Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Just like yesterday, NBA players are currently posting their NBA 2K16 player ratings, along with in-game screenshots of themselves in action. Below are the players that have either posted on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram today. We will update this post as more arrive today.Previously confirmed player ratings: (Click the name(s) below, to see the screenshot)

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 The 24th Letter @ 08/23/15 07:59 PM
I just hate how they always make Joakim so huge in 2k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 42 King_B_Mack @ 08/23/15 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I just hate how they always make Joakim so huge in 2k

Joakim? Joakim? Are you kidding me man? Have you seen LeBron and Carmelo in this game? It's like Marvel Comics is designing the Hulk like players in this game man.

# 43 MarkWilliam @ 08/23/15 08:09 PM
2K have tweeted that Kobe will make his NBA2K16 debut tomorrow....

Trailer??

# 44 King_B_Mack @ 08/23/15 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
I didn't even post a pic. Someone else did.

But yeah, Sully isn't even as big as he is in the pics you posted. Maybe YOU need to post more updated pics, instead of calling me out. Sully isn't even close to being as big as he is in the 2K pic.

And the pics you posted, even if he was that big, he still looks way to fat in the 2k pic. Thanks.
A) In the pictures I posted, yes he is.

B) Those pictures are certainly recent, they're from this past season as opposed to the two year old pic of him you posted.

C) Yeah, I know you didn't post that comparison pic originally because Jared Sullinger posted it on his Twitter where he was geeked about his representation in the game. If he's fine with how he looks, don't really see where YOU somehow know better.

D) If it's inaccurate to how Sullinger CURRENTLY looks right now, that's on him not 2K. He has to get in there to get his scan updated. 2K doesn't have access to these guys during the offseason unless they COME TO THEM.

But keep riding that horse champ.

# 45 The 24th Letter @ 08/23/15 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
2K have tweeted that Kobe will make his NBA2K16 debut tomorrow....

Trailer??

Yakkem trailer was on August 25th last year...could be

# 46 Goffs @ 08/23/15 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Yakkem trailer was on August 25th last year...could be

Hmmm Ernie and Shaq back? We knew of them during gamescom.....

Yakkem 2 the reckoning

# 47 King_B_Mack @ 08/23/15 08:44 PM
Quote:
Again, WHAT PIC DID I POST? I didn't post a pic.

All I did was reply to others post, saying I hope we have the ability to edit bodies this year. And for some reason, that set you off....as usual. YOU'RE the one derailing these threads, not me.

Multiple people have said he's too big in the 2K pic. Yet you decide to take issue with my statement. Hilarious.

Bottom line...that 2K pic of Sully has him WAY too big. Even at his biggest weight he didn't looks that bloated.
2 people said he was a little bulky bro. 2. Thats THIS many man. One of them even said though he was a little bulky he isn't far off at all, but of course here you are acting like we're looking at 2K try to pass off The Blob for Wolverine. We get it man, you hate everything. We only need to hear it once.

# 48 nachovidal @ 08/23/15 08:44 PM
LaMarcus Aldridge OVR must be over 90. He is the best PF in the league

# 49 Wildcats302 @ 08/23/15 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachovidal
LaMarcus Aldridge OVR must be over 90. He is the best PF in the league
Yeah, fairly confident that won't be the case. There is this guy named Anthony Davis who plays PF as well.

# 50 nachovidal @ 08/23/15 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
Yeah, fairly confident that won't be the case. There is this guy named Anthony Davis who plays PF as well.
AD let him grow it still has much improvement but at this moment LaMarcus is the top in her position

# 51 MarkWilliam @ 08/23/15 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302

Davis is gunning for DPOY any season now....and let's face it, he's pushing for best in the league in the coming years.... just has to stay healthy.

# 52 J-Clutch1 @ 08/23/15 08:52 PM
Quote:

All I did was reply to others post, saying I hope we have the ability to edit bodies this year. And for some reason, that set you off....as usual. YOU'RE the one derailing these threads, not me.

Multiple people have said he's too big in the 2K pic. Yet you decide to take issue with my statement. Hilarious.

Bottom line...that 2K pic of Sully has him WAY too big. Even at his biggest weight he didn't looks that bloated.
Your overall tone with every nitpick you have is arrogant, to say the least. It's the fact that you already have this reputation that people choose to call you out. Not everyone in this thread has said Sullinger looks perfect. In fact, they *respectfully* state that they think he looks too bulky, whereas you, as usual, say stuff like "LOL, I have no words" as if 2k has failed miserably. Is it that hard to give credit where credit's due? We've seen clear improvements.

# 53 Wildcats302 @ 08/23/15 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachovidal
AD let him grow it still has much improvement but at this moment LaMarcus is the top in her position
You are correct that AD has much room to still grow. At age 21 he was already the best PF in the game last season. His only worry is his health going forward. L.A. is a fine player, but his stats are going to go way down in San Antonio in their team ball system so while he may win some titles coming up I do not think he will be getting any "best of position" votes from here on out (not that many give him those now).

# 54 countryboy @ 08/23/15 09:04 PM
Guys just stop responding to WISports. Put him on your ignore list. If you don't respond he doesn't have an audience.

-----

Now back to the topic at hand. That Mack pic is simply amazing! Like I said in the other thread, I cannot wait to see this game in motion.

# 55 J-Clutch1 @ 08/23/15 09:05 PM
Quote:
Right. I could've ripped the pic to shreds, because honestly, the actual player model does look terrible IMO. His body is way too big. His head looks way too small. But you know what, I didn't.

So all I said was "LOL, I have no words. I just hope we can edit bodies", because pretty much every pic they've released so far has the player's body too big. But yet, now that's bad??? What I said wasn't bad, at all.
Your point's definitely valid with editing bodies, but people have pointed out your consistent negativity. I think people would just rather see a mix of constructive criticism as well as praise without tidbits like claiming you should be on the 2k team to lead the way to a supposedly better product.

# 56 J-Clutch1 @ 08/23/15 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Guys just stop responding to WISports. Put him on your ignore list. If you don't respond he doesn't have an audience.

-----

Now back to the topic at hand. That Mack pic is simply amazing! Like I said in the other thread, I cannot wait to see this game in motion.
Sorry for adding fuel to the flame. Agreed about Mack, though - and it's cool seeing those new Hawks jerseys.

# 57 countryboy @ 08/23/15 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V!n$an!+y
Sorry for adding fuel to the flame. Agreed about Mack, though - and it's cool seeing those new Hawks jerseys.
Nothing to be sorry for man, just an old trick of the trade.

yeah, those jerseys are just sick! Atlanta was a team I had considered relocating as I move divisional moves, but now, I can't...LOL

# 58 Boogee134 @ 08/23/15 09:22 PM
Quote:

Man, you're seriously a shame to all Bucks fans.

Guys, we're not all like this.

I'd like to apologize on behalf of the Milwaukee Bucks fanbase.

# 59 GSW @ 08/23/15 10:14 PM
YOOOO That Shelvin Mack pic tho!

# 60 BluFu @ 08/23/15 11:00 PM
2K15 vs Real Life vs 2K16

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.