Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Over on our YouTube channel (why not Subscribe while you're there?), I have broken down all the footage from NBA 2K16's first gameplay trailer.

A big thank you goes out to everyone in the community. You guys killed it in the news post, pointing out pretty much everything there was to spot. My job was more or less turned into just relaying all the awesome stuff you guys noticed.

If you missed anything or have not taken the time to tackle the entirety of this epic thread, then this video might be worth your while. Or if you just want to check out hi-res, frame-by-frame captures of the trailer one more time, check out the video.

Also, here is the link to the hi-res YouTube version.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Junior Moe @ 08/29/15 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
Vlad was the guy who created REDitor, the main roster editor we used every year and also created other tools for modding. Jaosming did tutorials, patches, uncovered hidden files and such, and Leftos was also a guy who made roster editors and modding tools.

Bad news is it killed the modding community because these were basically the only guys who made these tools and editors. Good news is, there are many customization options available in the game that I agree, seem to be coming from them. They know what the modding community wants and that's a good thing.
Yeah man. I found some of JaoSmings work on Youtube here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_30-uh36ZM

Hot damn! I'm sorry for the PC communities loss, but as a console gamer this stuff has me frothing!

# 82 DC @ 08/29/15 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Leftos
Jaosming
Vlad zola jr
Damn didn't know they got Vlad. So what are their roles? Other than 2K taking them off the streets to stop editing the game LOL

# 83 23 @ 08/29/15 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Damn didn't know they got Vlad. So what are their roles? Other than 2K taking them off the streets to stop editing the game LOL
Leftos has been a big part of my league and I'm sure more

Jaosming as far as i know produces nba2ktv and who knows what else

Vlad i dont know. He just left right in the middle of making a new Editor for 2k15 so it never really got anywhere hence no mods really.

# 84 midwestking100 @ 09/01/15 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Yeah man. I found some of JaoSmings work on Youtube here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_30-uh36ZM

Hot damn! I'm sorry for the PC communities loss, but as a console gamer this stuff has me frothing!
I am definitely praying for this to happen in the near future. Imagine the endless possiblities for us console owners to have with this in our disposals.Definitely wishful thinking.

# 85 midwestking100 @ 09/01/15 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
You might be right about not having to move them. It was Czar who said you would able to re-brand and stay around, so maybe it's more than just jerseys etc. and you can re-do the court without rebuilding the stadium and so on.
If thats the case then im definitely re-doing that chicago stadium and a lot of other classic nba courts. Might bring some back

# 86 Vni @ 09/01/15 07:44 AM
Will people be able to share their stadium creations ? Don't know if it's been said or not.

# 87 ChaseB @ 09/01/15 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Will people be able to share their stadium creations ? Don't know if it's been said or not.
I believe so, yes -- or at least like parts of it I thought. Someone else can confirm though for sure.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.