Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

The much anticipated Madden NFL 16 patch has arrived for both Xbox One (732 MB) and PlayStation 4 (749 MB). Check out the list of updates below, which include improvements and fixes for gameplay, Connected Franchise, Madden Ultimate Team, and more.

UPDATE: Just received official word from EA.

Quote:
Players will not need to restart their Connected Franchises to see most of the fixes in the Title Update. However, due to draft classes being randomly generated, you will have to restart if you want the changes to your current draft class, as we cannot retroactively change those ratings.

Also of note, the roster update is scheduled to arrive on Friday, according to Rex Dickson, creative director of the Madden NFL series.

Let us know what you are seeing!

GAMEPLAY
  • Addressed issue where AI defenders would get encroachment penalties after random huddle breaks and occasionally during the no-huddle offense
  • Addressed rare issue where receivers were called down by contact even when they weren’t being touched
  • Addressed quarterback locomotion warps on certain drop backs
CONNECTED FRANCHISE
  • Addressed issue where players could receive over 100 confidence resulting in a short-term attribute boost
  • Tuned regression for offensive linemen
  • Tuned rookie deep accuracy rating
  • Tuned supersim stats where pocket quarterbacks were generating too many rushing attempts
  • Addressed issue where team could sign elite free agents for a low amount
  • Addressed issue where some free agents would disappear from the free agent pool
MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM
  • Addressed a rare issue where certain items would not have an image
OTHER
  • Addressed issue where the commentary line and presentation would repeat for a quarterback who returned from injury
  • Addressed a crash that could occur when using multiple controllers
  • Addressed a crash that could occur when exiting a game and the background video would continue to loop
  • Addressed general bugs and stability issues
Source - EA Sports

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Truck @ 09/09/15 09:35 AM
[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 2 Brooklynbks4 @ 09/09/15 09:38 AM
Nice fix to the down by contact!!!!

# 3 JayD @ 09/09/15 09:39 AM
Disappointed to not see anything done about the auto subs within CFM.........again.

# 4 howboutdat @ 09/09/15 09:41 AM
Um, so no patch on the speed of rookies. man you gotta be kidding me .

# 5 kse79x @ 09/09/15 09:42 AM
If we created a league but did not play any games yet, will this patch work for that league or does a new league have to be created?

# 6 vstro @ 09/09/15 09:42 AM
I really hope they tuned the speed rating for draft classes too..

# 7 wundrbread33 @ 09/09/15 09:43 AM
So I see they tuned rookie QB deep accuracy...but they didn't tune rookie speed being inflated?

...uh oh...

# 8 JayD @ 09/09/15 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Um, so no patch on the speed of rookies. man you gotta be kidding me .
I thought that was one of the main reason why they were releasing this patch, lol!

# 9 Kodii Rockets @ 09/09/15 09:44 AM

# 10 LovejoyOTF @ 09/09/15 09:44 AM
nervously waiting for someone to sim a season to see whether rookie speeds have been tweaked too and not just deep accuracy.

it's very worrying that they haven't specifically alluded to it in the notes but have a similar issue.

# 11 rogroz14 @ 09/09/15 09:45 AM
They didn't fix the WRs speed, still a plethora of 98 speed guys

# 12 The JareBear @ 09/09/15 09:46 AM
Draft class impressions please

I guess this confirms speed was always as intended

# 13 celey @ 09/09/15 09:46 AM
Can anyone tell me what the quarterback locomotion warps on certain drop backs issue is?

# 14 LovejoyOTF @ 09/09/15 09:46 AM
oh boy .

# 15 gabs485 @ 09/09/15 09:46 AM
I'm watching Chapter04 twitch and it seems speedy rookies are still in.

Multiple 95+ players at least on that draft class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 16 booker21 @ 09/09/15 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vstro
I really hope they tuned the speed rating for draft classes too..
whatching a streamin right now, seems that draft class are still speedest than roster stock.

What i think they will do is to update stock roster speed with the new roster on Friday. So new Rookies are more level ground with veterans.

# 17 howboutdat @ 09/09/15 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogroz14
They didn't fix the WRs speed, still a plethora of 98 speed guys
WTF man , im just gonna sit in the corner. this is ridiculous

# 18 howboutdat @ 09/09/15 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
whatching a streamin right now, seems that draft class are still speedest than roster stock.

What i think they will do is to update stock roster speed with the new roster on Friday. So new Rookies are more level ground with veterans.
i hope your right .If not ,this is still going to suck

# 19 The JareBear @ 09/09/15 09:49 AM
Did EA ever confirm speed wasn't working as intended within their new system? I,m not saying I agree but I think this is how ea wanted speed or be this year. I don't like it, don't get me wrong

Was accuracy actually fixed

# 20 Entiae @ 09/09/15 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21

I didn't even consider that, but that might just be what they'll do to fix it.

« Previous1234567895455Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.