Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

2K has just released another NBA 2K16 video. This one features Mike Wang, Scott O’Gallagher and Jerson Sapida going over the new gameplay enhancements in the game this year.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 JazzMan @ 09/02/15 07:18 PM
What's a man gotta do to get some Jazz love around here? Only thing I've seen is Trevor Booker getting posterized lol.

# 122 lakers24 @ 09/02/15 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMan
What's a man gotta do to get some Jazz love around here? Only thing I've seen is Trevor Booker getting posterized lol.
No Boy Wonder from Down Under, No screentime in the summer

# 123 vincemeister55 @ 09/02/15 07:53 PM
D-Wade was blocked by varejao in the video. We all know how 2K "embarrass" former NBA Live coverboys in their trailers. lol

# 124 WishListGOD 1 OF 2 @ 09/02/15 08:54 PM
But the scoreboard. Haha but finally blocking getting some major attention the different block types and tracking more manual control, the post is going to be my work. Hurry up the 25th!

# 125 alabamarob @ 09/02/15 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LO6IX
It would be cool to see moving 3s go in more. Guys like Korver, Curry, Redick, Danny Green, KD, Harden can shoot with their momentum going forward, turn in mid air or while slightly drifting irl(Mostly on catch and shoot jumpers) and not be a effected.

The RS/X + LS moving shot doesn't work from outside the 3 point line in 2K15 and the catch and shoot game is weak at times because you have to wait for shooters to be completely still before shooting. The defender would already be in his jersey by then. Another thing I'd like to see is more fouls on 3 point shots. Guys who abuse the double team, zone defense can just sprint into a shooter and throw off his shot or they will unrealistically come out of nowhere and block Curry or Harden's jumper which should not happen.
Calling fouls on wild closeouts, and calling jump shooting fouls would fix 90 percent of the defensive cheese on the game. Been saying that for years. Great post.

# 126 georgiafan @ 09/02/15 09:41 PM
The Improved post play the part the excites me the most

# 127 Kanobi @ 09/02/15 09:44 PM
Man how I wish they still made NFL-licensed football games! Just watching that video and seeing their sincerity and enthusiasm about the upgrades only makes my mind go crazy wondering what might've been with an NFL2k16 that was uninterrupted in its previous years of development to this point. Then again, their departure from football allowed them to consolidate their resources into NBA2k...so perhaps all was for the best from a basketball standpoint. Looking forward to buying this game!

# 128 BA2929 @ 09/02/15 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Hard to truly judge from the video, but it does look like they have Giannis too dark-skinned again tho.

I think Giannis must be a chameleon, because I was checking Google Images to compare the video to him in real life, and his skin color changes dramatically depending on what kind of light he's photographed in:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I don't think anyone could say with 100% certainty what his true skin color is unless they know him in person and hang out with him an absolute ton.

# 129 strawberryshortcake @ 09/02/15 10:39 PM
Decided to only gather the gameplay clips if anyone is interested. No audio at the moment.

# 130 cowboy_kmoney @ 09/02/15 11:05 PM
Well the 360 version will have gameplay and commentary with other things so all won't b lost for 360 users till they upgrade.

# 131 lakers24 @ 09/02/15 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
Man how I wish they still made NFL-licensed football games! Just watching that video and seeing their sincerity and enthusiasm about the upgrades only makes my mind go crazy wondering what might've been with an NFL2k16 that was uninterrupted in its previous years of development to this point. Then again, their departure from football allowed them to consolidate their resources into NBA2k...so perhaps all was for the best from a basketball standpoint. Looking forward to buying this game!
Let most guys tell it they've went down hill ever since they consolidated and only put in cheese now.

On another note, I still think if they invested in it (they won't because of the financials but I wish someone would), a completely customizable/generic football game could do well. They already have the creation system that they share between NBA and WWE, just carry that over for unis, players, stadiums and BOOM! Add in a full franchise mode, online H2H & online franchise, and a MyCareer similar to NBA and I think they'd have a legit seller. They also wouldn't have to release yearly if they didn't want to and have longer dev cycles like UFC.

# 132 Oldhead80 @ 09/03/15 12:22 AM
The thing I appreciate about 2K as a company on down to Rob, Mike and the crew is that for the MILLIONS of dollars this game generates every year they put A LOT of money back into the game. With that financial investment the development team tries every year to make the greatest sports game ever made...that's their goal every year and you get a wonderful sense of it during their interviews and blogs. The love and passion they put in the game...to me it's like R* and GTA. The game makes a truck load of money...money that is invested back into the development of the next game as the team tries to make the next GTA even more monumental than the one before. These are development teams that have a combination of talent and passion for the projects they work on...and us gamers get to enjoy the fruits of their labor.

# 133 WishListGOD 1 OF 2 @ 09/03/15 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
Well the 360 version will have gameplay and commentary with other things so all won't b lost for 360 users till they upgrade.
Just let it go man.

# 134 Tunechid @ 09/03/15 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Hard to truly judge from the video, but it does look like they have Giannis too dark-skinned again tho.
All I ever see is you crying and complaining. Why are you so obsessed with ankles? Like really it's a video game everything can't be perfect and since you always have something bad to say how bout you create you own video game and we compare it to 2k

# 135 MarkWilliam @ 09/03/15 02:08 AM
Man it looks like the courts have finally caught up to the players (in terms of photo realism looks).....

In my opinion (don't want to start a riot) haha.

But the scuffs in the key way and on the centre logos really add to it.

The Celtics tile colours really make me think they've gone court scanning..... looks GREAT.

# 136 Bremser_Rules @ 09/03/15 02:43 AM
Love the look Green makes when bracing himself to set his pick.

# 137 lakers24 @ 09/03/15 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremser_Rules
Love the look Green makes when bracing himself to set his pick.
I didn't pay attention to it before, but other players did it as well. Mozgov did it and you can kind of see Nene's neck tense up when taking the contact.

# 138 strawberryshortcake @ 09/03/15 04:00 AM
Didn't realize Jeremy Lin is now a Hornet. Make sense considering D'angelo Russell is a Laker. Will Russell be starting for the Lakers this upcoming season? I don't know, but probably.

# 139 videlsports @ 09/03/15 09:28 AM
the Money is already there 2k, great Video. I'm excited and it's 3 weeks away

# 140 videlsports @ 09/03/15 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman504
Welcome Back "Your not getting my Money 2K" guys...
I love this and soo true

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.