Home
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR News Post

Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Designer Justin Patel, AKA HANDSWARD_EA, has just posted an update on the upcoming patch, scheduled to be released later this month. No specifics were revealed, but if all goes according to plan, we should see the patch on Tuesday, September 22.

Quote:
I will say that East Lake looks awesome and is a great course to play. Glad that we can add the home of The TOUR Championship to the game to have a proper finale for the season. There is also a generic tournament for East Lake and a new generic tournament for Scottsdale added to the career schedule. This gets the season schedule up to 19 events. I have also made a lot of gameplay improvements in regards to course specific physics and shot shaping that make the game play so much better. I can't wait for you all to get your hands on these changes.

Game: Rory McIlroy PGA TOURReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 12 - View All
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Videos
Member Comments
# 21 MacCLovin @ 09/11/15 09:30 AM
More courses and a playoff if there is a tie (even if you play alone and the cpu's score is simulated). Otherwise I'm not buying this game.

# 22 saucerset @ 09/12/15 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I had a lot of fun at first but it was just the new car placebo.

I've tried to play a few times since and can't get through a few holes.
I was afraid that I was the only one that felt that way. I think for me it's going to be a trade in on Fifa or NHL.

# 23 Triggerfish @ 09/12/15 07:20 PM
already traded it yesterday while I can still get 30.

# 24 Barto @ 10/09/15 11:23 AM
Was the 9/22 patch released or pushed back?

# 25 BKJ7 @ 10/09/15 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barto
Was the 9/22 patch released or pushed back?
Released. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=856347

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.