Home
WWE 2K16 News Post

IGN has posted some new WWE 2K16 screenshots, Dude Love's ring entrance and 22 more confirmed wrestlers for the roster, which features over 120 unique models.

Below is a list of 100 confirmed wrestlers on the roster, more will be announced by IGN every Monday until release on October 27.
  • Billy Gunn
  • Bret "The Hitman" Hart
  • The British Bulldog
  • Cactus Jack
  • Christian
  • Damien Sandow
  • D'Lo Brown
  • Dude Love
  • Farooq
  • Haku
  • The Honky Tonk Man
  • Jake "The Snake" Roberts
  • Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart
  • Kama Mustafa
  • Ken Shamrock
  • Mankind
  • Paul Wight
  • Rikishi
  • Shane McMahon
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Vader
  • Vince McMahon
  • X-Pac
Previously revealed:
  • Aiden English
  • Andre the Giant
  • Batista
  • Chris Jericho
  • Curtis Axel
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Edge
  • Erick Rowan
  • Fandango
  • John "Bradshaw" Layfield
  • Luke Harper
  • Randy "Macho Man" Savage
  • Natalya
  • Ravishing Rick Rude
  • R-Truth
  • Ryback
  • Santino Marella
  • Sergeant Slaughter
  • Simon Gotch
  • Stephanie McMahon
  • The Rock
  • The Undertaker
  • Alicia Fox
  • Bam Bam Bigelow
  • The Big Show
  • Cameron
  • Cesaro
  • Darren Young
  • Diamond Dallas Page
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Finlay
  • Kevin Nash
  • Layla
  • Lex Luger
  • The Miz
  • Naomi
  • Randy Orton
  • Sheamus
  • Titus O'neal
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Adam Rose
  • Bo Dallas
  • Brie Bella
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Goldust
  • Heath Slater
  • Hideo Itami
  • Jack Swagger
  • Kevin Owens
  • Adrian Neville
  • Nikki Bella
  • Ric Flair
  • Sami Zayn
  • Roman Reigns
  • Stardust
  • Sting
  • Tyler Breeze
  • The Ultimate Warrior
  • Zack Ryder
  • Booker T
  • Colonel Mustafa
  • Emma
  • Eva Marie
  • General Adnan
  • Kalisto
  • Kane
  • Lord Steven Regal
  • Sin Cara
  • Summer Rae
  • Tamina
  • Triple H
  • "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
  • Seth Rollins
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Bad News Barrett
  • Paige
  • Finn Bálor

Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Gramps91 @ 09/09/15 06:17 AM
Dudley's being in would be awesome but I like the list so far. Best one's so far IMO Edge, Christian, D'Lo Brown, Billy Gunn, and Farooq. A lot of current guys are covered as well which is actually always my main focus.

# 102 RocketTMac1 @ 09/09/15 11:50 AM
It's looking like the NXT women might just be DLC. Hopefully the four horsewomen make it in with Bliss. The get Corbin, Blake and Murphy and maybe Dempsey.

# 103 midwestking100 @ 09/09/15 01:18 PM
I haven't played a wrestling game since wwe 13 when THQ was running the show, CM Punk was on the cover and the attitude era was their point of emphasis. Randy Orton was the cover man on wwe 12. I just hope Owen Hart will be the final piece to the Hart Foundation that is already in place since the wwe is going to make an Owen Hart dvd/bluray in the near future. Nonetheless this roster is awesome because I grew up with the attitude era and I am definitely going to pre order this as soon as possible.

# 104 midwestking100 @ 09/09/15 01:23 PM
When I saw Farooq, D'lo and Kama on this list I said to myself the NATION is baaaaaaaccccccccck! #ByAnyMeansNeccesary. I am HYPED. Gotta get back into wrestling.

# 105 lsalas76 @ 09/09/15 03:01 PM
Pretty good roster so far but I hope that these guys make the cut again:

Scott Hall/Razor Ramon
Ricky the Dragon Steamboat
Yokozuna
Road Dogg
Ax(Demolition)
Smash(Demolition)
Eddie Guererro
Road Warriors
Dusty Rhodes
Roddy Rowdy Piper
Arn Anderson
Rey Mysterio
Mr. Perfect
Scott Steiner
Bruno Sammartino

I also hope retro Ric Flair, retro Sting, and retro Undertake are in as either an alternate attires or other slots but most likely they will not be in as they already mentioned that there will be no wrestlers that take up multiple slots

# 106 wiscowilz @ 09/09/15 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsalas76
Pretty good roster so far but I hope that these guys make the cut again:

Scott Hall/Razor Ramon
Ricky the Dragon Steamboat
Yokozuna
Road Dogg
Ax(Demolition)
Smash(Demolition)
Eddie Guererro
Road Warriors
Dusty Rhodes
Roddy Rowdy Piper
Arn Anderson
Rey Mysterio
Mr. Perfect
Scott Steiner
Bruno Sammartino

I honestly dont see that many more legends being announced. There are already 100 announced and haven't announced many main roster guys that are guaranteed to be in the game and many NXT guys that will most likely be in the game that will push the total to 120+ already.

Could be DLC though

# 107 lsalas76 @ 09/09/15 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I honestly dont see that many more legends being announced. There are already 100 announced and haven't announced many main roster guys that are guaranteed to be in the game and many NXT guys that will most likely be in the game that will push the total to 120+ already.

Could be DLC though
Yeah you're probably right but would be nice if they were in. I could care less about NXT guys as I don't even know who they are and all the main roster guys that I know and want have already been announced. At least give us Scott Hall, Yokozuna, and Ricky Steamboat.

# 108 RayRay34 @ 09/09/15 08:56 PM
Quote:

Could be DLC though
Ummmm, im gonna go out on a limb and say youre wrong by thinking there wont be many more legends. They cant do a Austin story mode with who they have announced. The fact Austin has said that it covers his WCW-WWE career they are still missing some key legends. Im gonna say that there are at least 6-8 more legends announced.

# 109 wiscowilz @ 09/09/15 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
Ummmm, im gonna go out on a limb and say youre wrong by thinking there wont be many more legends. They cant do a Austin story mode with who they have announced. The fact Austin has said that it covers his WCW-WWE career they are still missing some key legends. Im gonna say that there are at least 6-8 more legends announced.
We will see who else is announced. They could go that many more but I said that I wouldnt expect many more not no more so there could be a few more but I expect the majority of them to be current and NXT roster that are still announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsalas76
Yeah you're probably right but would be nice if they were in. I could care less about NXT guys as I don't even know who they are and all the main roster guys that I know and want have already been announced. At least give us Scott Hall, Yokozuna, and Ricky Steamboat.
See I'm completely the opposite. I personally love NXT and the way they let there guys actually perform and feel that the legends have had their day in the games. Plus with 2K saying they were having a very accurate roster I would expect some of the bigger name NXT guys still to be announced.

This is what I was speculating still being in it.

There are 15 main roster who I expect in the game that haven't been announced as official.
Big E, Bray Wyatt, Diego, Fernando, John Cena, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Kofi Kingston, Konnor, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Rusev, Xavier Woods, Viktor

There are 5 NXT Superstars I would expect to be shipped with the game:
Baron Corbin, Enzo Amore, Colin Cassady, Blake, Murphy

There are 4 NXT women I expect to be announced as official:
Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Becky Lynch (possibly Alexa Bliss & Carmella as well)

This puts the roster at 124

# 110 King_B_Mack @ 09/09/15 09:42 PM
Quote:
We will see who else is announced. They could go that many more but I said that I wouldnt expect many more not no more so there could be a few more but I expect the majority of them to be current and NXT roster that are still announced

See I'm completely the opposite. I personally love NXT and the way they let there guys actually perform and feel that the legends have had their day in the games. Plus with 2K saying they were having a very accurate roster I would expect some of the bigger name NXT guys still to be announced.

There are 15 main roster who I expect in the game that haven't been announced as official.
Big E, Bray Wyatt, Diego, Fernando, John Cena, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Kofi Kingston, Konnor, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Rusev, Xavier Woods, Viktor

Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Becky Lynch (possibly Alexa Bliss & Carmella as well)

Why do you keep saying this? Even if they don't announce any other NXT stars with the main roster guys they haven't announced yet that we know are likely going to be in this is the most accurate roster in franchise history.

# 111 RayRay34 @ 09/09/15 10:11 PM
Quote:

Here is what im thinking..... new day (3) bray, cena, the usos, henry, orton, rusev, victor and konnor. NXT corbin, cass, enzo, sasha, charlotte, becky and bayley.

Steamboat, pillman, dustin rhodes, arn anderson, road doggg, hall and my three wild cards.....sandman, owen and angle.....throw in eddie for good measures.

# 112 wiscowilz @ 09/09/15 10:15 PM
Quote:
Here is what im thinking..... new day (3) bray, cena, the usos, henry, orton, rusev, victor and konnor. NXT corbin, cass, enzo, sasha, charlotte, becky and bayley.

Steamboat, pillman, dustin rhodes, arn anderson, road doggg, hall and my three wild cards.....sandman, owen and angle.....throw in eddie for good measures.
Angle is stilled signed with TNA he wont be in the game.

I think Blake and Murphy will be in the game simply because they were NXT Tag Champs when the roster was set and if The Vaudevillains are in it I can't see Blake and Murphy not being in it.

# 113 RayRay34 @ 09/09/15 10:17 PM
Quote:

Oh and if they decide not to really touch on the hollywood blonds then take Arn off the list. If the decide not to touch on Austins short ECW career take sandman off the list. If you then get rid of my other two wild cards, which i dont think will make the game, you can add hacksaw, pipper, dusty and maybe a guy like barry windham or sid or mr. Perfect.

# 114 RayRay34 @ 09/09/15 10:17 PM
Quote:
Angle is stilled signed with TNA he wont be in the game.

I think Blake and Murphy will be in the game simply because they were NXT Tag Champs when the roster was set and if The Vaudevillains are in it I can't see Blake and Murphy not being in it.
I can, they are boring

# 115 wiscowilz @ 09/09/15 10:20 PM
Quote:
I can, they are boring
But they were the tag champs. I just figure they put the champs in the game this year and they are one of the top teams in NXT.

# 116 RayRay34 @ 09/09/15 10:29 PM
Quote:
But they were the tag champs. I just figure they put the champs in the game this year and they are one of the top teams in NXT.
The fact that they won a month and a half prior to wrestlemania and the fact that they won the straps from one of the most popular NXT teams who are alread in the game makes me think DLC.... you have to figure there will be three DLC packs this year. I say a legends pack, a NXT pack and possibly a Divas pack this year. I just dont think blake and murph make it in the game. They have to get all the guys in to make the austin story mode.

# 117 wiscowilz @ 09/09/15 11:09 PM
Quote:
The fact that they won a month and a half prior to wrestlemania and the fact that they won the straps from one of the most popular NXT teams who are alread in the game makes me think DLC.... you have to figure there will be three DLC packs this year. I say a legends pack, a NXT pack and possibly a Divas pack this year. I just dont think blake and murph make it in the game. They have to get all the guys in to make the austin story mode.
The tag champs at the time don't make it in but The Vaudevillains who were nowhere near the titles at the time do, that makes no sense. If you have an NXT brand in the game you will most likely have the tag champions at time in the game from the start. Plus they actually won them in January.

# 118 RayRay34 @ 09/09/15 11:16 PM
Quote:
The tag champs at the time don't make it in but The Vaudevillains who were nowhere near the titles at the time do, that makes no sense. If you have an NXT brand in the game you will most likely have the tag champions at time in the game from the start. Plus they actually won them in January.
Vaudvillains are more popular than B&M and yes they won them in the later half of January. So okay, roughly 2 months prior to when the roster probably got finalized. I guess well find out this Monday, or next....... we cant just assume that this monday is the last if it puts us at around 120...... you never know what can happen.

# 119 King_B_Mack @ 09/09/15 11:24 PM
Quote:
Keep in mind London and Kendrick were tag champions for like a year and a half and were left out of the like three games straight. The Usos only JUST got back in the game last year? Maybe the year before that? Granted those were THQ screwups, but being tag champs doesn't guarantee you a spot in the game.

# 120 lsalas76 @ 09/10/15 12:13 AM
Quote:

Yeah I have watched wrestling in such a long time and don't really even know what NXT is.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.