Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Another week is wrapping up in Diamond Dynasty. It was a relatively calm week, and included a weekend with a free pack of cards going to every single user. The Baseball Is Better pack and Break The Scoreboard packs were released (everybody got one Baseball Is Better pack delivered to them for free). With that in mind, it's time to look ahead once again and try to predict who might be getting a ratings boost on Monday morning.

I'll be breaking the predictions into tiers based on my own confidence level.

Ratings Boost Probability: High

-Mike Fiers - Of course I'm leading off with the guy who threw a no hitter one week after Iwakuma. He's having a good month overall, striking out just under one batter an inning and allowing less than a baserunner an inning.

-Hisashi Iwakuma - Of course, I have to include Iwakuma again as he did not get a no-no bump last week. He's having a better month overall than Fiers.

-A.J. Pollock - Pollock is just a beast, especially for fantasy purposes. The average is over .320, he's stealing every base he can, and he just can't be stopped from getting on base.

-Miguel Sano - Sano is going to strike out a ton (and has), but the power is so legit (eight home runs the last month), and he's getting on base enough to make everything work. He's also just 22.

Read More - Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (8/23/15

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 theu715 @ 08/23/15 03:52 PM
Archer needs to be a diamond. He has better control then he's given credit for and a small bump there would put him in diamond level. Kiermaier needs to be bumped up. That one can't be said enough. Defense can be as important as offense.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.