Home
WWE 2K16 News Post

IGN has posted some new WWE 2K16 screenshots, Dude Love's ring entrance and 22 more confirmed wrestlers for the roster, which features over 120 unique models.

Below is a list of 100 confirmed wrestlers on the roster, more will be announced by IGN every Monday until release on October 27.
  • Billy Gunn
  • Bret "The Hitman" Hart
  • The British Bulldog
  • Cactus Jack
  • Christian
  • Damien Sandow
  • D'Lo Brown
  • Dude Love
  • Farooq
  • Haku
  • The Honky Tonk Man
  • Jake "The Snake" Roberts
  • Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart
  • Kama Mustafa
  • Ken Shamrock
  • Mankind
  • Paul Wight
  • Rikishi
  • Shane McMahon
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Vader
  • Vince McMahon
  • X-Pac
Previously revealed:
  • Aiden English
  • Andre the Giant
  • Batista
  • Chris Jericho
  • Curtis Axel
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Edge
  • Erick Rowan
  • Fandango
  • John "Bradshaw" Layfield
  • Luke Harper
  • Randy "Macho Man" Savage
  • Natalya
  • Ravishing Rick Rude
  • R-Truth
  • Ryback
  • Santino Marella
  • Sergeant Slaughter
  • Simon Gotch
  • Stephanie McMahon
  • The Rock
  • The Undertaker
  • Alicia Fox
  • Bam Bam Bigelow
  • The Big Show
  • Cameron
  • Cesaro
  • Darren Young
  • Diamond Dallas Page
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Finlay
  • Kevin Nash
  • Layla
  • Lex Luger
  • The Miz
  • Naomi
  • Randy Orton
  • Sheamus
  • Titus O'neal
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Adam Rose
  • Bo Dallas
  • Brie Bella
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Goldust
  • Heath Slater
  • Hideo Itami
  • Jack Swagger
  • Kevin Owens
  • Adrian Neville
  • Nikki Bella
  • Ric Flair
  • Sami Zayn
  • Roman Reigns
  • Stardust
  • Sting
  • Tyler Breeze
  • The Ultimate Warrior
  • Zack Ryder
  • Booker T
  • Colonel Mustafa
  • Emma
  • Eva Marie
  • General Adnan
  • Kalisto
  • Kane
  • Lord Steven Regal
  • Sin Cara
  • Summer Rae
  • Tamina
  • Triple H
  • "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
  • Seth Rollins
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Bad News Barrett
  • Paige
  • Finn Bálor

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 King_B_Mack @ 09/07/15 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
I agree with you for the most part. But there are a couple of guys in NXT that are noteworthy. Not many but a couple, Samoa Joe and Rhyno. Those were the only 2 I knew about when I started watching NXT last month.
No doubt they are noteworthy but again. Nobody but hardcore wrestling fans know who Samoa Joe and Rhyno are. They're big names to wrestling fans and wrestling fans only.

# 62 CM Hooe @ 09/07/15 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmax3000
Owen Hart is not going to happen. His wife is still very anti-WWE, and they can't use his likeness in a game without her permission.
I am well-aware of how long of a shot it given the history there is and I'm by no means expecting Owen to make the cut. Just hoping.

# 63 BDKiiing @ 09/07/15 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Bro NXT is still a glorified D-League man no matter how you want to sell it. It's not available to every WWE fan unless you pay 9.99 a month to watch it on the Network (something that isn't exactly feasible for a lot of fans). There are no "big names" in NXT. Unless you're a huge hardcore wrestling fan you're not going to know who half the people are in NXT. You need to let this dream of the entire NXT roster making it into a game go. I know everybody has their personal likes and dislikes and tastes or whatever but it's crazy to me how people want the Bret Hart's and Rick Rude's of the world to not have a spot in a WWE video game because we 'need the room' for the likes of the Sawyer Fulton's of the world.
By no means do I expect any where near the entire roster in. All I'm waiting on is Enzo, Cass, Carmella, Sasha, Charlotte, Becky, Bayley, Alexa, Murphy, Blake, and Corbin in. Dillinger and Jordan would be nice, but I doubt they're in. And then Joe as DLC hopefully, maybe Crews, but again, not holding my breath. And you're crazy. The way NXT has been pushed since it's rebranding. Finn Balor is a superstar, people know Enzo and Cass, and the Four Horsewomen. Only hardcore fans know Samoa Joe and Rhyno? Cmon man, you're smarter than that.

# 64 wiscowilz @ 09/07/15 08:03 PM
Why is everyone assuming there are only 20 left.

They advertised 120+ which could mean just barely over 120 or it could mean 150.

My list has 97 officially announced unless I'm missing a couple.

I have 6 more whose shirts were in the Finn Balor entrance video (Usos, Corbin, Enzo/Cass, Charlotte).

Plus there is Sasha Banks who mentioned months ago she was being scanned.

Bray Wyatt hasn't been announced yet as being official either (although I think I saw his shirt in a video recently as well). There are probably some other main roster guys that haven't been announced yet either. I would think that Los Matadores would make it in probably. They also haven't confirmed the New Day or Rusev. They haven't made John Cena, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Big Show, and The Ascension official either from what I have listed.

I would also expect Blake and Murphy to be announced as they were tag champs in NXT around WM when the roster is usually finalized.

Alexa Bliss hasn't been made official yet but was listed on the Gamestop poster in Europe a couple months ago. If Bliss is in it I would be SHOCKED if Bayley and Becky Lynch weren't in the game. With Bliss in I wouldn't be surprised to see Carmella either with Cass/Enzo already basically in the game.

That would be 26 more people from my count so far that I fully expect.

I had read that Samoa Joe was possibly going down to get scanned but I expect he would be DLC. Hoping that maybe Apollo Crew gets in as well.

It was rumored that Solomon Crowe was in it as well.

I wouldn't be super surprised to see Mojo Rawley, Bull Dempsey in the game as well.

I'm hoping we get some other NXT guys at some point in DLC that have come on lately. (Jordan/Gable, Dash/Dawson)

# 65 pawalker03 @ 09/07/15 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
Yep all this was worth it to play as D'lo Brown lol I was excited about this more than anything else lol

# 66 BDKiiing @ 09/07/15 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Why is everyone assuming there are only 20 left.

They advertised 120+ which could mean just barely over 120 or it could mean 150.

My list has 97 officially announced unless I'm missing a couple.

I have 6 more whose shirts were in the Finn Balor entrance video (Usos, Corbin, Enzo/Cass, Charlotte).

Plus there is Sasha Banks who mentioned months ago she was being scanned.

Bray Wyatt hasn't been announced yet as being official either (although I think I saw his shirt in a video recently as well). There are probably some other main roster guys that haven't been announced yet either. I would think that Los Matadores would make it in probably. They also haven't confirmed the New Day or Rusev. They haven't made John Cena, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Big Show, and The Ascension official either from what I have listed.

I would also expect Blake and Murphy to be announced as they were tag champs in NXT around WM when the roster is usually finalized.

Alexa Bliss hasn't been made official yet but was listed on the Gamestop poster in Europe a couple months ago. If Bliss is in it I would be SHOCKED if Bayley and Becky Lynch weren't in the game. With Bliss in I wouldn't be surprised to see Carmella either with Cass/Enzo already basically in the game.

That would be 24 more people from my count so far that I fully expect.

I wouldn't be super surprised to see Mojo Rawley, Bull Dempsey in the game as well.

I had read that Samoa Joe was possibly going down to get scanned but I expect he would be DLC. Hoping that maybe Apollo Crew gets in as well.

I'm hoping we get some other NXT guys at some point in DLC that have come on lately. (Jordan/Gable, etc)

I naturally assume 120+ would mean a max of 129, otherwise they could say 130+ plus.

# 67 wiscowilz @ 09/07/15 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
I naturally assume 120+ would mean a max of 129, otherwise they could say 130+ plus.
Yeah could be. I'm hoping that maybe 120+ was what they were thinking and then they were able to add a few more and it went above that.

It'll be interesting to see who else gets in and who gets in DLC.

There are 15 main roster who I expect in the game that haven't been announced as official.
Big E, Bray Wyatt, Diego, Fernando, John Cena, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Kofi Kingston, Konnor, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Rusev, Xavier Woods, Viktor

There are 5 NXT Superstars I would expect to be shipped with the game:
Baron Corbin, Enzo Amore, Colin Cassady, Blake, Murphy

There are 5 NXT women I expect to be announced as official:
Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Becky Lynch (hopefully Carmella as well)

That is 24 more that I expect to be official.

# 68 Basketball GURU @ 09/07/15 09:03 PM
D-Lo is in the game? day one purchase lol

# 69 wkukicksbutt @ 09/07/15 09:07 PM
20-29 wrestlers left

Almost guaranteed:
Big E
Kofi
Xavier Woods
Bray Wyatt
Diego
Fernando
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Kane
Konnor
Viktor
Mark Henry
Rusev
John Cena
Charlotte
Sasha
Cass
Emore
Carmella

That's 19

Then, the ones that are probably going in, but not sure
Blake
Murphy
Becky Lynch
Bayley
Marc Mero- stone colds semi opponent @ kotr
Sable
Savio Vega- Austin's first wwf rival
Ted Dibiase- manager

That's 7 more.

Wishes/other possibilities:
Classic Taker
Kurt Angle-rivalry with Austin in 01
Rocky Maivia '97- Austin's IC Title reign
Bossman
Owen- unlikely, but would be awesome
Goldberg
Dudleys-probably too late
Strowman- same
Classic HHH- 2000s battle with Austin
Bull Dempsey
Mojo Rawley
Samoa Joe
Tye Dillinger
Rhyno
Jason Jordan
Gable
The Brian Kendrick
Baron Corbin
Rosa mendes
Dana Brooke

# 70 BDKiiing @ 09/07/15 09:11 PM
Quote:
Yeah could be. I'm hoping that maybe 120+ was what they were thinking and then they were able to add a few more and it went above that.

It'll be interesting to see who else gets in and who gets in DLC.

There are 15 main roster who I expect in the game that haven't been announced as official.
Big E, Big Show, Bray Wyatt, Diego, Fernando, John Cena, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Kofi Kingston, Konnor, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Rusev, Xavier Woods, Viktor

There are 5 NXT Superstars I would expect to be shipped with the game:
Baron Corbin, Enzo Amore, Colin Cassady, Blake, Murphy

There are 5 NXT women I expect to be announced as official:
Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Becky Lynch (hopefully Carmella as well)

That is 25 more that I expect to be official.

That could realistically be what's left.

King Moe on Twitter, who's been really accurate with calling what's coming for 2K, said that next week's reveal will be a way bigger fan favorite than this week's. So could be those to fill it out.

# 71 wiscowilz @ 09/07/15 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkukicksbutt
20-29 wrestlers left

Almost guaranteed:
Big E
Kofi
Xavier Woods
Bray Wyatt
Diego
Fernando
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Kane
Konnor
Viktor
Mark Henry
Rusev
John Cena
Charlotte
Sasha
Cass
Emore
Carmella

That's 19

Then, the ones that are probably going in, but not sure
Blake
Murphy
Becky Lynch
Bayley
Marc Mero- stone colds semi opponent @ kotr
Sable
Savio Vega- Austin's first wwf rival
Ted Dibiase- manager

That's 7 more.

Wishes/other possibilities:
Classic Taker
Kurt Angle-rivalry with Austin in 01
Rocky Maivia '97- Austin's IC Title reign
Bossman
Owen- unlikely, but would be awesome
Goldberg
Dudleys-probably too late
Strowman- same
Classic HHH- 2000s battle with Austin
Bull Dempsey
Mojo Rawley
Samoa Joe
Tye Dillinger
Rhyno
Jason Jordan
Gable
The Brian Kendrick
Baron Corbin
Rosa mendes
Dana Brooke
Becky Lynch and Bayley are going in before Carmella does.

Baron Corbins shirt was already seen in the Finn Balor entrance video.

Blake and Murphy were tag champs at the time of WM so they will probably be guaranteed.

Joe will probably be DLC as it was rumored after he signed that he was going down to be scanned.

Dudleys hopefully for DLC.

# 72 wiscowilz @ 09/07/15 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
That could realistically be what's left.

King Moe on Twitter, who's been really accurate with calling what's coming for 2K, said that next week's reveal will be a way bigger fan favorite than this week's. So could be those to fill it out.
I really hope it at least fills out the main roster guys with one more release of the NXT. Kind of hope they are done with legends myself as they already have 45 of them in the game.

# 73 King_B_Mack @ 09/07/15 09:42 PM
Quote:
Becky Lynch and Bayley are going in before Carmella does.

Baron Corbins shirt was already seen in the Finn Balor entrance video.

Blake and Murphy were tag champs at the time of WM so they will probably be guaranteed.

Joe will probably be DLC as it was rumored after he signed that he was going down to be scanned.

Dudleys hopefully for DLC.
Signs and t-shirts being in the game don't exactly mean someone is in. Piper's stuff was in a game that he wasn't officially in. Can't remember which one. There was also a game that had some signs with someone's name and logos on it in a previous game and everybody assumed they were in because of that fact. Game shipped and they weren't in. That one also escapes me lol.

# 74 SmashMan @ 09/07/15 10:12 PM
I get not putting a huge NXT roster. I'd personally like as many of the "main" wrestlers (meaning the featured ones, who likely are safe on their gimmicks), but I get it.

I don't see how the Vaudevillains would make it in and Enzo and Cass wouldn't, so I'm just assuming Enzo and Cass will be on-disc too. For the women I think Sasha and Charlotte would be locks.

Beyond that, I figure a few more in a DLC pack later. Blake, Murphy, Corbin, Bayley, Becky, Alexa

I rarely play as legends, but this week's reveal was pretty good. I'll probably run through them at least once and see how they play. Haku!

# 75 BDKiiing @ 09/07/15 10:15 PM
I'd really like to see the matedores get in too. They'd make for a good jobber tag team.

# 76 King_B_Mack @ 09/07/15 10:22 PM
I just need D'Lo to have his chest protector in here somewhere man lol. Also hoping we can change the hair for characters already in game this year. I want to make Kama the Godfather.

# 77 wiscowilz @ 09/07/15 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
I get not putting a huge NXT roster. I'd personally like as many of the "main" wrestlers (meaning the featured ones, who likely are safe on their gimmicks), but I get it.

I don't see how the Vaudevillains would make it in and Enzo and Cass wouldn't, so I'm just assuming Enzo and Cass will be on-disc too. For the women I think Sasha and Charlotte would be locks.

Beyond that, I figure a few more in a DLC pack later. Blake, Murphy, Corbin, Bayley, Becky, Alexa

I rarely play as legends, but this week's reveal was pretty good. I'll probably run through them at least once and see how they play. Haku!

I'd be shocked if all those you mentioned in your possible DLC pack didn't ship with the game this year.

# 78 BMDinTDOT @ 09/07/15 10:36 PM
I'm gonna seriously be pissed off if they don't put Sid in the game AGAIN!!!

# 79 King_B_Mack @ 09/07/15 11:43 PM
Anybody know who this guy is? Smacktalks retweeted this from him. Wonder what he's seen to make this statement and if it's even legit?

https://twitter.com/thechrisdenker/s...99564875022337

# 80 jvalverde88 @ 09/07/15 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
You mean like how 2K leaves players from the D-League off the game and doesn't include the D-League? Cause that's what NXT is. It's the D-League.

What they have in my opinion is great. They have enough NXT guys to take some of the load off your CAW slots to finish filling them out, with just enough legends to take some of the load off CAW slots trying to create all of them. The main roster is as complete as we've ever had in a game and we can safely assume it'll get bigger based on past DLC thus far.
Eh, I would call NXT the WWE's Euro league when it comes to talent. Calling it D League is kind of a insult to the roster so to speak. Personally as long as they have the main NXT guys/gals I'll be fine with the roster.

But personally I would rather have someone from NXT than a mid carder from the Attitude Era for a better WWE Universe experience.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.