Home
FIFA 16 News Post

EA Sports has started to reveal their FIFA 16 player ratings. Today they kick things off with their top 50 countdown, starting with players 50 through 41, all of which happen to have an overall 85 rating.

50. Ángel Di María - Paris Saint-Germain (France) - (Overall Rating - 85)
49. Petr Čech - Arsenal (England)
48. Edinson Cavani - Paris Saint-Germain (France) - (Overall Rating - 85)
47. Vincent Kompany - Manchester City (England) - (Overall Rating - 85)
46. David Alaba - Bayern München (Germany) - (Overall Rating - 85)
45. Diego Godín - Atlético Madrid (Spain) - (Overall Rating - 85)
44. John Terry - Chelsea FC (England) - (Overall Rating - 85)
43. Naldo - VfL Wolfsburg (Germany) - (Overall Rating - 85)
42. Yaya Touré - Manchester City (England) - (Overall Rating - 85)
41. Santi Cazorla - Arsenal (England) - (Overall Rating - 85)

Game: FIFA 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
FIFA 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 McG @ 08/31/15 06:00 PM
No way that Terry is an 85 OVR anymore. IRL he isn't playing well at all and the best I would give him is around an 82, that's being generous. Yaya is rated way too low, he is still one of the best in the Premier League, if not the world. His FK's are world class, he can play CDM, CM, and CAM, and his ball control/passing/defense are at top level. The rest of them, aside from the two I mentioned and maybe Di Maria/Kompany have fair ratings, but those other two are coming off subpar seasons last year and will have to get back to their old form for any rating increases.

# 2 pittsburgher86 @ 08/31/15 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McG
No way that Terry is an 85 OVR anymore. IRL he isn't playing well at all and the best I would give him is around an 82, that's being generous. Yaya is rated way too low, he is still one of the best in the Premier League, if not the world. His FK's are world class, he can play CDM, CM, and CAM, and his ball control/passing/defense are at top level. The rest of them, aside from the two I mentioned and maybe Di Maria/Kompany have fair ratings, but those other two are coming off subpar seasons last year and will have to get back to their old form for any rating increases.
Just cause Terry has had a couple bad games to start off the season doesn't mean he shouldn't be an 85. Dude had an incredible season, last season. And if you look at it Defending is the only thing he can do. He's <60 in Pace, Shooting, Passing and Dribbling. And to be honest I'm surprised Terry is an 85, after being 82 last year. Same with Naldo. Seems like the overall rating calculator may have been tweaked to reward defending, maybe. Overall these ratings are fair, though.

# 3 DBMcGee3 @ 09/01/15 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McG
So, you think Toure should or shouldn't be higher? Or was your last statement in regards to Kompany and DiMaria?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.