Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

The Madden NFL 16 roster update is available now, so fire up those consoles and download them. If EA releases a blog with the details and spreadsheet of all the changes, we will update this post.

Until then, let us know what you are seeing.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Pandetta @ 09/12/15 09:46 PM
Has anyone noticed any development trait changes?

# 122 kevlar_pso @ 09/12/15 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Cmon people!!! Every year the 53 man roster includes people on IR, PUP list or IR to return, then they add like 5-10 practice squad players..........every single year theres more than 53 men on the week 1 roster........cmon
To provide some context for you. This is my first year running my league at the launch of the game. I would not have known that. Now I do, so thanks for heads up.

# 123 camo @ 09/12/15 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Cmon people!!! Every year the 53 man roster includes people on IR, PUP list or IR to return, then they add like 5-10 practice squad players..........every single year theres more than 53 men on the week 1 roster........cmon
[emoji108] well said!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

# 124 BryanAllen42 @ 09/14/15 11:07 AM
I have a huge frustration with this game. Need to know if it has happened to anyone else.

With the Xbox, I have TWICE now created a Connected Franchise, gone about 6-7 weeks, and then lost it because of something that is standard and easy to do on every other game for the XB1.

I will go into Madden and into my CF. Once there, I will mess around (using the last instance, I was in my Depth Chart) and then decide to go in and watch TV for a bit (this happened again yesterday, I flipped it over to watch the GB/CHI game). I don't exit my Xbox game because, again, it hasn't been a big issue. But when I go back into Madden and into my CF, it has kicked my out saying my connection has been lost to EA. Again, nbd as this happens all the time if idle. But the kicker is, when I go back into CF, it has lost my save. My franchise is gone. It was saved on the cloud and for some reason this has now lost my file.

I thought it was a fluke the first time this happened, but when it did it again yesterday, I knew this had to be an issue. Has this happened to anybody else? I refuse to start a new franchise again until this is fixed. Over 15 hours between the two I have thrown into this game to have them both gone. This second one I even waited until the Patch/Roster Update. I'm officially fed up with this game and can't wait until next week when FIFA/NBA2k are able to take this game's place.

# 125 teebee @ 09/23/15 03:09 PM
I seriously can't stand how Madden does franchise now, i've tried like 3 times now to get to regular season and keep Murphy as the Saints KR/PR and everytime he gets freaking cut.

I dont want to play all preseason games, guess i'll be doing 32 team control which i should have done all along since i do that in Show and 2k anyway

I miss the old days of just using a roster in a chise! this is too bush

# 126 Birdman18 @ 09/23/15 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanAllen42
I have a huge frustration with this game. Need to know if it has happened to anyone else.

With the Xbox, I have TWICE now created a Connected Franchise, gone about 6-7 weeks, and then lost it because of something that is standard and easy to do on every other game for the XB1.

I will go into Madden and into my CF. Once there, I will mess around (using the last instance, I was in my Depth Chart) and then decide to go in and watch TV for a bit (this happened again yesterday, I flipped it over to watch the GB/CHI game). I don't exit my Xbox game because, again, it hasn't been a big issue. But when I go back into Madden and into my CF, it has kicked my out saying my connection has been lost to EA. Again, nbd as this happens all the time if idle. But the kicker is, when I go back into CF, it has lost my save. My franchise is gone. It was saved on the cloud and for some reason this has now lost my file.

I thought it was a fluke the first time this happened, but when it did it again yesterday, I knew this had to be an issue. Has this happened to anybody else? I refuse to start a new franchise again until this is fixed. Over 15 hours between the two I have thrown into this game to have them both gone. This second one I even waited until the Patch/Roster Update. I'm officially fed up with this game and can't wait until next week when FIFA/NBA2k are able to take this game's place.

Most games usually do this because the network connection to that specific game stops.. It's not just a madden thing. Why couldn't you save your file when you're finished?

www.techraptor.net

# 127 Airfaron23 @ 09/23/15 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teebee
I seriously can't stand how Madden does franchise now, i've tried like 3 times now to get to regular season and keep Murphy as the Saints KR/PR and everytime he gets freaking cut.

I dont want to play all preseason games, guess i'll be doing 32 team control which i should have done all along since i do that in Show and 2k anyway

I miss the old days of just using a roster in a chise! this is too bush
Simulate the preseason 1 week at a time. Don't skip straight to the regular season. And make your own cuts so you have 53 players the last week of the preseason. See if that helps. Good luck.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.