Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

EA Sports has just released their Madden NFL 16 player likeness update. It includes more than 180 players across the league. No official player list has been revealed.

Currently the update is only available for Xbox One users. It should be available for PlayStation 4 users at a later time. When it does, this post will get updated.

UPDATE: The player likeness update is now available for PlayStation 4 users. If you can't find it in the Store, just log into your Sony account and grab it here.

EA Sports has also posted the full spreadsheet on their blog, with all of the players that were updated.

To get the Madden NFL 16 player likeness update on Xbox One, simply view the game hub or search for Madden NFL 16, click view in store, tab over to add-ons (scroll down and hit the ... to open all add-ons), on the far right, you should see the player likeness update. Click it and download, it's free and weighs in at 619 MB.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 sniperscout75 @ 09/10/15 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Does this cost? I was prompted to D/L the likeness when I turn on the system but it took me directly to the store with various add-ons... They all say MUT though..

Im on ps4 and its not showing for me under madden addons. The way I found it was on the main psn store page just go down to addons - new - madden should be listed there and it shows up for me that way.

Don't know why but for me it doesn't show if I search directly through madden addons. The way I described above is how I found it.

# 82 noplace @ 09/10/15 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Better off going in the store and looking for it under madden add-ons.

It is also free.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
I did and all I saw was the MUT add ons..

# 83 noplace @ 09/10/15 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperscout75
Im on ps4 and its not showing for me under madden addons. The way I found it was on the main psn store page just go down to addons - new - madden should be listed there and it shows up for me that way.

Don't know why but for me it doesn't show if I search directly through madden addons. The way I described above is how I found it.
I'll try it without the search and see if that works..

# 84 StormsWarning @ 09/10/15 06:23 PM
they must have taken it down its not up, and im in the store i only see 9 teams available under add ons

# 85 scott82 @ 09/10/15 06:25 PM
Poor Matt Ryan, still has a horrible face and body... Why don't they just use the old model, it was perfect!

# 86 noplace @ 09/10/15 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
they must have taken it down its not up, and im in the store i only see 9 teams available under add ons
I found it doing it directly from the store as said above.. Go to store, add ons new and then next screen and it's there.

# 87 redsox4evur @ 09/10/15 06:28 PM
I don't even have a PS4 and could find it in the store.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...DDENNFL16DLC01

Just add to cart. Then presumably go to cart on PS4 and download from there.

# 88 ChaseB @ 09/10/15 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
Two Falcons updated. Meanwhile, our first round pick and Desmond Trufant are generic while basically the whole Cowboys team is updated
Just a heads up, there's probably no grand conspiracy. When EA goes to these places, the athletes have a choice whether to go or not. In addition, when the teams set up when EA is on their turf, it sometimes might not be the best time as some players aren't around etc. In other words, scheduling is probably to blame more than anything else.

# 89 strife1013 @ 09/10/15 06:53 PM
It's out for PS4. Downloading it now. Wish they had more Patriot players in there, they have three.

# 90 Scottytoocutie @ 09/10/15 06:56 PM
Holy **** Pittsburgh WR Martavis Bryant has tattoos on his neck. Can anyone else confirm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 91 smiley3 @ 09/10/15 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottytoocutie
Holy **** Pittsburgh WR Martavis Bryant has tattoos on his neck. Can anyone else confirm?

He's had it since the game released

# 92 Scottytoocutie @ 09/10/15 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley3
He's had it since the game released

Damn I never noticed, my bad then.

# 93 iLLWiLL @ 09/10/15 07:50 PM
Can't stress enough, they need to get Murray, the #1 ranked RB in the game, in the game!

# 94 SmashMan @ 09/10/15 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
Can't stress enough, they need to get Murray, the #1 ranked RB in the game, in the game!
And if he wasn't there when they were scanning players, or if he just didn't want to be scanned?

# 95 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/10/15 07:57 PM
And he's isn't the best back in the game

# 96 NINJAK2 @ 09/10/15 08:03 PM
Quote:
Too bad the Cowboys didn't re-sign him, he'd probably be scanned in by now...jk

# 97 pmurray20 @ 09/10/15 08:04 PM
Quote:

coming from a steelers fan who thinks bell is the best I'm not In denial and AP is the best in real life but bell may b best or fun to use in game

# 98 nwfdwill @ 09/10/15 08:07 PM
If some on PS4 still can't find it, you may have to go to the PlayStation Store website to get it. That's what I had to do . I ended up having to do it from my phone because I kept getting a login failure error .

# 99 redsfan4life @ 09/10/15 08:24 PM
Danny Shelton looks TERRIBLE in the game please update him EA.

# 100 jpdavis82 @ 09/10/15 08:28 PM
Jared Allen
Amari Cooper

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.