:15 PM
Hoping we see a demo this week. No way will I preorder it without one. Probably not looking good though that they haven't shown 1 screenshot, video, etc for it. It's almost like it doesn't even exist.

Sent from my KFTHWI

# 7 p_rushing @ 09/14/15 03:01 PM
demo releasing on the same day as PC release, so should be available Wednesday

# 8 rckabillyRaider @ 09/14/15 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
demo releasing on the same day as PC release, so should be available Wednesday
Pc screenshots are out there now. Looks kinda bland.

# 9 p_rushing @ 09/14/15 03:56 PM
that's normal though, mods will help fix that, but it is still a disappointment that they can't make it look like the PS4 ... holding off on ordering until I play the demo

# 10 rckabillyRaider @ 09/14/15 04:11 PM
Quote:
that's normal though, mods will help fix that, but it is still a disappointment that they can't make it look like the PS4 ... holding off on ordering until I play the demo
Same here. I usually buy it on console and pc for the mods, but even the modding community was down a bit for 15. Some of the editing tools weren't the most user friendly either. We'll see how it goes this year

# 11 RonMexico1992 @ 09/15/15 12:23 AM
pitiful. I just went to the steam store, and for whatever reason they changed the release date from the 15th, to the 16th?

I can't believe what Konami is trying to pull.

15th NA & South America
17th EU
18th UK

everyone is playing on xbox & playstation but for some reason they changed the date for PC? cool story man. smh. Waited all day for absolutely nothing.

# 12 p_rushing @ 09/15/15 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
pitiful. I just went to the steam store, and for whatever reason they changed the release date from the 15th, to the 16th?

I can't believe what Konami is trying to pull.

15th NA & South America
17th EU
18th UK

everyone is playing on xbox & playstation but for some reason they changed the date for PC? cool story man. smh. Waited all day for absolutely nothing.

cdkeys.com has it for $29, plus you can search for a 5% off facebook code

I went ahead and purchased it at that cost, ~$27 for the game and I'll enjoy it once the patches are out even if the normal game isn't great.

Looks like the PC version won't be available until 9/17 12AM in Europe, not sure what time zone though, so should be available by 7PM EST or so on 9/16.

# 13 Ball_Bag @ 09/16/15 05:21 PM
Quote:
cdkeys.com has it for $29, plus you can search for a 5% off facebook code

I went ahead and purchased it at that cost, ~$27 for the game and I'll enjoy it once the patches are out even if the normal game isn't great.

Looks like the PC version won't be available until 9/17 12AM in Europe, not sure what time zone though, so should be available by 7PM EST or so on 9/16.

Hmm, It wont be available on Steam for 2 more hours as I type this and their pre order price is $49.99. Not familiar with cdkeys but looking on their site it will be for the Steam platform as well.

I wonder if the Steam price will drop as soon as the game is live. I think I only paid $29.99 for PES 2015 on Steam last year if I recall.

# 14 PES3Paul @ 09/16/15 09:43 PM
Looks like PES 2016 is a port of the PS **THREE** version.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/375960?snr=1_41_4__42

14 approve, 18 disapprove so far.

# 15 rckabillyRaider @ 09/17/15 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PES3Paul
Looks like PES 2016 is a port of the PS **THREE** version.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/375960?snr=1_41_4__42

14 approve, 18 disapprove so far.
I was just looking at that too. I still wanted to purchase the pc version for the mods despite being underwhelmed by the ps4 version, but I don't know now. The demo isn't available either like Konami said it would

# 16 RonMexico1992 @ 09/17/15 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
I was just looking at that too. I still wanted to purchase the pc version for the mods despite being underwhelmed by the ps4 version, but I don't know now. The demo isn't available either like Konami said it would
i love the PC version compared to 2015, just waiting for the mod. Everything is the same as PS4 version imo besides the graphics. tons of new animations, physics are great

# 17 NexusVI Roy @ 09/17/15 05:58 AM
PC version has crappy graphics. Shame on you KONAMI! PC users have the best hardware to run games and you spit this poor PS3 port to PC users.

NEVER AGAIN.

# 18 KG @ 09/17/15 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusVI Roy
PC version has crappy graphics. Shame on you KONAMI! PC users have the best hardware to run games and you spit this poor PS3 port to PC users.

NEVER AGAIN.
Never played it on PC but can't modders put out graphics patches?

# 19 p_rushing @ 09/17/15 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Never played it on PC but can't modders put out graphics patches?
yes

The PC version isn't that bad. The color/shading needs to be adjusted, that should fix a lot of it and then the SweetFX patch should add some settings that aren't available to set right now.

# 20 KG @ 09/17/15 10:23 AM
Quote:
yes

The PC version isn't that bad. The color/shading needs to be adjusted, that should fix a lot of it and then the SweetFX patch should add some settings that aren't available to set right now.
Sometimes I wish I had a gaming laptop/PC but I need to get use out of this PS4 and I need to game on a big TV.

1st world problems

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.