09:48 PM - September 3, 2015 by 23
NLSC has posted their 127th podcast, as they welcome Leftos and JaoSming, from the NBA 2K16 team, to the show. They discuss MyGM, MyLEAGUE, MyLEAGUE Online, including details about the franchise modes that haven't been discussed yet.
Make sure you give it a listen.
BluFu has posted some of the details from the podcast below, but make sure you listen to it all, for much more.
- Per 100 poss stats are in
- For the normalize minutes option, you can normalize all stats if you don't play on 12 minute quarters
- Player and team hot streaks are mentioned in the Ticker
- In MyLeague Online, you can invite players into you league whenever you want
- You can randomize owner personalities in MyGM.
- Players and staff can give feedback on their decisions in MyGM (if they don't want to sign with you, they'll let you know why)
- VC and in-game money (I'll call it 'IGM') are separate things. IGM is accumulated through completing owner goals and can be used on things like your arena and relocation. When you buy the team, a part of the profits accrued in game is put towards your IGM.
- Owners can change goals (long term and short term) based on team situation (he will evaluate constantly during the season). As well, players can change ambitions.
- You can now override player retirements in MyLeague! In MyGM, you can convince them to not retire (example: Convincing Duncan to stay another year because you feel the roster has got a shot at a ring. Or even promising a staff possition the next year)
- Improved FA logic (won't have great players sitting in FA)
- Player turned coaches go by a system called the HOF rating. Things like win totals and rings are taken into account (hopefully this includes role players like Avery Johnson and Steve Kerr)
- Option to edit staff! this is huge! (offensive, defensive, training, and scouting attributes can be edited!)
- Can also edit team style in edit staff option (can choose what types of players will be targeted)
- When relocating, you don't need to keep the name of the city or team
- Owners that disapprove or are unsure of your relocation can be questioned
- Draft logic was looked at. Busts and steals have been included without crazy bad logic (assuming this means guys that are ranked low in the mock drafts won't be selected top 5 and vice versa)
- Draft prospects automation has been reworked. Beds (among others) helped out in ensuring that prospects were rated appropriately according to the new scale
- League talent balancing while simming many years was touched on (better ratio of talent among prospects)
- Accessory logic has been added to draft prospects!! (Higher probability for dual knee sleeves, and matching home/away colors etc. They've also used accessory data from the NBA to reflect on the draft classes. Unfortunately, headbands weren't confirmed or denied)
- Audio team has been working very hard
- No option to 'force' a player to become a coach
- You cannot save logo/jersey designs to be imported for later
- No draft protections but it's being looked at for the future
- No preseason or D-League (takes up a lot of space and resources)
- No team/player export (very complex stuff)
- Career ending injuries will not be accompanied by a letter to the fans