Home
NHL Legacy Edition News Post
Member Comments
# 1 BearishRiggs @ 09/12/15 10:48 AM
The sad thing is I still kind of prefer the way the game looks here than on current gen. Not graphics wise, but how it plays. Right speed, so much less frenetic passing and AI indecisiveness.

# 2 bad_philanthropy @ 09/12/15 11:10 AM
Current gen looks great in all the sueprficial departments and puck physics, but the gameplay here is just better. Sort of disappointing. Oh well, I'll support NHL 16 this year and hope it can get back to this and eventually be better.

# 3 BearishRiggs @ 09/12/15 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Current gen looks great in all the sueprficial departments and puck physics, but the gameplay here is just better. Sort of disappointing. Oh well, I'll support NHL 16 this year and hope it can get back to this and eventually be better.
If I could have this game, fully editable and with the GM/BAP additions, it would be the definitive version for me.

# 4 Cardot @ 09/12/15 11:20 PM
What does Emerick say at 3:34 of the Calgary/Pitt video? It sounds like "It is tied at Cobb". Wha?

I like Doc, but the announcing here is embarrassing....it would barely pass in 1998.

# 5 jyoung @ 09/13/15 02:02 PM
That first goal in the Bruins/Habs game at timestamp 3:00 was just brutal to watch.

A pinpoint soccer kick into a twirling backhand one timer that beats Rask while he's just sitting there cluelessly in the post hug animation.

# 6 AdamJones113 @ 09/13/15 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
That first goal in the Bruins/Habs game at timestamp 3:00 was just brutal to watch.

A pinpoint soccer kick into a twirling backhand one timer that beats Rask while he's just sitting there cluelessly in the post hug animation.

What, you got a problem with that??

Haha, brutal indeed.

# 7 mkharsh33 @ 09/13/15 05:00 PM
Old Gen...Next Gen... just proof that EA should hand over the hockey game to 2K.

# 8 pezdaddy @ 09/16/15 12:38 PM
the videos just confirm this is the same same as nhl'15 but with updated rosters? why would anyone spend the full $60 price for it?

i can provide anyone a 360 updated roster file from nhl15. it also has the new schedule built into it (at least home teams)

# 9 htskr21 @ 09/18/15 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pezdaddy
the videos just confirm this is the same same as nhl'15 but with updated rosters? why would anyone spend the full $60 price for it?

i can provide anyone a 360 updated roster file from nhl15. it also has the new schedule built into it (at least home teams)

It's $79.95 here in the home of hockey. More than any full-featured, new NHL yearly release has ever been. I think I'm reasonably intelligent but this goes right over my head...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.