Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

NBA players are currently posting their NBA 2K16 player ratings, along with in-game screenshots of themselves in action. Below are the players that have either posted on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram today. We will update this post as more arrive today.

Click the name(s) below, to see the screenshot.
Previously confirmed player ratings:

NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 BluFu @ 08/23/15 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Spurs fans' thoughts on Kyle Anderson? That's supposed to be Kyle Anderson, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAkers
i dont think it's that far off tbh. dude's head is kinda of big.
His whole head shouldn't be that wide. Top of his head/forehead is large but his actual face is normally proportioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
To be honestly honest, I thought 2k's picture of Kyle Anderson was Marco Belinelli on first sight and it still reminds of of Marco Belinelli every time I see it without side by side comparisons.

# 102 Traceur @ 08/23/15 12:27 AM
On par with 2K15. Hardly any difference truth be told. I crack up at all these "Wow", "Amazing", "Much better than last year" comments.

Calm down please.

# 103 Da_Czar @ 08/23/15 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackzagal

MEH SMH, They didn't even care enough to add his custom hands over head. Look he is not even holding his finger above his head. More attention to detail is needed by the art guys over there.

# 104 swac07 @ 08/23/15 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceur
On par with 2K15. Hardly any difference truth be told. I crack up at all these "Wow", "Amazing", "Much better than last year" comments.

Calm down please.
Attachment 104964

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator using Tapatalk

# 105 23 @ 08/23/15 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
MEH SMH, They didn't even care enough to add his custom hands over head. Look he is not even holding his finger above his head. More attention to detail is needed by the art guys over there.
Pfft.... that's it then, its not Isaiah Thomas

Just some fat poser

# 106 BluFu @ 08/23/15 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
They had one job...

# 107 MarkWilliam @ 08/23/15 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu

2K15 vs IRL vs 2K16

Finally, point guards will actually have muscles this year. This looks reaallly good.
The 2K15 models looked almost alien in comparison haha..... scans showing through here. The Thomas pic, shoulders and biceps really noticeable.

Looks great!

# 108 MarkWilliam @ 08/23/15 01:06 AM
The lighting has clearly improved since the first screens of the cover guys and that's even been confirmed by Simballer (if I am not mistaken?)...... it shows.

I thought 2K14 had good lighting but the courts looked too......"glossy" or better word, reflective. My opinion of course.

2K15 went the other direction and the courts looked almost "blandish" haha.....

So seeing these pics, I am now DYING to see the courts from a broadcast view..... once they nail the look/lighting of the courts, seeing the cam pan out after tip off and struggling to tell the difference between video game and real NBA......man.......it'll be sweet......

And I don't see us getting said camera view of anything until Czar comes in a drops his first "SIM bomb"...... and then the world can turn upside down and we can all lose our s#!t.... haha.

CANT WAIT!

# 109 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/23/15 01:14 AM
Bobby Portis asked for his too they better show him Attachment 104965

# 110 MarkWilliam @ 08/23/15 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Oooh wheee a potential look at a Bulls player, jersey etc. Hopefully we can steal some details from the blurred background aswell haha.

Here's hoping Mirotic got some love..... 2K15 one was not recognizable haha.....

That beard, gonna love seeing that when I ball with the Bulls for the first time (if it's in).

# 111 Jumpman14 @ 08/23/15 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds

I think their going to spread them out over the next few days because I saw a lot of rookies ask for theirs on twitter a few days ago.

# 112 MarkWilliam @ 08/23/15 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman14
I think their going to spread them out over the next few days because I saw a lot of rookies ask for theirs on twitter a few days ago.
Haha love that! The rooks are making 2K dish it up.....thanks rooks!

Do you know if De'angelo Russell was one? Keen to see how he looks.....

# 113 RandomPerson @ 08/23/15 02:04 AM
The IT screenshot is really impressive. He's only like 5'9, but he's actually really strong in real life. It seems 2K has replicated that, at least aesthetically.

# 114 Number999 @ 08/23/15 02:16 AM
Happy with Whiteside's 81 rating and he looks amazing in his pic... looks like Miami will have him, Dragic, Bosh, and Wade over 80 which is pretty sick.

# 115 lakers24 @ 08/23/15 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceur

Calm down please.

# 116 J_Posse @ 08/23/15 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Awesome work, man! Dinwiddie looks much, much improved.

Spurs fans' thoughts on Kyle Anderson? That's supposed to be Kyle Anderson, right?
He obviously hasn't been scanned in either seasons, IMO. The art team didn't a passable job of making him, but looking at his model and the real life photo side-by-side makes it clear he hasn't been scanned. Neither has C.J. McCollum, IMO.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ

# 117 lakers24 @ 08/23/15 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
He obviously hasn't been scanned in either seasons, IMO. The art team didn't a passable job of making him, but looking at his model and the real life photo side-by-side makes it clear he hasn't been scanned. Neither has C.J. McCollum, IMO.

Lol CJ has been scanned and so has Kyle. There are 3 things that are throwing Kyle off though(this affects other players as well): 1. Hair color 2. Eye color 3. Hairstyle.

# 118 J_Posse @ 08/23/15 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Lol CJ has been scanned and so has Kyle. There are 3 things that are throwing Kyle off though(this affects other players as well): 1. Hair color 2. Eye color 3. Hairstyle.
Hmmm, maybe you are right. They both look off in comparison to their real life photos. I guess not everyone will come out looking 100% authentic.

# 119 hesko @ 08/23/15 02:40 AM
Isaiah's hands are interlocked legitimately. Nice work 2k. Word to burger.

# 120 Johnnythelegend @ 08/23/15 02:47 AM
Man some people are hard to impress or they have too much time on their shoulders. I think we'll get a great game, and is Whiteside's neck an inch shorter than it should be doesn't really bothers me. They announced like, a really lot of stuff, i am really excited. I think problem today is that our standard is really too high, i mean, we should aim for the best but can we even enjoy games anymore.

This is NBA LIVE 2003, look at the net, his neck, rim, crowd, body etc but i enjoyed that game and played it more than NBA 2K15. Played it countless of hours, still remember most of the soundtrack.

Of course that there are things that annoy me in NBA 2K15, there are dumb animations, slow resposivness on defense etc, that's the stuff that bothers me, it could be that it's just me, but it's more of a game breaking thing that the amount of hair on Drummond's arm.

I don't even know what's my point anymore

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.