Home
PES 2016 News Post

Konami has released an official blog today detailing the changes coming to the Master League in PES 2016.

You can find plenty of screenshots over at the above link detailing the new "live screens" in the game, as well as the all-new cutscenes, scouting changes, team stats details, new team updates, alterations to player development, and the focus on switching clubs as you move up the ranks.

With the FIFA 16 demo releasing yesterday, and PES 2016 coming out next week, this Konami blog also serves as one more reminder that soccer season is upon us.

Source: Introducing the New Master League (Konami)

Game: PES 2016Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
PES 2016 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 tedus @ 09/09/15 11:13 PM
this year, we have two good soccer game!!
The only complain is I do not have enough time to play ^^

# 22 RoyceDa59 @ 09/09/15 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
One question I have since I, like a cheating boyfriend, went astray for a few years from the good-looking and reliable PES to the hot and shallow FIFA.

What's the difference in option files between PS4 and Xbox1? I know I keep reading that the new PES is reintroducing an edit mode for PS4, but does that mean the Xbox 1 will not have the ability to customize at all? If it does have an editing mode on the Xbox, what's the difference? How much worse or limited is it?

Just trying to see if it's worth shelling out the $500+ it'll cost me to get a PS4, PES, remote controller, online account.
Hey my friend, unfortunately X1 will not have the option to import images like the PS4. X1 version will be limited, you can rename teams, leagues, and competitions and do some very limited kit editing but there won't be any logo's to implement. PS4 version should have some amazing detailed kits for you to import as they are basically similar to the PC kits.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.