Home
WWE 2K16 News Post

IGN has posted some new WWE 2K16 screenshots, Brock Lesnar's ring entrance and 22 more confirmed wrestlers for the roster, which features over 120 unique models.

Below is a list of 78 confirmed wrestlers on the roster, more will be announced by IGN every Monday until release on October 27.
  • Aiden English
  • Andre the Giant
  • Batista
  • Chris Jericho
  • Curtis Axel
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Edge
  • Erick Rowan
  • Fandango
  • John "Bradshaw" Layfield
  • Luke Harper
  • Randy "Macho Man" Savage
  • Natalya
  • Ravishing Rick Rude
  • R-Truth
  • Ryback
  • Santino Marella
  • Sergeant Slaughter
  • Simon Gotch
  • Stephanie McMahon
  • The Rock
  • The Undertaker
Previously revealed:
  • Alicia Fox
  • Bam Bam Bigelow
  • The Big Show
  • Cameron
  • Cesaro
  • Darren Young
  • Diamond Dallas Page
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Finlay
  • Kevin Nash
  • Layla
  • Lex Luger
  • The Miz
  • Naomi
  • Randy Orton
  • Sheamus
  • Titus O'neal
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Adam Rose
  • Bo Dallas
  • Brie Bella
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Goldust
  • Heath Slater
  • Hideo Itami
  • Jack Swagger
  • Kevin Owens
  • Adrian Neville
  • Nikki Bella
  • Ric Flair
  • Sami Zayn
  • Roman Reigns
  • Stardust
  • Sting
  • Tyler Breeze
  • The Ultimate Warrior
  • Zack Ryder
  • Booker T
  • Colonel Mustafa
  • Emma
  • Eva Marie
  • General Adnan
  • Kalisto
  • Kane
  • Lord Steven Regal
  • Sin Cara
  • Summer Rae
  • Tamina
  • Triple H
  • "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
  • Seth Rollins
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Bad News Barrett
  • Paige
  • Finn Bálor

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/31/15 10:29 AM

# 2 Pappy Knuckles @ 08/31/15 12:00 PM
Rick Rude? Oh ****. Rude Awakening all day.

# 3 Mercury112491 @ 08/31/15 12:23 PM
Did they say which version of Sgt Slaughter it is?

# 4 Bard @ 08/31/15 12:40 PM
All the screen shots look amazing, I actually think R-Truth looked the best. Might give him a NXT title run before I retire him.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

# 5 redsox4evur @ 08/31/15 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
Did they say which version of Sgt Slaughter it is?
Attachment 10552610char

# 6 King_B_Mack @ 08/31/15 01:18 PM
Be aware though that the picture doesn't necessarily match the default attire this time around. Not according to what Ryback is wearing in his picture and in his screenshot anyway.

I love that Rick Rude is in again. I hope he has more than one attire this time and I'm definitely hoping this is "Macho Man" Randy Savage and not "Macho King" we're getting this time around.

I want all of DX in too dammit lol. I know Chyna is a no go, but give me the Outlaws and X-Pac with some DX era Hunter and HBK. Save me those CAW spots.

# 7 DylanBetts23 @ 08/31/15 02:27 PM
Rick Rude? Completely geeked out.

# 8 Sinner @ 08/31/15 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Rick Rude? Oh ****. Rude Awakening all day.
Man I hope they add more of his voice insults to the crowd for his entrance. Loved hearing him talking junk. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

# 9 J_Posse @ 08/31/15 03:15 PM
Undertaker looks incredible and his scan maybe pretty recent since he has his SummerSlam look.

I think that Brock went unscanned again this year but they did a decent job of capturing his likeness. Only thing missing is his pyro during his ring entrance. Might add that in create - an - entrance.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ

# 10 Cowboy008 @ 08/31/15 05:25 PM
I'm surprised Santino made it into the game since he hasn't wrestled in a long time.

# 11 cedwebb @ 08/31/15 08:18 PM
These look incredible , can't wait for this game! Hoping to see the Honkeytonk Man with jumpsuit and the ability to crush his geeeetar over someone's coconut while the ref is not looking to get the 1..2...3 for the intercontinental title

# 12 bigdipper88 @ 08/31/15 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
Yeah, but I'm glad. I love that guy.
That's because he retired

# 13 wiscowilz @ 08/31/15 11:35 PM
Pretty much no surprises on this announcement. These guys were all in it last year I believe and The Vaudevillains were on the video for Cesaro and Kidd.

Still waiting for more NXT announcements.

# 14 lewisb01 @ 09/01/15 06:50 AM
So far if you include last years DLC there is only 5 new people in the game. I'm really hoping these last 43 are some goodies like Mr. Perfect, Big Bossman, Million Dollar Man w/Virgil.

# 15 DBMcGee3 @ 09/01/15 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Man I hope they add more of his voice insults to the crowd for his entrance. Loved hearing him talking junk. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
"I'm gonna need all you fat, greasy, Atlantic City sweathogs to pipe down, while I take this robe off and show your women what a real man looks like."

# 16 bigbob @ 09/01/15 03:00 PM
So far, these are the only non-2K confirmed superstars and divas that are left for the reveal.

Quote:
Main Roster
Big E
Bray Wyatt
Christian
Damien Sandow
David Otunga
Diego
El Torito
Fernando
Hornswoggle
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Kofi Kingston
Konnor
Mark Henry
Rusev
Viktor

Divas
Becky Lynch
Charlotte
Lana
Rosa Mendes
Sasha Banks

NXT
Alex Riley
Angelo Dawkins
Apollo Creed
Baron Corbin
Buddy Murphy
Bull Dempsey
Cal Bishop
Chad Gable
Collin Cassady
Dash Wilder
Elias Sampson
Enzo Amore
Jason Jordan
Marcus Louis
Mojo Rawley
Rhyno
Samoa Joe
Sawyer Fulton
Scott Dawson
Solomon Crowe
Sylvester Lefort
Brian Kendrick
Tucker Knight
Tye Dillinger
Weslet Blake

NXT Divas
Alexa Bliss
Bayley
Blue Pants
Carmella
Dana Brooke
Dianna Dahlgren
I may have missed some here and there.. but for the main roster, Big E, Bray Wyatt, Damien Sandow, Kofi Kingston, Konnor, Mark Henry, Rusev and Viktor will obviously be in the game.

Diva wise.. if Sasha Banks is in the game (which she confirmed herself, not yet confirmed by 2k), I'd assume Charlotte is in.

I have El Torito and Hornswoggle on the list, however we know they won't be in as regular wrestlers.. probably managers.

Rhyno, Brian Kendrick, Samoa Joe and Apollo Creed are all probably iffy on being in the game because of them being newer to the WWE but still have the potential of being DLC.

Guys confirmed by t-shirts but not by 2k are Baron Corbin, Enzo Amore, Big Cass, Jimmy and Jey Uso.

We have roughly 54 names on the list above and 50 stars left.

We'll obviously miss out on a lot of the NXT guys, but I don't really care because a lot of them are just fillers anyways IMO and with the 100 CAW slots, it's not a big deal.

# 17 midwestking100 @ 09/02/15 08:35 AM
I know this is probably a reach but i would love to see the hart foundation in this. Bret,owen,bulldog,anvil,and the loose cannon brian pillman would be awesome to see reunite virtually.

# 18 MLB Bob @ 09/02/15 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestking100
I know this is probably a reach but i would love to see the hart foundation in this. Bret,owen,bulldog,anvil,and the loose cannon brian pillman would be awesome to see reunite virtually.
Id say there will be at least 3 of those 5 maybe more

# 19 wiscowilz @ 09/03/15 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisb01
So far if you include last years DLC there is only 5 new people in the game. I'm really hoping these last 43 are some goodies like Mr. Perfect, Big Bossman, Million Dollar Man w/Virgil.
They haven't even finalized announcing the regular roster or probably many of the NXT guys. Not sure how many more legends will be in the game.

And there are more than 5 new ones announced already.

# 20 wiscowilz @ 09/03/15 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
So far, these are the only non-2K confirmed superstars and divas that are left for the reveal.

I may have missed some here and there.. but for the main roster, Big E, Bray Wyatt, Damien Sandow, Kofi Kingston, Konnor, Mark Henry, Rusev and Viktor will obviously be in the game.

Diva wise.. if Sasha Banks is in the game (which she confirmed herself, not yet confirmed by 2k), I'd assume Charlotte is in.

I have El Torito and Hornswoggle on the list, however we know they won't be in as regular wrestlers.. probably managers.

Rhyno, Brian Kendrick, Samoa Joe and Apollo Creed are all probably iffy on being in the game because of them being newer to the WWE but still have the potential of being DLC.

Guys confirmed by t-shirts but not by 2k are Baron Corbin, Enzo Amore, Big Cass, Jimmy and Jey Uso.

We have roughly 54 names on the list above and 50 stars left.

We'll obviously miss out on a lot of the NXT guys, but I don't really care because a lot of them are just fillers anyways IMO and with the 100 CAW slots, it's not a big deal.
Joe will probably have to be DLC as he signed way after the cut off date. Hope not but I would be surprised if he shipped with the game.

I would bet Charlotte, Becky Lynch, and Bayley are guarantees
They also haven't officially announced Alexa Bliss but her name was seen on that Game Stop poster in Europe. Carmella might make the cut as well.

Don't care one bit if Hornswoggle or El Torito are in the game, and actually hope they aren't wasting spots on them.

Most of those NXT guys weren't doing much if anything on TV around WM so I doubt many of them will be in it but hope we get a good NXT DLC to help boost some things.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.