Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

We have captured 80 NBA 2K16 screenshots from the gameplay enhancements video released earlier this morning. Check them out here.

NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 lakers24 @ 09/02/15 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Fixed the Celtics floor color

Spoiler

# 22 23 @ 09/02/15 02:32 PM
Laces tied and straps on the back that are like they should instead of looking like they were taped flat on the back

# 23 LeBronistheKing @ 09/02/15 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Laces tied and straps on the back that are like they should instead of looking like they were taped flat on the back

If I could like this a million times I would!

# 24 23 @ 09/02/15 02:34 PM
Hope its an old build

Why can I see the banners in the rafters but can't see 5 rows from the court?

# 25 LeBronistheKing @ 09/02/15 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Let me find out this might be the first year I have no complaints about court colors being incorrect, Celtics and Nets were ones that always rubbed me the wrong way but both are fixed in 2k16 from what I have seen.
Also this year can't you edit existing courts yourself to your hearts content? So conceivably you could correct any inaccuracies yourself.

# 26 cthurt @ 09/02/15 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Good eye for details 23 i didnt catch the straps in the back from the many times I watched the video.

# 27 cthurt @ 09/02/15 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBronistheKing
Also this year can't you edit existing courts yourself to your hearts content? So conceivably you could correct any inaccuracies yourself.
Thats the irony of the whole thing.

# 28 Vni @ 09/02/15 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Fixed the Celtics floor color

Looks great.

# 29 Goffs @ 09/02/15 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Hope its an old build

Why can I see the banners in the rafters but can't see 5 rows from the court?

Ever time they show angles like this it bugs me now no thanks to you lol

I'm hoping they did this just for the vids. Having a dark background will make the players stand out more.

# 30 23 @ 09/02/15 02:42 PM
Some of the clips are old. Some guys aren't wearing socks again

# 31 23 @ 09/02/15 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Ever time they show angles like this it bugs me now no thanks to you lol

I'm hoping they did this just for the vids. Having a dark background will make the players stand out more.
Contrast Goffs

# 32 Sdrawkcab321 @ 09/02/15 02:44 PM
I wonder if they will have banners hanging when teams win championships now

# 33 Behindshadows @ 09/02/15 02:45 PM
Why is it that Boston Garden, still can't be called TD Garden in a 2k game...I'm still confused about that, and the parquet of the floor is wrong, every single game....

When can that finally be fixed.....how can a game get so much right allow a major thing continue to be wrong.

# 34 midwestking100 @ 09/02/15 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Let me find out this might be the first year I have no complaints about court colors being incorrect, Celtics and Nets were ones that always rubbed me the wrong way but both are fixed in 2k16 from what I have seen.
Lets hope the classic courts have been correct as well or else im fixing them myself.

# 35 23 @ 09/02/15 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Why is it that Boston Garden, still can't be called TD Garden in a 2k game...I'm still confused about that, and the parquet of the floor is wrong, every single game....

When can that finally be fixed.....how can a game get so much right allow a major thing continue to be wrong.
Don't think they ever got the license, just like MSG

# 36 cthurt @ 09/02/15 02:49 PM
Quote:

If I'm not mistaken I believe 2k has to purchase the rights to use the name just like with Madison Sq. Garden.

# 37 RyanJS08 @ 09/02/15 02:52 PM
I hope they fix the 11's colorway. Shoe is off. Other than that the detail looks great so far! Especially the Lillard's

# 38 lakers24 @ 09/02/15 02:53 PM
I wonder with the shoe improvements if we finally have home and away shoes.

Quote:

Licensing. Have to buy the rights for MSG from MSG and TD Garden from TD Banknorth.

# 39 mkilcNYR @ 09/02/15 03:53 PM
Idk if anyone has asked this (or cared really) but if your team wins a championship now will a new banner appear in the rafters? If so that would just blow my mind, if not add it to the wish list for 2K17. Either way happy with the game and can't wait to play!

# 40 Cowboy008 @ 09/02/15 04:32 PM
The game looks great.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.