Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

EA Sports has released NBA Live 16 player ratings for the top 5 power forwards in the game. Give em' a look and let us know what you think. More ratings for these players can be seen here.
  • Blake Griffin (Overall - 95)
  • Anthony Davis (Overall - 95)
  • LaMarcus Aldridge (Overall - 94)
  • Pau Gasol (Overall - 91)
  • Zach Randolph (Overall - 90)
Previously released NBA Live 16 player ratings:

NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Bexthelegend @ 09/11/15 12:17 PM
O.o Z-Bo at a 90.

Seems like the ratings overall are higher than the other game. Doesn't mean much until I see how they play

# 2 charlesadams3rd @ 09/11/15 12:17 PM
Blake looks improved over last year. Why no pic of AD though? He looked horrible last year IMO

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

# 3 Lancio23 @ 09/11/15 12:34 PM
Maybe it's my eyes fooling me but theses or the best set of scans I've seen and the players graphic looks great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 4 Tonyattia @ 09/11/15 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesadams3rd
Blake looks improved over last year. Why no pic of AD though? He looked horrible last year IMO

They can't show 2ks cover athlete for some legal reasons

# 5 RonRac1 @ 09/11/15 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesadams3rd

They haven't shown any of the other games cover athlete's, Curry, Harden, or AD.

# 6 Tonyattia @ 09/11/15 12:37 PM
Not sure about the last two. Kevin love, Chris bosh, and draymond better be real close.

# 7 Tonyattia @ 09/11/15 12:54 PM
Not sure how Pau is the best rebounding Pf... Or how he has a 95 post defense. Blake isn't that great in the post yet either. He doesn't have a left hand or a go to move so not sure how he has a 95 post offense. Besides that I'm liking it

# 8 Basketball Nate @ 09/11/15 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
Not sure about the last two. Kevin love, Chris bosh, and draymond better be real close.

No, he shouldn't.

# 9 scottyp180 @ 09/11/15 02:50 PM
Live seems to just be handing out 90+ ratings this years. It seems like they are really blurring the lines between all star players and superstar players.

# 10 bigdipper88 @ 09/11/15 03:00 PM
Blake doesn't deserve the same rating as AD, he's not even close to Davis' level as an overall complete player

# 11 nick_sr @ 09/11/15 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
Live seems to just be handing out 90+ ratings this years. It seems like they are really blurring the lines between all star players and superstar players.
Same as last year

# 12 XxSpiritHunterX @ 09/11/15 03:15 PM
How is Blake griffin higher than Aldridge and on par with AD? I respect his game but he doesn't compare in my mind that well

Sent from a network powered by a hamster and a wheel using Tapatalk

# 13 Basketball Nate @ 09/11/15 03:29 PM
His athleticism and over powered offensive game has to be the primary reasons he's rated the same as AD. His rebounding and defense better be average or that Erika chick needs to get her eyes checked.

Quote:
They are listing the top 5 at the respective positions and LeBron is the highest rated player at 97.

# 14 pawalker03 @ 09/11/15 03:31 PM
Blake looks good but Z bo ummmmm not so much lol

# 15 pawalker03 @ 09/11/15 03:34 PM
Also looking at these ratings I'm really starting to like 2ks rating system because seeing all these 90s have me worrired about the 80s. On 2k you can see the difference in play from a 60 to 70 to 80 to 90 player but Live has me thinking everyone will play very close to each other woth truly no difference

# 16 2_headedmonster @ 09/11/15 03:37 PM
Blake looks pretty good, meanwhile high ratings are being handed out pretty liberally i see.

Also, I know like 4 guys personally that Z-Bo could pass for.

# 17 Basketball Nate @ 09/11/15 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawalker03
Also looking at these ratings I'm really starting to like 2ks rating system because seeing all these 90s have me worrired about the 80s. On 2k you can see the difference in play from a 60 to 70 to 80 to 90 player but Live has me thinking everyone will play very close to each other woth truly no difference
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...2k-basketball/

^Then here you go

# 18 grodbetatted @ 09/11/15 05:07 PM
I dont mind high ratings for the best of the best... I'm sure the whole league isnt about to be 80s and 90s... some of the other games ratings to me are too low. I wouldnt give Blake or Anthony davis a 95 overall, but i would still put them in the 90s. Anthony Davis's all around game, and blake griffins athleticism and game management skills i would give one of them a 93 and the other a 92

# 19 BluFu @ 09/11/15 05:17 PM
Quote:
Yeah I always thought 90+ should be reserved for superstar talent only. There's a very good chance that after the centers are unveiled, there will be 20 90+ overall players in the game. Interested to see how this affects Dynasty trades & role player contributions.

# 20 Skeptikz @ 09/11/15 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
It's actually more about the ratings for each attribute!!! overall sometimes doesn't matter. IMO
Doesnt that call into question the Overall rating algorithm? If a lower rated player Overall consistently performs better than a higher rated one( or for example if AD is actually much better than Griffin in the game), then surely the devs need to re-think their weighting of attributes right - so that it is more representative?

Because you have to remember that the CPU teams will make decisions based on Overalls both on and off the court

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.