10:54 AM - August 26, 2015 by BTW
Last night, during Game Changers Radio, Kolbe Launchbaugh, Creative Director of Madden NFL 16, advised everyone to wait until the upcoming patch (no estimated date yet, but we have seen "less than six weeks" thrown around by the development team) arrives before starting their CFM.
He talks about it at roughly the 13 minute mark.
- They are aware of everything the community is bringing to their attention
- They are addressing many of those items in a patch coming soon (no estimated date given)
- You should wait until the patch is released before starting your CFM, as some of the fixes will require client side and server side fixes
As for what could be in the patch. This is all speculation but here are some of the known CFM issues:
- Ratings boost from drive goals making some players go over 100 overall. There is no workaround right now, drive goals are always on even if you don't keep notifications going on your screen.
- Regression being overly harsh on offensive linemen (seems to be more pass blocking than anything else) that causes their ratings to fall quite drastically. This appears to stem more from SuperSim or simulating games as linemen give up too many sacks and then regress.
- Rookies coming in that are not scaled to the new speed/deep accuracy ratings Madden is using on default rosters. So many new rookies can come in after season one and be better than most everyone else in the game at certain things. (This one seems like it would obviously be a reason you have to start your franchise over because rookies are put in your Year 1 CFM from the start of the season.)
- QBs getting too many carries during a game (in SuperSim but not regular sims).
- Re-signing players to really crazy bargains (that is, superstars taking major discounts).