Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

EA Sports has just released their Madden NFL 16 player likeness update. It includes more than 180 players across the league. No official player list has been revealed.

Currently the update is only available for Xbox One users. It should be available for PlayStation 4 users at a later time. When it does, this post will get updated.

UPDATE: The player likeness update is now available for PlayStation 4 users. If you can't find it in the Store, just log into your Sony account and grab it here.

EA Sports has also posted the full spreadsheet on their blog, with all of the players that were updated.

To get the Madden NFL 16 player likeness update on Xbox One, simply view the game hub or search for Madden NFL 16, click view in store, tab over to add-ons (scroll down and hit the ... to open all add-ons), on the far right, you should see the player likeness update. Click it and download, it's free and weighs in at 619 MB.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 jpierce134 @ 09/10/15 02:48 PM
Any word or pictures if Todd Gurley & Melvin Gordon have been updated?

# 42 jwelsh1 @ 09/10/15 02:52 PM
Yay! It's up on ps4 for me! You have to go through then store, doesn't come up under related items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 43 adub88 @ 09/10/15 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Tico told me that Amari Cooper Leonard Williams and most of the rookies he saw are spot on.
hope they got a good number of our rookie class, a few of them will be starters

# 44 iLLWiLL @ 09/10/15 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I hope they added Cole Beasleys Long hair. They should do a player equipment update to
his hair is short now

# 45 Brandwin @ 09/10/15 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwelsh1
Yay! It's up on ps4 for me! You have to go through then store, doesn't come up under related items.

Where at!?

# 46 JKSportsGamer1984 @ 09/10/15 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Where at!?
Just go to Add ons. It's under new Add ons in the PSN store.

# 47 SmashMan @ 09/10/15 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Where at!?
On PSN store, scroll to add-ons, under new, go across tiles to show all, and it should be right there. Sort by newest if necessary.

# 48 therealsmallville @ 09/10/15 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamule26
Équipement update ? New sleeves ? Did payton manning have the new riddell helmet?

Like the title says, this is a likeness update (faces). Not equipment.

# 49 SolidSquid @ 09/10/15 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville

Likeness means more than just but faces but you're right the update is just faces.

# 50 JKSportsGamer1984 @ 09/10/15 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
So I'm assuming this player likeness update only applies to official Madden rosters? Or does it apply to community downloaded rosters as well?

Much to my surprise, it looks like this likeness update does apply to community downloaded rosters as well. However they still have John Brown (WR for the Cardinals) with dreads smh. He hasn't had dreads in almost a year....

# 51 jpierce134 @ 09/10/15 03:47 PM
noticed on the PSN file for the update theres a picture of a few of the guys updated:
Deandre Hopkins
Jay Cutler
Deangelo Williams
Vonte Davis
Melvin Gordon
Ameer Abdullah

# 52 Lamule26 @ 09/10/15 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamule26

Équipement update ? New sleeves ? Did payton manning have the new riddell helmet?

Did ea come out an équipement uptade ?ea have 5 years late

# 53 SmashMan @ 09/10/15 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpierce134
noticed on the PSN file for the update theres a picture of a few of the guys updated:
Deandre Hopkins
Jay Cutler
Deangelo Williams
Vonte Davis
Melvin Gordon
Ameer Abdullah
Here's the pic attached to the PSN store listing:

---

And here's EA's blog with some photos and an Excel doc with names of everyone updated.

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...layer-likeness

# 54 niftyjets @ 09/10/15 04:30 PM
So it looks like according to Rex's tweet and the official ea announcement its available for ps4 now

# 55 Steve_OS @ 09/10/15 04:31 PM
I'll update the OP, but here are the details. (Includes all players that were updated)

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...layer-likeness

Spreadsheet here.
http://media.easports.com/content/da...ss_Update.xlsx

# 56 Steve_OS @ 09/10/15 04:45 PM
Go here if you are having issues finding the update on PS4.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...DDENNFL16DLC01

# 57 Basketball Nate @ 09/10/15 04:47 PM
I don't know if the likeness update works on edited rosters but if Cole Beasley was updated they didn't have him with his long hair when I tried to play a quick game against the Cowboys before I went to work.

# 58 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/10/15 04:50 PM
Post pics yall so I can see

# 59 RONDO4LIFE @ 09/10/15 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball Nate
I don't know if the likeness update works on edited rosters but if Cole Beasley was updated they didn't have him with his long hair when I tried to play a quick game against the Cowboys before I went to work.
*correction*
He looks spot on... Just no long hair

# 60 RONDO4LIFE @ 09/10/15 05:04 PM
Leonard Williams

And I can't tell but Dez Bryant sort of looks different than the first face he had but I'm not completely sure I've hardly played the game yet only edited.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.